Ricki

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

I meant to reply to the "whywussup" person.
old friend

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

I haven't talked to mariah in a minute, but looking at her Facebook, she keeps getting prettier day by day! She seems very happy with her family, friends, boyfriend, cheerleading and everything else. At first you would think she's snobby, but you should get to know her. She's a nice intelligent girl who doesn't deserved to be talk about.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

shes my friend
partygirl

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

I personally don't know riah, but I've been around her, I love her 'i don't give a f*ck lets have fun' attitude. Shes a great cheerleader and drop dead gorgeous, y start a topic bout her??
someone leten pll know

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

mariah pyatt is talken to someone who has a girl friend is pregnant n i advise her to stop unless she wants an as* whoppen cuzz the gurl that is prego is very happy with the person she is with n has no idea about this but honey honestly leave the boy alone!
chelsss

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

no shes nottt, shes with tommy stull? andd they've been talking two months before they started datingg, and if someone wanted to fight her they would have already done so, lmao. but believe she has girls to back her up <3 youu mariah danielle.
So what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Uf lag tuffe bue mi ko lige nuo zak nuving tak ot raux
wishin

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Yeah I heard shes with a tommy guy from trail, how the fxck he get a chance & I dont!!!!
Khen klas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

So what wrote:
Uf lag tuffe bue mi ko lige nuo zak nuving tak ot raux
nuving tak ot raux kine eund nag.
haaahaaa

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Mariah needs her girls to back her up?
Why don't she do sh*t her self,
& arn't you prego by sean fake-a*s chelss?
wishin

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

haaahaaa wrote:
Mariah needs her girls to back her up?
Why don't she do sh*t her self,
& arn't you prego by sean fake-a*s chelss?
Mariah can back her shit up, Chels was just saying she has her girls too because thats how things go, you dumbass!! And your gonna say Chelsey is pregnant? Shed prob kill you for that. Far as I know she's not pregnated
chelsss

Beaver, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

actualllly, im not pregnanttt thank youu, and mariah can back herself upp butt ill be their one hundred percentt :) do you have a fucki*g problem with thatt?
Mariah Pyatt

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Okay, I appreciate all the good comments people posted and I wish I knew you y'all really were but, thanks lol. And for whoever is saying I'm talking to a guy that has a pregnant girlfriend, thats far from true. My boyfriend is the only guy I'm talking to, thank you. & id love to know who's gonna be 'whoopen my ass' like Chels said, if they was gonna do it they already would have. Also, whoever I had "drama with before, and I didn't want none of it?" Id really like to know who you are, I really don't recall that. I really don't bother anybody, why is there even a topic about me? I've sat back and haven't said anything but its getten ridiculous.
Mariah Pyatt

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

chelsss wrote:
actualllly, im not pregnanttt thank youu, and mariah can back herself upp butt ill be their one hundred percentt :) do you have a fucki*g problem with thatt?
Thank you babygirl, everybody knows me you and chey are best friends, you mess with one you get all.:)
1 post removed
it is what it is

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

She a sweet girl who knows what she wants, she don't talk shit unless its to you.. I heard she can back it up, id say she can her dad has a ninja school or some shit? But I dont think she gives chances to the guys who really deserve it
.. whos this tommy guy, where the h*ll he come from!?
Cheyenne Wroten

Beaver, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Mriah doesn't do anything to anyone. She's a good girl and she's one of my best friends. Why does everyone in this town insist on talking sh*t about people who don't do anything? There's alot of people that are actually doing wrong and bothering people out there.. talk about them!! Mariah is beautiful and no matter what your problem is with her its pointless to get on here and run your mouth behind a fakke screen name.. Come on people really?
Cheyenne Wroten

Beaver, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Mariah**
haha

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

she def is not pretty. and she thinks shes it and shes not. n sorry but that blonde hair has got to go. it looks awful on her.
jealous much

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Mariah is a gorgeous girl, are you jealous or something? If she was pretty, she wouldnt have a boyfriend? And all these guys definitely wouldn't be trying to get with her haha don't hate her because she has what you dont b!tch. She dont think she's better than anybody either, she dont even bother anyone. why dont you say your real name or you scared she'll confront you? Lmfao. Love u mariahh!
jealous much

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Wasn't pretty she wouldn't Have a boyfriend*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Yes it is me 53,464
Married man 22 min dirty old man inbreed 8
is randy prince married? heard arlene prince 24 min pork chop 8
Rails To Trails Rape In Oak Hill Open And Shut ... 1 hr Gabby 32
top tall woman fayette county 3 hr wow 5
Top red heats in fayette county 3 hr pink 5
whats up with them olds brothers 4 hr wondering 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••