Jennifer Warrick Collins and her witches

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 16, 2010
A coven of witches in Oak Hill.... great it's like Clash of the Titans with down syndrome, but instead of missing eyes they will be missing teeth.
random

Jordan, MN

#3 Dec 16, 2010
Are you joking?
I I I I I

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Dec 16, 2010
hahahaha no joke tho its scary how many ohhs peeps there are going along with her. tina cochran harris is one. if you have facebook go to jennifer collins and read it
1992 devil

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Dec 16, 2010
Tina's last name is Hargis. Jennifer is Scott Mc Cormicks baby mamma Scott needs to get that kid away from her. She even has her kids saying they are witches.
Salem

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Dec 16, 2010
If any of you knew about REAL witchcraft you would know it is a great religion. They worship the earth and almost all of their practices go right along with the bible. Wiccan's were around before Christians.
Betty Boop

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Dec 16, 2010
Anyone claiming to be a witch is evil and needs prayer.
Betty Boop

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Dec 16, 2010
right....thats why for 100s of yrs they were burned at the stake cause the were a peaceful Christ like cult. WRONG! The devil has you believing so many lies please get in a good church and get help before its to late and if your children are encouraged they should be taken away. I will pray for you all.
Tina Hargis

Beckley, WV

#9 Dec 16, 2010
I I I I I wrote:
hahahaha no joke tho its scary how many ohhs peeps there are going along with her. tina cochran harris is one. if you have facebook go to jennifer collins and read it
You really should get your facts right before you decide to post things you know nothing about.
Janet

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Dec 16, 2010
Salem------you will be on my prayer list
questions

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Dec 16, 2010
Do the gods and goddesses of Wicca actually exist?
If they actually exist, how do you know they exist?
If your tradition contradicts the tradition of another Wiccan, can they both be objectively true?
How do you feel about believing in the religious system where you cater your religion to your desires?
if you cater/construct your religion according to our desires, then isn't it nothing more than your own invention?
Is Wicca able to be shown to be false or is it all non-verifiable ideas?
If your spells and incantations produce results, how do you know that the power behind the results is good or not?
How do you know that there is not something more sinister behind Wicca?
Why do you think that rituals dealing with candles, knives, and such are able to affect nature?
Salem

Huntington, WV

#12 Dec 16, 2010
Thanks.
Jennifer Warrick Collins

Clayton, NC

#13 Dec 16, 2010
I I I I I wrote:
she is from oak hill now on face-book talking about being a witch. Dale and Brenda must be so embarrassed they raised this POS. She also has a list of others now in oak hill claiming they are witches.
Merry Meet Ladies, Jessica and Betty.
I will like to clear a few things up. The information that has been givin by TWO SO CALLED CHRISTIAN LADIES are incorrect!! I am here to correct them.

My name is Jennifer Warrick Collins. I am the mother of three wonderful children at Lake Norman NC.(NOT WV) hahahah I am the daughter Dale and Kassie Warrick and my Step Mother is Brenda Warrick. I have three sisters, two of which are Wiccan also, one who is not. I have a Brother that is still a teenager... Bless him!! hahaha I also have a sister that is no longer with us.
My Daughter's real Dad is Micheal Scott Mccormick but her father is Harry Mcclure Collins II. When my child was born Scott and I an d my husband had came to an agreement that she should be raised by Harry... For your information Jessica, My Daughter was told this news when she was nine years old. LOL Try harder hun.
Also I am a Solitary Witch and to Dummies that means I am not in a Coven nor do I have plans in being in one. And also to the one that called me a piece of shit... Your right I am, for trying to get my children to believe that Christians won't harm you. I hope I have cleared this up for you and if not, feel free to ask me anything you want... I have no shame obviously!!! Blessed Be to you all!
questions

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Dec 16, 2010
why isnt any of you withches answering my questions? Im not attacking you I want to know.
questions

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Dec 16, 2010
Tina Hargis wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should get your facts right before you decide to post things you know nothing about.
ARE you or ARE you NOt a witch?
questions

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Dec 16, 2010
truthalloveryourface wrote:
A coven of witches in Oak Hill.... great it's like Clash of the Titans with down syndrome, but instead of missing eyes they will be missing teeth.
FUNNY!
Jennifer Warrick Collins

Clayton, NC

#17 Dec 16, 2010
Salem wrote:
Thanks.
Does your God actually exsist??? Of course he does because his God is our God and HE LOVES YOU JESSICA!!! GOD IS AWESOME!!!!! Praise the lord my friend!!!!!!

Trenton, MO

#18 Dec 16, 2010
ok hey all of you back THA HECK OFF you you 2 so called christians i seem to remember judge not lest ye be judged being in your so called holy word you have no idea ok yea you say we are evil and need a prayer look who burned people at the stake for no reason. you say the devil has us brain washed??? and you think that your god is so holy we let me ask you this if the devil is ultimate evil how and why would your god create him??? what did these people ever do to you??? they are just living their lives peacefully. you say these people are evil i read this and not one comment says anything bad to you 'christians'but you see they wont because we believe in peacefully living amoung others not judging or hurting them

Trenton, MO

#19 Dec 16, 2010
questions wrote:
why isnt any of you withches answering my questions? Im not attacking you I want to know.
then ask
Tina Hargis

Beckley, WV

#20 Dec 16, 2010
questions wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE you or ARE you NOt a witch?
To answer your question. No I am not a witch. I have just recently found the path to the Wiccan Faith. I was raised in a Baptist Church and yes I do believe in god. But I do not feel that my religion is up for judgement.

If you want to judge me then do so on the fact that I am a Damn good mother, a wonderful friend, a hard worker and a good person.

It is none of ANYONES business what faith I have. I think it's sad that someone who calls themselves a Christian can get on here and trash talk someone else. This is the reason that I have decided to explore the Wiccan ways Christians lie, cheat, and talk trash but think they will be forgiven just cause they say a prayer.

You will notice that I am using my real name but the ones who started all of this have decided to hide behind their computer. Be true to yourself and your faith dont try and hide!!!!
Baylee Warrick

Clayton, NC

#21 Dec 16, 2010
questions wrote:
Dear questions,

This is Jennifer's daughter, Baylee. What questions would you like answered? I am more then happy to answer them.

FYI Jessica and Betty, honestly putting up here that my real father is Scott McCormick was to upset me. I'm sorry very sorry but it hasn't. I've known since i was 9, and i accept that he was not going to be the one to raise me. Honestly sharing personal information is very very low. Anyway i'll use this time as a lesson for everybody.

Now lets begin with the basics. Wicca is a religion, it is not a cult. We do not believe in any Satan, Lucifer or any other demonic figure, nor do we acknowledge there is one. We are not evil hags with green skin, large warts and moles, or chuckle about somebody's misfortune. We do not believe in Heaven or Hell, we believe in the Summerland. Where we will be reincarnated until our next life. We acknowledge there is evil in this world, but only evil of mans Earthly actions. We will not judge you if you do not judge us. We believe in a God and Goddess and many deities. The word "Witch" is deprived from the Anglo-Saxon word "wicce", which means "wise one" or sorceress. Wicca is the religion we embrace. We do not and will not harm people. We believe in the three fold law. Whatever you give out you get back times three. That goes for both good and bad things. The power that we receive for worshiping the gods and goddesses is ancient. Its like a gift. It comes from the Earth, which is ancient within itself. This power is never ending, nor can we be shut off from it. BUT! we must use it wisely. Wicca is not all about spell casting. It is about worshiping god and goddess, the earth, the moon, the sun the stars and the spirits.There is black magic but truly it depends on the practitioner and the intentions of your spell, desire.

We are just the same as anybody else. We eat, sleep, breathe, cry, laugh, hope, dream. We have families and jobs. We do not follow a list of Commandments nor do we believe in sins. We believe "An if it harm none, do what ye will". True Witches and Wicca followers understand that we are mature and respectful enough to not to use our powers for evil but to allow evil to be brought unto us, for we have take them blame for thousands of years.

Though we use a pentagram as our symbol, like Christians use the Cross,we still incorporate many religions into ours. We use the Jewish "Star of David" to represent the divine mind, the Buddhists meditation techniques to explore within ourselves, we use Tibetan singing bowls for healing. As you can see we can and will accept all religions, for we have been criticized, humiliated and turned against. We have been stoned to death, burned, drowned and beat to death because of who we are and what we believe in. Asking us to change and not be ourselves is like asking us not to be real. We are who we are for a reason. As we choose our paths in this world, we begin a destiny. Yes our destiny is not written in stone, but we should follow what our heart tells us is right, not what people are trying to scare us into believing.

We understand balance and checks as Wicca practitioners.We celebrate the cycles of the earth, moon, sun and stars. We worship the ground we walk upon and love everything down to a single grain of sand.

Blessed Be!

Love with light and Hope,
Baylee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randy prince is th ebiggest coward in fayette c... 2 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 8
Ricky simmons 2 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 3
Oak Hill needs a dating service 7 hr good man from oak... 6
Vote NO for school levy 8 hr Person 10
Pay cut BOE 8 hr Person 2
Motorcycle gangs 12 hr a little funny 12
Muffin tops (Apr '11) 12 hr Tourist 54
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE