First Prev
of 30
Next Last
rock

United States

#594 Feb 4, 2012
Oh they are from her. On Facebook so her pic is right beside it. My point is she's a nut trying to start a cult and preying on insecure women. She's living in a dump overweight with a ugly husband acting as if she's high and mighty. She's starting all this on here for attention.
hmmm

Charleston, WV

#595 Feb 4, 2012
I just want to read about her having orgys. lol
rock

United States

#596 Feb 4, 2012
Ask her. See if she denies it. Ask Tina to. She's into it. I'll burn both I'd them if they try and lie. Go back and reread these posts. She is such an attention seeker. Hope somebody saves her kids.
hmmm

Charleston, WV

#597 Feb 10, 2012
big rick slater wrote:
I wanna see some pantys droppin.
I wouldn't mind that myself.
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#598 Feb 10, 2012
rock wrote:
Oh they are from her. On Facebook so her pic is right beside it. My point is she's a nut trying to start a cult and preying on insecure women. She's living in a dump overweight with a ugly husband acting as if she's high and mighty. She's starting all this on here for attention.
What's that all about?
Carl

Beckley, WV

#599 Feb 11, 2012
rock wrote:
Ask her. See if she denies it. Ask Tina to. She's into it. I'll burn both I'd them if they try and lie. Go back and reread these posts. She is such an attention seeker. Hope somebody saves her kids.
I know of Jennifer through others, and she really is nuts, loony, crazy, and that's not being funny. She really needs to see some kinda of dr for her condition. I read this thread from start to finish, and she's herself, her daughter, her husband,,and a few other "witches", because she forgot to switch names when she would post a comment, and you're right when you say she has no right to call people names or fat. She's a BIG FAT FLABBY girl herself, and very unattactive! It's crazy how she threatens people too (she's all mouth btw) but then when someone calls her out, or on it, she throws out there something about lawsuits, and seeing people in court. Can we say mentally challenged? I better not say anything else though, she may cast one of her spells LOL! I mean after all she does think she has the ability to do stupid shit like that, so I don't want to take any chances haha!!
elle

Grove City, OH

#600 Feb 15, 2012
I'm with Rick. I began reading this thread, but got confused as to who was whom. I knew that the husband's comments were fake. shame on you witch. all those lies caused ill will and harm to others.

As for van helsing, his first comment would have been HILARIOUS if he had just left it at that.

Lost boy = lost cause. I'm glad somebody finally shut him up.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#601 Feb 15, 2012
@Questions: How do you know YOUR GOD actually exists? If you say because, I'll puke.
elle

Grove City, OH

#602 Feb 15, 2012
blacksky1 wrote:
@Questions: How do you know YOUR GOD actually exists? If you say because, I'll puke.
It's called FAITH.... the same for all religions.
Anonymous

Hanover, WV

#603 Feb 17, 2012
"Religious" people are sheep. You have "faith" your Gods real, but NO WAY YOU'D EVER ACCEPT THAT YOUR CHRISTIAN GOD MAY NOT BE THE ONLY GOD???? Judgemental mofos. You made my point.
Jessica

Beckley, WV

#604 Feb 20, 2012
blacksky1 wrote:
"Religious" people are sheep. You have "faith" your Gods real, but NO WAY YOU'D EVER ACCEPT THAT YOUR CHRISTIAN GOD MAY NOT BE THE ONLY GOD???? Judgemental mofos. You made my point.
Everyone is a sheep, whether the person knows Christ as Savior or not. That's because all of us are obedient to something, or to someone. We only have the choice in what or Who we choose to follow.

You have as much faith as any of us have, and you're placing it in something. You're just not placing it in Christ.

