druggies that narc on other druggies

druggies that narc on other druggies

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

jessie 22

Summersville, WV

#1 Mar 17, 2013
well that would b george murray from prudence.the one with the golden tonge,also won the narc of the month award.he really has it made he does his pills and pimps out martha whitlow to get pills, lives off his poor old mom for handouts,and has a second home in barh psych ward. the law dont mess with him because he wires up for them. he has been caught with drugs , and stolen guns and has been in a lot of trouble and has not spent a day in jail. i no him really well and i no this girl he ratted on i seen the paper work.
sweet girl

Summersville, WV

#2 Mar 17, 2013
es i also no george murray he is in barh psych ward as we speek.ialso no the girl u r talking about.she is in jail and george is living the good life. when he get out he will b back at it again,pimping out marta whitlow and using his poor old mom. he drives his mom's home heath workers car i see it at mt. hope at the pill house.poor ol martha is trying to suck cock and work to support his habbit little does she know he comes here to b with me while she is a work.i dont trust him but i like a bean everyonce i a while to.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#3 Mar 17, 2013
sweet girl wrote:
es i also no george murray he is in barh psych ward as we speek.ialso no the girl u r talking about.she is in jail and george is living the good life. when he get out he will b back at it again,pimping out marta whitlow and using his poor old mom. he drives his mom's home heath workers car i see it at mt. hope at the pill house.poor ol martha is trying to suck cock and work to support his habbit little does she know he comes here to b with me while she is a work.i dont trust him but i like a bean everyonce i a while to.
Damm,now you call yourself sweet girl. Hint: Everyone knows you are the same person by your scarbro ISP. Old George narced you and you continue to whine about it. You are a joke. haha. My man George.
tipsy just a little high

Summersville, WV

#4 Mar 17, 2013
hey george murray is a peace of crap he lives with mama rats on his friends bec his punk ass dont wanna go to jail, it makes no sense hes in bar h right not its his home away frm home he loves it there....... people that need help cant get help cause he is takin up space i dont get it.... wonder what his girlfriend thinks when she comes home from work and he has been with me all day but im done with george he wont keep a needle out of his arm long enough to even play anymore hes got it bad
im still high

Summersville, WV

#5 Mar 17, 2013
well i called bar h george is in his comfy bed takin his prescribed pills for the day wow he really loves bar h he goes every month i dont know if its for the good food or the good drugs
seet girl

Summersville, WV

#6 Mar 17, 2013
well u must of come in second plae in the narc of th month award r u jealous of eorge murray. u callyourself the truth but u dont no the truth.jessie is a man
james

Summersville, WV

#7 Mar 17, 2013
did u no geoge murray set my friend up i ant winning just warning u beware of eorge murray of prudence.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#8 Mar 17, 2013
This entire post,except for me,is from the same whining person that got narced by George. Go George.
Watchin

Dunbar, WV

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Well I guess it's true, "George Murray Jr." from Prudence is a Junky/Narc piece of no good shit.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Watchin wrote:
Well I guess it's true, "George Murray Jr." from Prudence is a Junky/Narc piece of no good shit.
George is my man forever. haha
words out Truth2

Dunbar, WV

#11 Mar 18, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
George is my man forever. haha
George is giving up the goods around town about how the both of you are a couple and have been for a while.
Did he tell you that you may want to make an appointment with your local health clinic?
truth2

Beckley, WV

#12 Mar 19, 2013
let's all hear it for George the Narc. Way to go George.
trueth
#13 Mar 19, 2013
MEGAN and ROSCOE ELMORE= narcs from minden!
truth2

Beckley, WV

#14 Mar 19, 2013
trueth wrote:
MEGAN and ROSCOE ELMORE= narcs from minden!
Let's hear it for Meagan and Roscoe. Great job.
ngt

Summersville, WV

#15 Mar 20, 2013
jeaaica beaver is a narc and a pillhead so is her mom
trueth
#16 Mar 20, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hear it for Meagan and Roscoe. Great job.
Yeah great job on being a piece of shit minden night!!!!!! GO OHPD!!!! Great use of tax payers money, hire a girl who was snorting roxy 30's while she was pregnant all 3 times, to bust people???? She sells and buys more dope than anyone, but she is out and letting child molesters live in the house with their little girls. It is sad .
1 post removed
Hey Charleston

Huntington, WV

#18 Mar 20, 2013
No bigger scum than you [email protected] lips

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jan '11) 4 min Jon_B 1,112
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 6 min Jon_B 4,761
Kink or fetish 47 min Big daddy 3
King COAL BODY SHOP MANAGER IS A CROOK 2 hr Big Shatika 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Duh 1,284
Good job !!!! 16 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 1
they say 19 hr hallucination 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages