First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not impressed

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Dec 12, 2009
Don't go to the one in the mall beside GNC. They don't listen to what you want.
walk in

United States

#22 Dec 16, 2009
I tried twisted scissors yesterday and Rhonda cut my hair, I was really pleased and will be going back. The shop is so up to date, I was really impressed to see a shop like that in Oak Hill
Great

Beckley, WV

#23 Dec 17, 2009
A great hair salon is called Claudias she is located in Fayetteville WV.She is really great priced and does a wonderful job.
WOWandWOW again

Oak Hill, WV

#24 Jan 1, 2010
That new hairsalon, Twisted Scissors,has got to be the most beautiful hair salon that ive ever seen between charleston and beckley.I just could not believe it was gonna look like that when i walked in the door!And believe me..ive been in alot of them in my pursuit of a place that i enjoy just looking at while getting my hair done.They have managed to be so up to date with their equipment and lighting but at the same time you can see the preservation of the way houses were built back in the days of old brick houses.And what really makes it so great for me is the fact its sitting here in MY hometown.The 2 young ladies that are working there are just absolutely the nicest ive met in a long while as well.And they really seem to know their stuff when it comes to hair.If your from anywhere near Oakhill,you should do yourselves a favor and just try it out....and that goes for all the men around here who frequent salons as well.From the main road you would think...o.k. a n old brick house turned into a salon....but dont stop there...go inside and you will be glad you did.They even have a room just for kids to play in so they dont run around the whole house.
3 posts removed
beauty academy

United States

#28 Jan 13, 2010
Angela will be moving to Twisted Scissors the first of February. The management there is great, good down to earth stylists.
5 posts removed
dja1

Oak Hill, WV

#34 Jan 18, 2010
Eclipse located on Jones Ave. in Oak Hill.Ask for Vickie she does great.You feel like you've known her forever and she is a great person inside and out.You will always be pleased and you just made a good friend.
Management

Oak Hill, WV

#35 Jan 18, 2010
From the Management of EClips salon, we wish to thank our staff and our clients for their continued loyalty and support. We do not wish to be involved nor condone the childhish comments made on this website. Thank you.
3 posts removed
smoothy

Mount Hope, WV

#39 Jul 11, 2010
Go to Calabria salon over by Krogers. Amazing!!! All those girls are so sweet, gorgeous and talented.
jeanette

United States

#40 Aug 1, 2010
smoothy wrote:
Go to Calabria salon over by Krogers. Amazing!!! All those girls are so sweet, gorgeous and talented.
I agree priscilla is the best
Lady in Red

Oak Hill, WV

#41 Aug 5, 2010
Amy the manager at Smart Style is awesome.She came from Ohio worked for Regis. Located at Wal-Mart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,580
what can you all tell me about Brandon mims 1 hr lori 3
Kaepernick,San Francisco 49ers. 4 hr Chattel 29
Lori jasper 7 hr My mind 10
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 9 hr Jon_B 4,827
last post wins! (Jan '11) 9 hr Jon_B 1,233
Mariah prunest 13 hr What 20

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance