Next Last
poon jizum

Beckley, WV

#22 Mar 13, 2013
Im black from the waist down.
single women

Summersville, WV

#23 Mar 26, 2013
I'm a drug free single women, There are alot of single drug free women in fayette co. the problem is that we are single and drug free so we dont go to bars to pick up a man no good ones in a bar so we dont know where to meet a good drug free man at you dont come knocking at the door!! maybe we should all get the single people ho really want a relationship not just sex and set up a time an place for us all to meet , And 40+ is not elderly and there are attractive 40 + people that are single and looking as well!!
not her

Summersville, WV

#24 Mar 26, 2013
Debbie ross is the wrong single person that you wanna try shes nasty dont take baths often and has mean ass kids he ex that died also was with a hiv + women when they split on a break then he got back with debbie just saying!!
Ghost Face

Hansford, WV

#25 Mar 26, 2013
I need a single, THIN lady between 32 and 42, no drugs. I guess I better go somewhere else than Fayette County.
single women

Summersville, WV

#26 Mar 26, 2013
well that would be your preference to the apparence of the women you are looking for but if you are just looking for body type and looks then your gonna be disapointed because most time the insides dont match the outsides! and I'm not a thin lady but not a big lady either but i do know that my insides and out match!! I am a good person as well as a nice looking lady that is and curvy! dogs like bones men like meat!!
dog

AOL

#27 Mar 26, 2013
(single women)You sound like a nice lady I didnt mean 40 was old I guess I didnt say it correct,my apologies,hope the spelling is correct. Im a nice guy I think,how about me and you go out to eat if you want and talk about your idea of singles setting up a place to meet. There used to be an organazation called parents without partners around 30 years ago ,to bad it still aint here.Of course you might not want to go out with a guy in his 60s,but like you my inside an outside match.
curious

Oceana, WV

#28 Mar 27, 2013
good girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like u need a good girl...how many kids do u have?
I have a little boy.
Single lady 83

United States

#29 Apr 13, 2013
I've been single for about 3 years and not been on a date since 2010 to many guys on stuff for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 35 min notBeavis 4,956
Trump "the great deal maker" 36 min Johnny Speedo 9
does anyone know who was burned in the car out ... 2 hr Opinion 51
Dale Painter 10 hr Gene 12
best tattoo shops in fayette county (Aug '11) 10 hr local 17
Who is the father Neal or Een???? 10 hr Deb 14
Een Woodson 14 hr Unknown 81

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance