Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

they look so much a like that its crazy . i heard that the amish guy works 4 the cops and they call him PINE KNOLL 1 . i dont know his name . but does anyone out there knw of them ?im writing a book on the amish ways of living among the english
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

They are not amish lol drink another one
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyeee eeeeeeeee

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

bendrinking wrote:
they look so much a like that its crazy . i heard that the amish guy works 4 the cops and they call him PINE KNOLL 1 . i dont know his name . but does anyone out there knw of them ?im writing a book on the amish ways of living among the english
Yo you really need ta stop running ya mouth on topix and say something to that person's face. A little heads up ya dumbass don't know how to spell either because it's been not ben. People who hide behind the computer are nothing but pussies who are afraid to come to someone's face.
bendrinking

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>Yo you really need ta stop running ya mouth on topix and say something to that person's face. A little heads up ya dumbass don't know how to spell either because it's been not ben. People who hide behind the computer are nothing but pussies who are afraid to come to someone's face.
my name is ben . and just look at what you wrote .where in the hell do you think you are ? AFRICA !
this is jessica

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

If you really r writing book my best friend is Amish old school

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

this is jessica wrote:
If you really r writing book my best friend is Amish old school
they probably ain't writing a book about the amish at all. they wanna run that mouth behind the computer like a bunch of p-ssies
bendrinking

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text> they probably ain't writing a book about the amish at all. they wanna run that mouth behind the computer like a bunch of p-ssies
why yes i am and when im done im gona write a book about YOU and im gona call it THE HAPS OF PINE KNOLL 2 and the stolen clothes from the laundromat . and i would like to get to knw them amish JESSICA thanks

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

bendrinking wrote:
<quoted text> why yes i am and when im done im gona write a book about YOU and im gona call it THE HAPS OF PINE KNOLL 2 and the stolen clothes from the laundromat . and i would like to get to knw them amish JESSICA thanks
so they stole your clothes ? where tf are you commin' up wit this dumb sh-t at.
Totally Excited

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Hey dumbass amish people live without power not with it =]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 51 min fitness-guru 53,589
crystal buchholtz whitt 1 hr Mike 40
thieves 2 hr Sad 6
pj 2 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 4
wondering where tina bailey is 2 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 2
what does everyone think of that trailer trash ... 6 hr right 2
fat old lady on central ave 6 hr age before aw forget that 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••