It's not cool to attack people for being Christians, btw. Any intelligent discussion begins with respect for those who may not believe as we do.
Anonymous

Hanover, WV

#605 Feb 27, 2012
Ummm, wtf is this whole thread about??? Bashing someones religion, something you're telling me not to do. HYPOCRITES

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

United States

#606 Mar 5, 2012
Baylee Warrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear questions,
This is Jennifer's daughter, Baylee. What questions would you like answered? I am more then happy to answer them.
FYI Jessica and Betty, honestly putting up here that my real father is Scott McCormick was to upset me. I'm sorry very sorry but it hasn't. I've known since i was 9, and i accept that he was not going to be the one to raise me. Honestly sharing personal information is very very low. Anyway i'll use this time as a lesson for everybody.
Now lets begin with the basics. Wicca is a religion, it is not a cult. We do not believe in any Satan, Lucifer or any other demonic figure, nor do we acknowledge there is one. We are not evil hags with green skin, large warts and moles, or chuckle about somebody's misfortune. We do not believe in Heaven or Hell, we believe in the Summerland. Where we will be reincarnated until our next life. We acknowledge there is evil in this world, but only evil of mans Earthly actions. We will not judge you if you do not judge us. We believe in a God and Goddess and many deities. The word "Witch" is deprived from the Anglo-Saxon word "wicce", which means "wise one" or sorceress. Wicca is the religion we embrace. We do not and will not harm people. We believe in the three fold law. Whatever you give out you get back times three. That goes for both good and bad things. The power that we receive for worshiping the gods and goddesses is ancient. Its like a gift. It comes from the Earth, which is ancient within itself. This power is never ending, nor can we be shut off from it. BUT! we must use it wisely. Wicca is not all about spell casting. It is about worshiping god and goddess, the earth, the moon, the sun the stars and the spirits.There is black magic but truly it depends on the practitioner and the intentions of your spell, desire.
We are just the same as anybody else. We eat, sleep, breathe, cry, laugh, hope, dream. We have families and jobs. We do not follow a list of Commandments nor do we believe in sins. We believe "An if it harm none, do what ye will". True Witches and Wicca followers understand that we are mature and respectful enough to not to use our powers for evil but to allow evil to be brought unto us, for we have take them blame for thousands of years.
Though we use a pentagram as our symbol, like Christians use the Cross,we still incorporate many religions into ours. We use the Jewish "Star of David" to represent the divine mind, the Buddhists meditation techniques to explore within ourselves, we use Tibetan singing bowls for healing. As you can see we can and will accept all religions, for we have been criticized, humiliated and turned against. We have been stoned to death, burned, drowned and beat to death because of who we are and what we believe in. Asking us to change and not be ourselves is like asking us not to be real. We are who we are for a reason. As we choose our paths in this world, we begin a destiny. Yes our destiny is not written in stone, but we should follow what our heart tells us is right, not what people are trying to scare us into believing.
We understand balance and checks as Wicca practitioners.We celebrate the cycles of the earth, moon, sun and stars. We worship the ground we walk upon and love everything down to a single grain of sand.
Blessed Be!
Love with light and Hope,
Baylee
This was very well said, I think noone should be judged because thats nobodys place but gods, dont talk about ppl that you know nothing about, I personally do not have a clue who these ppl are but if they are not hurting anybody or bringing this to your front door then mind your own business and worry about your own, things would be alot better for everyone else and yourselves, give it a try you might just like it
jody sowder

United States

#607 Mar 15, 2012
I'll tell you what Im Jennifer's cousin and I promise that you will not run that mouth to her face promise you that and if Id find out who u are I'd bust u in the mouth you need to stop hiding behind a computer and man up. So you can get what you deserve
youknowwho

Charleston, WV

#608 Mar 16, 2012
Hey Jennifer......I wanna tap that @55.
Felicia

Mount Hope, WV

#609 Apr 2, 2012
jody sowder wrote:
I'll tell you what Im Jennifer's cousin and I promise that you will not run that mouth to her face promise you that and if Id find out who u are I'd bust u in the mouth you need to stop hiding behind a computer and man up. So you can get what you deserve
Why would we not run our mouth to her face? I've never known her to do anything to anyone? Pretty much talks alot from what I've seen and heard. Are you trying to make everyone believe that she is some type of bad ass or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two men facing animal cruelty charges 10 min Wag the dog 11
People Can Be So Mean, these days. 12 min third legacy 31
Oak Hill Garbage Disposal (Apr '12) 48 min ranger ruth 149
How dare Nethanyahu. 1 hr Sane and Rational 17
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 11 hr Crazy Jae 4,396
hottie at plateau medical 12 hr Michael 11
pill heads of oakhill 13 hr Skater_Chickk 4

Flood Warning for Fayette County was issued at March 04 at 7:05AM EST

Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match