Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Why am I going to pay 3 payments of $815.00 to the Glorious State of Wv after our combined income we have already paid $9000.00 & he owes $75000.00 and is going to be home on parole for his drug contributions to our local druggies ( hmm , was he the cause of my daughters 4 wheeler being stole last spring ?)Heck we are still paying loans from college . Not fair , guess it is who you know in this county , state . Looks like we will be moving back to PA . More money , no more keep up with the Joneses politics and if you know the Joneses Judge You win ! Wv I was born here , but Fayette County I am so tired of you . Also how does he do it? Seems the feds/Wv would go after taxes . And did not the State of Wv prosecute his drug case? Involving a Fayette County Judge and WV State police investigations ? Conspiracy some where, another Joneses issue.
1 post removed
Cry

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="... Looks like we will be moving back to PA .....[/QUOTE]

Don't let the door hit you on your A$$ on your way to Penn. You won't be missed.
For Realz Player

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Aggitated Wv Tax Payer wrote:
Why am I going to pay 3 payments of $815.00 to the Glorious State of Wv after our combined income we have already paid $9000.00 & he owes $75000.00 and is going to be home on parole for his drug contributions to our local druggies ( hmm , was he the cause of my daughters 4 wheeler being stole last spring ?)Heck we are still paying loans from college . Not fair , guess it is who you know in this county , state . Looks like we will be moving back to PA . More money , no more keep up with the Joneses politics and if you know the Joneses Judge You win ! Wv I was born here , but Fayette County I am so tired of you . Also how does he do it? Seems the feds/Wv would go after taxes . And did not the State of Wv prosecute his drug case? Involving a Fayette County Judge and WV State police investigations ? Conspiracy some where, another Joneses issue.
He hasnt been sentenced yet jackass. They are still waiting on documentation to present to the Court. Read the paper sometimes.
Aggitated WvTax Payer

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Speak to any one who knows him at Church , yes he told most Judge Hatcher is going to let him on parole because of his health , So You think BEFORE YOU RUN yOUR mOUTH!
Aggitated WvTax Payer

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

sounds like wrote:
Your just irritated you dont know how to do your deductions though the year.
WV GIVES NO TAX BREAKS TO PERSONS THAT ARE HONEST ! AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF I PAID ONLY $1.00 , THE POINT IS A DENTIST OR ANY ONE WHO MAKES ILLEGAL MONEY GETS BY THE LAW AND , WITH SHELTON , NOT ONLY THE DRUGS , BUT EVERY DOLLAR HE TOOK IN THAT OFFICE IS NO BETTER THAN MY BROTHER WHO WORKS AT A TARGET FOR MAYBE $9.00 HR , I THINK THAT ALSO MAKES HIM A THIEF , ITS PEOPLE LIKE HIM WHO EFFECT YOUR CHILDS EDUCATION , YOUR SAFTEY , YOUR TAX BREAKS , THE WHOLE ECONOMY
Aggitated WvTax Payer

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Cry wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let the door hit you on your A$$ on your way to Penn. You won't be missed.
THATS THE PLAN.....YOU DONT GET IT, ITS ATTITUDES LIKE YOURS THAT KEEP THIS STATE IN POVERTY.HOW CAN YOU EXCEPT THAT IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
1 post removed
missing ohio

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

sounds like wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, another good church going hypocrite badmouthing others because of their own stupidity and foolishness behind others backs.
Now that you have let others know what kind of person you are, do yourself a favor, quit trying to live high on the hog, pay your taxes like the rest of us through the year and quit your bitching. Now, get the hell out of WV. Moron.
NEVER SAID i was his friend and yes i tried that church , but their the holier than any one else and we will make up any excuse for our tightly bound fakes, after 3 months and had enough ! but straight up i am a tax payer doesnt matter if i get it all back or pay for 2 yrs , at least i am legal.So are you one of his ex customers? or do you not work enough to pay taxes?
Aggitated Wv Tax Payer

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

missing ohio ( lived there to ) missing PA , people decent law biding
1 post removed
Aggitated Wv Tax Payer

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

sounds like wrote:
Just admit it, you are a failure at living, your taxes and being a christian. Move on. Sounds like you think your holier than thou and in actuality are nothing more than a pompous hypocrite who cant live within their means.
Well I can and will pay taxes owed live well within my mean mmmm a little judgemental are we ? Was just sounding off about the unfair county and state and how it is still in the 40s 50s 60s who you know , not what you do right .Dont recall saying I have been saved and if speaking the truth makes me a pompous hypocrite mmm much better than some people who are of no significance evidently to their selves or community by condoning the politics and law irregularites and no balls to speak up !
he has to pay something

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

When Bruce Cassis got busted for writing prescriptions for his friends and employees, he only got restrictions, he had to bring on another dentist that could write prescriptions for the actual patients that needed them, not just so the staff could stay high.
Aggitated Wv Tax Payer

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wow , Most of us would be in jail with key thrown away . Thats exactly what I am talking about .
For Realz Player

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Aggitated WvTax Payer wrote:
Speak to any one who knows him at Church , yes he told most Judge Hatcher is going to let him on parole because of his health , So You think BEFORE YOU RUN yOUR mOUTH!
Ok, so I thought before I ran my mouth this time. I even conducted research by calling the fayette county clerk's office. And guess what...I WAS RIGHT!!! He HAS NOT been sentenced yet. So maybe you should NOT believe a convicted felon. JUUUUUST SAYIN.
yall is so dumb

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

read the paper today, ya fools!
dr feel good bruce cassis

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

yeah, I am so nuts, I went nuts when I was investigated, so I just went to coke sniffer Jamie Blankenship to try to keep it on the down low, so check and you won't find it, lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 7 min Joe Mahmaugh 135
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 56,549
Stolen Bikes 2 hr Kids 6
dirty old man nobody cares aboutyou old fart 21 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 5
Where is the best place to meet a woman in Oak ... 23 hr big sis 7
no more cell phones Wed The Answer 2
DUI wreck on Rt 61 last night Wed dc-oak hill girl 6

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000