Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Info about him?
monkey nuts

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
If you want 2 know about him why don't u ask him or his parents instead of trying to start something on this place. This will only start a bunch of gossip & only half or less will b the truth or people will take the opportunity 2 talk trash because they CHICKEN 2 say it face 2 face .
HuH

Beckley, WV

#3 Jan 6, 2013
gogetta03 wrote:
Info about him?
Go to Bluestone Lake if you wanna fish! I hear the crappies are biting. ;)
Tommy

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Drugs.
1 post removed
monkey nuts

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2013
So Tommy what makes u say drugs ? U been doing them with him or u just running your mouth out of jealousy. Get a life or better yet a job. lol P.S. stealing , dealing, or letting somebody else support u is not a job. How would u like it if somebody started a thread about u & done what u just did put a bunch of trash talk about u true or NOT true just because your name was on here
Anonymous

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Chris reynolds, lil man, whateva else his bitch ass go by! He a sucka ass bitch and word is he had sumthing to do wit the fire on central. I got sum homies that lived there with their kids and that's really messed up if he did. Also they said his brother and 2 other young boys went n afterwards and stole stuff before any of them could even go in. One of the lil dumb boys confessed and told on chris lil bro dakota. So if any of u r bitch ass chris famn, let him know. People n that apt got eyes and ears everywhere.
Anonymous

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2013
ALL tRUTH! Got friends that lived there and other people talk too! Everyone is pissed and lookin.
this is jessica

Lizemores, WV

#9 Jan 8, 2013
He got busteds and right back out
the one

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2013
this is jessica wrote:
He got busteds and right back out
Yeh and he's a raggedy lil bitch! Always lookin stank! He betta not have set that building on fire and my friends and homies were n there. That's foul! Nothing till he started stayin with someone in that building, now a fire! Then his bro dakota, dakota smith and c, davis went in and robbed everyones apartment. Dumb ass kids will get there's too. KARMA!
Tommy

Prichard, WV

#11 Jan 8, 2013
monkey nuts wrote:
So Tommy what makes u say drugs ? U been doing them with him or u just running your mouth out of jealousy. Get a life or better yet a job. lol P.S. stealing , dealing, or letting somebody else support u is not a job. How would u like it if somebody started a thread about u & done what u just did put a bunch of trash talk about u true or NOT true just because your name was on here
jealousy? you must be one of his friends or stupid. im just letting the people know what he deals with so they can avoid him. you must be another piece of sh!t drug dealer
slick

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Apr 18, 2013
ahahahahha not everyone tht knows chris is a drug dealer or a druggie dumbasses... so word to the wise don't talk shit if you don't know the truth.....
1 post removed
sad

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2013
Just wondering if chris or haley even care that they got that baby took? Will you both pass a drug test or even try too?? Or do the right thing and let a good family adopt her cause yalls familys are both nothin but druggies and drug dealers. Its time to grow up chris and get a payroll check and stop trying to live that pitiful street life if u wanna be a father and haley u need rehab and to make some choices! Your baby or a pill? U have to choose. Cause there isn't room forf both.
Smh

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Nov 7, 2013
So they took the baby? I seen Haley while she was pregnant and she was bragging about being sober. Ha!
wondering

United States

#16 Nov 7, 2013
Smh wrote:
So they took the baby? I seen Haley while she was pregnant and she was bragging about being sober. Ha!
I heard the baby had a serious diaper rash when haley was arrested for shoplifting at walmart and they took the baby. And chris beat her ass. But we all know he isn't much better. He take all her paychecks to buys the weed he sells and then wonders why she has to still diaper rash cream.
wondering

United States

#17 Nov 7, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I heard the baby had a serious diaper rash when haley was arrested for shoplifting at walmart and they took the baby. And chris beat her ass. But we all know he isn't much better. He take all her paychecks to buys the weed he sells and then wonders why she has to still diaper rash cream.
"steal" oops. Also, they probably figured they would steal what they needed and spent their money on a roxy. Addiction sux!
Smh

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Nov 7, 2013
Wow! Shoplifting, huh? Classy! Lol
1 post removed
Voice of Reason

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Nov 7, 2013
They are just like so many others. If it wasn't for the baby being involved I would be inclined to be more sympathetic. Unfortunately, that baby does not have time to wait while they grow up. Time is very important, and you really need to make some hard decisions.
chris reynolds

Beckley, WV

#21 Dec 7, 2013
That place was a dump and a eye sore, it needed burnt down, so you people outta be payin me for takin it down. It was gonna fall down anyhow, & bunch of bums lived there, they can go live under a park bench & stink it up for a while now. Ya hommies smell like feet and urine man.
Wow

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Dec 7, 2013
chris reynolds wrote:
That place was a dump and a eye sore, it needed burnt down, so you people outta be payin me for takin it down. It was gonna fall down anyhow, & bunch of bums lived there, they can go live under a park bench & stink it up for a while now. Ya hommies smell like feet and urine man.
So do you realize you just confessed to a felony... What is it called arson I believe. And every time I use to see you Chris you would have paint all over your face and hands from huffing cans all day eewwww so low! Now when I see you, you can't keep your face out of your lap from pills! Straighten your life up dude and get a real job beside selling dope in a small town . Once again that was sooooo dumb to admitting to a felony on the internet so don't be surprised if the cops don't get ya for that one. Good luck to ya
firemarshal bill

Beckley, WV

#23 Dec 7, 2013
No actually what happened was the people livin there stunk so bad that the stink ferminted in the vents, and combusted, then the gad heat was turned on and up she went. The stink was the culprit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 min Coach 1,562
Kaepernick,San Francisco 49ers. 25 min Irvin 21
Lori jasper 1 hr My mind 10
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 3 hr Jon_B 4,827
last post wins! (Jan '11) 3 hr Jon_B 1,233
what can you all tell me about Brandon mims 6 hr Woodie 2
Mariah prunest 6 hr What 20

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance