mom

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2013
last day is this coming saturday at soccer concession stand 9 to 3
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 6, 2013
im new to the sports. my kids are in 2nd and 3rd at NRE. and they want to start soccer. What do i got to do??
mom

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2013
go to the concession stand saturday anytime from 10-3 it is right past NRE on the left across from vo-tech bring birth certificate to verify age and to play is $32.00
Yea ok

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 9, 2013
well "MOM" your not to sure about what your talking about because they did not have sign ups today, there wasn't a soul at the concession stand when I went up there to sign my child up !?!?!?!
Info

Mount Hope, WV

#6 Mar 10, 2013
Signups are over, but the drafts start the week of march 18th so there should be someone there around 6:00pm, and they should still let them sign up. Maki sure you get there on that day which is a Monday, that way they can get them in their age groups for the draft sheets.
thank you

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Info wrote:
Signups are over, but the drafts start the week of march 18th so there should be someone there around 6:00pm, and they should still let them sign up. Maki sure you get there on that day which is a Monday, that way they can get them in their age groups for the draft sheets.
Thanks for the info :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iam always walking in town but its funny i dont... 20 min Hacked 5
News Two men facing animal cruelty charges 1 hr Carl 52
Ricky Simmons is at it again 1 hr Smh 3
Oak Hill needs a dating service 2 hr good man from oak... 9
Main Street pharmacy ! attempted but failed Rob... 2 hr dwedo 5
haley myles 3 hr pac 5
BOE prez resigning lmao 6 hr Saw it 3
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE