First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Las gaga

Ada, OH

#1 May 9, 2013
Hill Top trailer court is soo skanky all that lives there is low life pill head scum bags and white trash oh yea has a good range of pill hoes to choose from
misty

Beckley, WV

#2 May 9, 2013
you got that right Alisha Loeffler is one of them
Wow

Ada, OH

#3 May 9, 2013
took the words out of my mouth !! hahahha
kara

AOL

#4 May 9, 2013
who is kelsey gardener?In jail trying to look like a guy (dike) huh please so messed up she can't keep her eyes open long enough for a mug shot.
are u sure

Beckley, WV

#5 May 9, 2013
Where is that w**re Alisha working at now.
Haha

Ada, OH

#6 May 9, 2013
Alisha isn't working anywhere cause no where will hire her cause of her stealing money from shoneys and all the drama she causes at work
wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#7 May 9, 2013
Haha wrote:
Alisha isn't working anywhere cause no where will hire her cause of her stealing money from shoneys and all the drama she causes at work
You seem to be wanting to start drama on here, so whats the difference?
Kelly

Ada, OH

#8 May 9, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be wanting to start drama on here, so whats the difference?
because she is always starting crap cause she is sooo jealous of people if she wanted a different life she should change it her self
uhm

Mount Hope, WV

#9 May 9, 2013
bob evans
Kaka raga

Ada, OH

#10 May 10, 2013
uhm wrote:
bob evans
what about bob Evans
chris sanson

Beckley, WV

#11 May 10, 2013
Bob evans???.. I tell ya what now, ol bob evans was a drinker, me n him used to tear into a keg, n then go to the local honky tonks n just clean em out, me n ol bob whooped em from oakhill to montgomery, they dont make men like us no more. A shame ol bob cheated me outta that 7 bucks, i shot him n tossed him in the river, he was a good dude tho, just let the airplane glue n hookers destroy his good character.Unless u mean the restaurant.. dont know never ate there, i only eat fresh animals i kill, im a libraterian, peace.
gene walker

United States

#12 May 10, 2013
Me and old Chris sanson we used to smoke all kinds of crack. We b putting the crack away buddies. One time I seent him smoke a 5000 rrock
gene walker

United States

#13 May 10, 2013
We b getting high on crack drinking beer. And whisky all at the same time. While we smoke joints too.we was running a train on those trailer park hos Kelly Kara and misty give a good Cleveland steamer y'all should go get on. Best dang bj we ever got I tell ta what's.
gene walker

United States

#14 May 10, 2013
We was licking each other while playing nintendos.
gene walker

United States

#15 May 10, 2013
The firtst Nintendo need I remind yous guys. That's all trailer park scum Luke us can afford. We can't afford sex toys neither so we borrrow other peoples. Can someone buy us a new shirt or a hot pocket. Not asking fer nothing fancy we ain't looking fer no choochie or prada just a good ol fanshion dollar store shirt will do.
jack and Jill

Newaygo, MI

#16 May 10, 2013
It's funny how a topic is started About something and bob Evans is Brought up in all of them sounds like some one use to work there and is mad because they got fired for smoking a pill in some ones car and not for smokin a cigg how ! stupid ! you get fired over smoking a cigg in a car !!! soo that is such a lie about that !!! Learn to own up to your stupid choices in your life and get your sh!t together and get a job ! oh yea no one will hire you cause they all know about your sticky fingers And shooting pill problems and glad Michael is doing good and away from your nasty sorry junkie self have a good life In the trailer park where you will always be !!! WHITE TRASH PILL JUNKIE SKanky sluuuuuuuttt
gene walker

United States

#17 May 10, 2013
I fergot to mention that I buyed one of them there buildings across from the land of food. I put me up. Some of that fuzzy stuff and dry wall to get er warm in the winters. I put me power in there too. Get meself to more building and u got meself a nice wittle cabin. I puts a chimney in there too. Puts me a signout front says welcome to pound town. Caution ill sex you up at yourown risk.
gene walker

United States

#18 May 10, 2013
Any wadys wants to cuum over tonight
mee

United States

#19 May 11, 2013
When they are 40 they will look like they are 60 and all used up when they are lonely and noone wants them they spend the rest of their lives by them selves
Really

Beckley, WV

#20 May 11, 2013
Seriously?? You actually think ANY of them will live to be 40? Hell, they look 40 now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate Promoting Pastors 3 min Young ones 38
biggest pos (Dec '14) 4 min chester 30
where steven toney at 32 min Boo 3
Brandy jones 2 hr Chris 7
jessica Davis pack 5 hr Lol 2
Jessica Pino (Aug '15) 9 hr Madea 16
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Meherewv 1,338
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages