Plateau Med Ctr. ER
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cuz

Summersville, WV

#21 Feb 17, 2011
DZS22334455 wrote:
all i can say is my mom works up there, and is one of the Nurses, I have been up there when the people looking for dope came in the ER. If you are a dope dealer and run out of pills. they aren't going to give you any so you aren't sick. so don't get mad at them for doing their job, plus the more you raise hell when you get up there the longer it will take for them to get you in and looked at, plus other things take into effect when you go up there. so i don't wanna hear bitching plus, do you know whats wrong with you? prob not that is why you are at the Hospital ya know....so let them do their job and quit arguing with them. If you argue...then why aren't you a doctor or what not. Thanks. plus most nurses up there are butt holes, then again most aren't so...Treat them with Respect and things will be more smooth for you once you're up there. Thanks
did you notice that i said they have some good nurses and doctors, maybe you should read it again. and i'll have you know i'm no pill head or was my family members that were there and they are there to do a job and treat each and everyone of there patients with respect and with the best care they can offer i don't care how someone is acting. so let me set that straight for you!!
cuz

Summersville, WV

#22 Feb 17, 2011
ashleyy wrote:
shawn lesher is a very good nurse up there. there are a few bad ones but some like shawn tomara pj and jill are very good and very respectful and sweet
agreed
cuz

Summersville, WV

#23 Feb 17, 2011
l wrote:
Dr love is not even an ER dr anymore and hasn't been for a long time so apparently you haven't been there in a long time because the place has really improved
no i haven't been in there if i can avoid from going to the hospital i do, and if he is gone i'm sure it has improved just by getting rid of him
omg

United States

#24 Feb 17, 2011
if all of the nurses are on there phones reading books or mags and chatting ... then maybe that explains why theres alot of mix ups and problems there . .. just saying . most work places dont allow you to have your phones unlees your on break or lunch .. your minds would be on your work and not whats on going on outside the work place .. call the head of the hospital and complain .. i know i will
Bango

Fayetteville, WV

#25 Feb 18, 2011
They killed me waayyy back in the day.. and their lawyers were so good I only got 300$.. which is what I paid for the bill...
Kermit

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Feb 18, 2011
Bango wrote:
They killed me waayyy back in the day.. and their lawyers were so good I only got 300$.. which is what I paid for the bill...
They killed you?
I know my facts

Oak Hill, WV

#27 Apr 9, 2013
The Plateau Medical Center is one of the most expensive hospitals in West Virginia. This hospital is a "for profit hospital" and is owned and operated by Community Health Systems of Franklin, TN. The Plateau Medical Center is one of the 19 critical access hospitals in West Virginia. Their rates do not have to be approved by the Health Care Authority of West Virginia ( HCAWV.org ) This hospital raised the price of every single item they bill for by 18% in 2012. Anyone without insurance or persons with a high deductible should go to the Montgomery General Hospital or Summersville Regional Medical Center. These two hospitals have some of the lowest prices in the state of West Virginia.
Yea Right

Ridgeview, WV

#28 Apr 9, 2013
I know my facts wrote:
The Plateau Medical Center is one of the most expensive hospitals in West Virginia. This hospital is a "for profit hospital" and is owned and operated by Community Health Systems of Franklin, TN. The Plateau Medical Center is one of the 19 critical access hospitals in West Virginia. Their rates do not have to be approved by the Health Care Authority of West Virginia ( HCAWV.org ) This hospital raised the price of every single item they bill for by 18% in 2012. Anyone without insurance or persons with a high deductible should go to the Montgomery General Hospital or Summersville Regional Medical Center. These two hospitals have some of the lowest prices in the state of West Virginia.
Low Prices mean low care
Not the Village Idiot

Oak Hill, WV

#29 Apr 9, 2013
Yea Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Low Prices mean low care
I don't believe "low prices mean low care." Contrarily, one would also be very foolish to think that hospitals with the highest prices are providing the best care.
Happy with PMC

Hansford, WV

#30 Apr 15, 2013
Not the Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe "low prices mean low care." Contrarily, one would also be very foolish to think that hospitals with the highest prices are providing the best care.
I had an out patient procedure done the other day and I must say I was very impressed at there professionalism, cleanliness and how everybody that I come in contact with had a good attitude and seemed as if they really cared about my well being.
If I had to grade them I would have to give them an A+

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geoff Smith 15 min Why 5
Zack Blackburn 1 hr Lindsey 28
pic of randy lol 2 hr dilly dilly 1
Jason Gill 2 hr Whathaveidone 27
hey guys i bet little man robert is old lol 7 hr dilly dilly 1
little robert and mad such wimps lol 8 hr dilly dilly 7
little robert the biggest od man on ths site lol 8 hr dilly dilly 1

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages