Elkins, WV

#1 Sep 29, 2010
Oak Hills most nasty Wh*re
LMAO

Beckley, WV

#2 Sep 29, 2010
jason wrote:
Oak Hills most nasty Wh*re
Jason, please tell me what you know of her. Besides your last statement.
Aint this some crap

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Sep 29, 2010
Jason? Is this Jason with the little pee-pee?
Yea

Newark, NJ

#4 Sep 29, 2010
I have known Samantha for a long time and she has always been a nice girl. I don't know why people want to run their mouths and hide behind a screen. If I decide to talk shit about somebody I'll let u know who I am.
1 post removed
me here

Mount Hope, WV

#6 Sep 29, 2010
Jason is just another sexually frustrated poster who got turned down by a nice girl and now this is the only way the simple minded can get satisfaction.
LMAO

Beckley, WV

#7 Sep 29, 2010
Well, the Samantha Legg I am referring to is not such a nice person. She is a drug addicted criminal who has crossed the wrong person.-->Me<-- Perhaps, there are two of them because from what I have heard thus far no one could mistake the girl I speak of as a nice girl.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Ghent, WV

#9 Oct 2, 2010
yeah shes a nasty ass who*e.Who has hep C.
1 post removed
32453453ERE

Huntington, WV

#11 Oct 2, 2010
SAMANTHA'S F**KING RAD!!! LEAVE HER ALONE U BAS*ARDS!!!
Jason

Beckley, WV

#12 Oct 2, 2010
32453453ere sounds like ur fu**kin her. she is a nasty who*e she sells herself for pills and has more then just hep c. Watch out buddy she will steal from you if she gets the chance.
JacksWife

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Oct 2, 2010
guys forreal she dated my brother, went behind his back and fu**ed his neighbors (twin brothers) then slept with my other brother all over the course of two months...shes a nice girl and i liked hangin with her but if i was a guy aint no f**kin way id stick my thing in that, Gods honest truth this is all true
JacksWife

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Oct 2, 2010
oh and by the way she was 14 at the time, she used to be so pretty too i havent seen her in awhile but she isnt the most angelic of girls if you know what i mean, but shes a nice person whos just went through allloooootttt of shi* i know i was there for most of it
LMAO

Beckley, WV

#15 Oct 2, 2010
JacksWife wrote:
oh and by the way she was 14 at the time, she used to be so pretty too i havent seen her in awhile but she isnt the most angelic of girls if you know what i mean, but shes a nice person whos just went through allloooootttt of shi* i know i was there for most of it
What did she go through to make her like this? Maybe I'll feel pity for her....who am I kidding...that's unlikely but hey let's pretend it could happen.
sam

Craigsville, WV

#16 Oct 4, 2010
i caught dis bitch shootin up[ in a bathroom and ran her skank ass off. we were friends when we were younger but she took the wrong path in life and i chose a better one. dats why i have nice things and she is living off of whoever. i was locked with her and she put herself where she was but her momma was an alcoholic that cared more about the alcohol than her children. that could have contributed to the person she is today but in my opinion she made her own choices. ive had a hard life and turned out just fine. so she cant blame her way of life on anyone but herself
destiny

Beckley, WV

#17 Oct 5, 2010
samantha is a drug addicted slut she will f**k any man anywere as long as they give her a pill. I know her well we used to be friend till she tried to fuck my boyfriend one day while i was at work. She is a nasty wh**e and a theif she stole from her own dying grandmother. know tell me he aint a total piece of shit.
sah

Fayetteville, WV

#18 Oct 7, 2010
Ive known this b*tch
my wholeeeee entire life know her family and everything.... EVERYTHING you read behind this screen is the TRUTH. I cant stand the skinny lil strung out bit**
shes a thief,slut,whore,liar, addict ETC.
dont care about nothin but the next thing she gunna do for her next high...
Shes done crossed my bad path... aint got it yet cause I was on bonddd... But, what goes around comes around... If she dont get it from me there are plenty people she'll get it from.
If you are her friend then you probably rollin in da same bout she is. fu*kin for a pill or line. or stealing to get a pill or line r possibly a needle... She good at it. lol A f**kin nasty a** skank!!!!!! F*ck HER
Yea

United States

#19 Oct 7, 2010
Maybe we are talking about a different girl. I just heard of another girl by the same name that is not so nice. The Samantha I was talking about had a dad names Sam too.
chris

Beckley, WV

#20 Oct 8, 2010
there is 2 samanthas but you could never mistake the two, the ho has black hair and i skinny a hell the other samantha is a sweet girl and works at a hotel in fayettvile.
Yea

United States

#21 Oct 8, 2010
chris wrote:
there is 2 samanthas but you could never mistake the two, the ho has black hair and i skinny a hell the other samantha is a sweet girl and works at a hotel in fayettvile.
I was just saying the sweet one was the only one I knew.
Does she

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Oct 8, 2010
Does she sleep wit girls 2 and work at southern x?
chris

Beckley, WV

#23 Oct 8, 2010
she prolly does do women too, who knows, but no she don't work at southern x she only works the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I found a big dilly do on the trail 8 hr Wonder 5
nathan 8 hr looking 1
Whats your Suddenlink internet only cost per mo... 9 hr Diggler 7
Im scared to be pregnant 9 hr Amber 29
joey redman from old minden 9 hr your archenemy 2
what do yall oak hill people thank about mr ed ... (Mar '14) 9 hr Gene Walker 32
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 15 hr Crazy Jae 4,409
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]