First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 10, 2010
i am not from oak hill but we used to be very close. i haven't talked to him in about 7 years. anyone know if he's still around or anything about him?
helping

United States

#2 Mar 10, 2010
He's still around look him up on facebook he's on there.
peps

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Mar 13, 2010
he has a little girl now. hes not allowed to watch her alone cause he a dirty boy and a pervert say the mother of this child
stupid

Beckley, WV

#4 Mar 13, 2010
peps wrote:
he has a little girl now. hes not allowed to watch her alone cause he a dirty boy and a pervert say the mother of this child
Anyone who believes that is a fool. Maybe you should talk to the mother of the child now and see what she says... last time they went to court the judge threatened to take custody away from her and give it to Jerry if she didn't quit making things up. He has his little girl 3 days a week
helping

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2010
Jerry is a great father she just didn't want to let him see his daughter since she can't be with him you know how messy relationships can get it's just sad that they let the kid get in the middle and making ACCUSATIONS like that can ruin someones reputation that's sad!
United States

#6 Mar 18, 2010
yeah and now the karma come back on her....her family was the man in fayetteville who molested the teen boy for real!!! now see how karma works ol girl???
what the f

Ogden, AR

#7 Mar 18, 2010
HAVE PPL SERIOUSLY LOST THERE DAMN MIND??/ JERRY IS A DAMN GOOD MAN! AND FATHER, HE WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING..THAT BITCH IS SOOO CRAZY!! I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH..AND HE HAS BEEN DOWN TO MY HOUSE SEVERAL TIMES..JERRY WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!
your mom

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Mar 20, 2010
jerry touched me where i pee
LOL

United States

#9 Mar 21, 2010
hes on my space to
patheticsmalltow n

Beckley, WV

#10 Mar 21, 2010
Why do you ppl have to be so quick to judge? Do you even really know your facts? Sick. It's sick is all I can say. Quit hiding your ignorance behind the keys of a computer and go to the ppl you are judging and tell them what you think to their faces.
lol

United States

#11 Mar 21, 2010
yeah right...he comes from a wonderful family who can give that baby the world and she comes from pure trash and wants nothing to do with her skanky family and thats how this all got started...when he got a new girlfriend she used the baby against him and his family....tells u right there what kind of so called mom she is...of course look at the example she had growing up so its really all she knows. they are going to keep on until jerry gets full custody so i hope they keep telling these lies because this is all being copied and the isp is going to be revealed in court and then we will see who gets the last laugh so keep it up big girl...your just helping jerry get his daughter so he can give her the life she deserves with a decent wonderful upstanding family that she can be proud of!!!! THANKSSSSSSS
DZS

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Mar 21, 2010
jerry is a good guy. his babys momma is freaking crazy. i been around him whenhe had his little gir. he was nothing but nice. she doesn't even let him see her cuz she is a psycho crazy bi=otch. jerry is a good guy if you knew him you would know that.
agreed

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2010
DZS wrote:
jerry is a good guy. his babys momma is freaking crazy. i been around him whenhe had his little gir. he was nothing but nice. she doesn't even let him see her cuz she is a psycho crazy bi=otch. jerry is a good guy if you knew him you would know that.
amen!!!
wv dude

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Mar 22, 2010
jerry sucked my balls for a blunt one night and i liked it
deep

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Mar 22, 2010
lol he licked my as*hole for free
hot blond

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Mar 22, 2010
that fat pr*ck gave me herpies last year when i was 14

Since: Mar 10

Mount Hope, WV

#17 Mar 22, 2010
you all are crazy
Jerry Adkins

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Mar 23, 2010
why don't yall come say some ignorant shit like that to my face? i'm not hard to find.
horse

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Mar 28, 2010
he spent some time in jail thats how he became gay. and he also touches lil boys is the word around
jerry adkins

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Mar 28, 2010
yea i done some things iam not proud of that i cant take back. i just have to move forward and try harder not to get caught next time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Lee Cooper 43 min Sherrie Jennings 3
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr notBeavis 5,613
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr notBeavis 889
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 1 hr notBeavis 373
Where's Mandy 11 hr shaun 10
Busts left and right 16 hr paul 8
Late night Jimmy Kimmel and Steven Colbert 18 hr Watchingyootoo 8

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance