What happened at Fayetteville WalMart...

What happened at Fayetteville WalMart this evening?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Statts Mills, WV

#1 Dec 27, 2010
Was up at wally world and there were 3 ambulances and 1 police. They left out with one ambulance in front with the police with sirens right behind it, then with the other two ambulances with their lights on behind it. Just wondering what happened...

“the world is mad :-)”

Since: Dec 10

Boston, MA

#2 Dec 27, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Was up at wally world and there were 3 ambulances and 1 police. They left out with one ambulance in front with the police with sirens right behind it, then with the other two ambulances with their lights on behind it. Just wondering what happened...
ur mom couldn't handle me in the women's bathroom I was just so big u no
Secret somone

Mannington, WV

#3 Dec 27, 2010
thenewdude wrote:
<quoted text> ur mom couldn't handle me in the women's bathroom I was just so big u no
yeah and your just a dumbazz.. get a life buddy.

“the world is mad :-)”

Since: Dec 10

Boston, MA

#4 Dec 27, 2010
Secret somone wrote:
<quoted text>yeah and your just a dumbazz.. get a life buddy.
u jelly?
juihg

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Dec 27, 2010
i seen em catch some shoplifters abt 730ish
Who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Dec 27, 2010
that is so stupied yall need to get a life if u want to talk shit to people do it to there face. And grow the hell up...............

“the world is mad :-)”

Since: Dec 10

Boston, MA

#7 Dec 27, 2010
juihg wrote:
i seen em catch some shoplifters abt 730ish
i bet they stole condoms. u no how like all girls around here at a young age wants to have sex and all because their parents are worthless and such

“the world is mad :-)”

Since: Dec 10

Boston, MA

#8 Dec 27, 2010
Who cares wrote:
that is so stupied yall need to get a life if u want to talk shit to people do it to there face. And grow the hell up..........
u mad?
smart

Demotte, IN

#9 Dec 28, 2010
You all are jerks. a man had a heart attack and died this afternoon and thats what happened. such intelligent folks around here.
wow

Beckley, WV

#10 Dec 28, 2010
We just asked. It was thenewdude who made it a joke.
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 28, 2010
So sad.... I feel so bad for the family. I'll pray for them to find peace during this hard time.

“the world is mad :-)”

Since: Dec 10

Boston, MA

#12 Dec 28, 2010
Wondering wrote:
So sad.... I feel so bad for the family. I'll pray for them to find peace during this hard time.
who r u prayin to?

“the world is mad :-)”

Since: Dec 10

Boston, MA

#13 Dec 28, 2010
wow wrote:
We just asked. It was thenewdude who made it a joke.
stop bein so gay
meow

New Palestine, IN

#14 Dec 28, 2010
thenewdude wrote:
<quoted text> who r u prayin to?
really dude you need to stop

Since: Dec 10

Beckley, WV

#15 Dec 28, 2010
thenewdude wrote:
<quoted text> who r u prayin to?
Wow, you really are an idiot! Do people in Boston not believe in God either? You better learn to pray to God because if someone from WV gets ahold of your ass, you're gonna need him!

“the world is mad :-)”

Since: Dec 10

Boston, MA

#16 Dec 28, 2010
CPHT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really are an idiot! Do people in Boston not believe in God either? You better learn to pray to God because if someone from WV gets ahold of your ass, you're gonna need him!
u mad bro?
meow

New Palestine, IN

#17 Dec 28, 2010
thenewdude wrote:
<quoted text> u mad bro?
wow you are stupid huh

Since: Dec 10

Beckley, WV

#18 Dec 28, 2010
thenewdude wrote:
<quoted text> u mad bro?
First of all, I'm not a "bro" and second of all, I'm not mad, I'm too busy laughing at your dumb ass!

“the world is mad :-)”

Since: Dec 10

Boston, MA

#19 Dec 28, 2010
meow wrote:
<quoted text>wow you are stupid huh
just a little but that was from talkin to u i mean come on u contagious much go get yo self checked redneck scum.
meow

New Palestine, IN

#20 Dec 28, 2010
thenewdude wrote:
<quoted text> just a little but that was from talkin to u i mean come on u contagious much go get yo self checked redneck scum.
i am not scum i make 33 dollars an hour at the hospital i work at so you are a real piece of crap when are we going to see new photo im in indy you yank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy they call JJ 26 min Michael 4
oak hill prostitutes 1 hr Frank 14
Take Down All Black Statues Too!!!! 1 hr Marie 22
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 2 hr notBeavis 272
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 5,444
randy prince has black teeth and alot missing lol 4 hr Sos 3
Kimbell, Fallon, SNL and the idiot Colbert 10 hr Griff 7

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages