Huntington, IN

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Is there any single ladies in oak hill that aremt druggies
Sweetiegirl

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2013
single dad wrote:
. I am.. Single and very much drug free!! Its hard to find anyone around here thats not on somethin.! So i know how ya feel. How old r ya?
curious

Huntington, IN

#3 Feb 5, 2013
31, and you?
1 post removed
Jess
#5 Feb 5, 2013
curious wrote:
31, and you?
im def drug free and im 21... a single mother who would like someone nice and drug free also!:)
curious

Huntington, IN

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Ive been single for about a year amd just recently started trying to date and it seems like everybody i meet is hooked on something. Its pitiful and I dont want anything to do with it.
yeppy

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Wishes mature females would post !! Beckley fellow here
hmmmm
#8 Mar 4, 2013
shit its hard to find a good girl around here
A nice guy

Summersville, WV

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Im a nice guy and drug free!...but im also 17 so maybe next year ;D
A nice guy

Summersville, WV

#10 Mar 4, 2013
...lol not gay hahahahaha was talking to the girl xD
Just sayin

Beckley, WV

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Everyone says they are drug free... Lol
chauncey rollins

Beckley, WV

#12 Mar 6, 2013
White women give me the sh!ts.
dog

AOL

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Ive been single 3 years and dated over a dozen women and all were on something.Five of them stole my pills three stole money and personel property so Ive given up and decided to stay single.The few (nice)ones I met decided I wasnt good enough for them even though I havent tried anything,have a corvette,ram truck and a small 2 bed room trailer and get a good VA check.The ones I met on dating sites put pics on there that were 25 years old and almost drove me insane talking to much even on the first date.Im average looking 65 yr old and 5ft 6in tall 190 lbs and easy going most of the time.Dont try to have sex when Im with a women but still like it. Ive decided if I do want sex I can just show them my pills tell them I got an 8 inch pecker,alot of vigiara and the rest is history.I realize thats easier and cheaper but I perfer the the other way of getting a woman but havent had any luck finding a normal one.A friend told me if I was mean to them or black Id have a hundred women maybe hes right, I dont know.
good girl

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 7, 2013
single dad wrote:
Sounds like u need a good girl...how many kids do u have?
robby

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Mar 7, 2013
lets all meet at the owls club and socialize
Get them

Fayetteville, WV

#16 Mar 7, 2013
single dad wrote:
i have a friend and she is a single mother and she needs someone her name is Debbie Ross she don't do drugs or anything like that
nameless fello

Beckley, WV

#17 Mar 8, 2013
I have had NO luck with Fayette County Females Ever and for some reason they never find LUV even though they judged me being Unworthy but least Im paid for and have 0 Debt
dog

AOL

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Hey (nameless fello) guess what I have no luck with Fayette County females either and Im paid for and have very little debt also,and were not the only ones that fill that way.So whats the problem,every where else I go I have more women than I can handle.I think I read somewhere that fayette county has one of the highest rates of mentally ill people in the state ,poor girls just cant be helped.To be fair about it there are alot of pretty and smart females here,but they are mostly elderly ones,40+ an up.
cougarsrock

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Mar 8, 2013
dog wrote:
Hey (nameless fello) guess what I have no luck with Fayette County females either and Im paid for and have very little debt also,and were not the only ones that fill that way.So whats the problem,every where else I go I have more women than I can handle.I think I read somewhere that fayette county has one of the highest rates of mentally ill people in the state ,poor girls just cant be helped.To be fair about it there are alot of pretty and smart females here,but they are mostly elderly ones,40+ an up.
Women 40+ are not elderly. lol
diamond dallas page

Beckley, WV

#20 Mar 8, 2013
I blame obama, and healthcare, plus the chemical leak in oakhill, out by the gas wells.
single 37

Nellis, WV

#21 Mar 12, 2013
There are good single women out there! Just havent looked very hard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets all give brave a big award for wimp of th ... 25 min wvfan 4
brave triva?? this this terd jerks his dog off?... 30 min Goat Boi 8
Trailer in Cunard Vacant for Sale/Rental 1 hr Casey 6
Family Dollar 1 hr Bev 19
Ben griffith 2 hr Janet 16
hey brave dont be mad because i might be your ... 6 hr brave with ears 1
Going to hand out free meth at gazebo by the po... 7 hr meth head mike 1

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance