First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sweet Pea

Hansford, WV

#101 Apr 13, 2013
The Charleston Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Something tells me you have not had an original thought in your whole life.
Here is an original thought for ya , how about what your Mom and Dad thinks of ya? I'm sure they are chawmping at the bit to bragg on you every chance they get to every person they see when they go out in public!

Funny how they act when somebody asks about you.
1 post removed
sweet pea

Hansford, WV

#103 Apr 14, 2013
You all sure are going to win the parent of the year award! LMAO

Rind a ding ding ding - Ring a ding ding ding ding a ling
RIPPED OFF

United States

#104 Oct 1, 2013
Mike Allen is a CROOK!!!!!!!!!! Apparently he thinks people should work for him for free! He'll answer to God for it.
The Charleston fool

Beckley, WV

#105 Oct 1, 2013
Ok, All we ask is for your evidence, your proof your where ripped off. Documents, legal papers,etc. You know,the easy stuff. We are waiting.
Paul

Beckley, WV

#106 Oct 2, 2013
Not sure about him being a crook but he sleeps around he slept with Stephanie Lilly from Coal City when he was building her and her husband's house.
phone call away

Beckley, WV

#107 Oct 2, 2013
Paul wrote:
Not sure about him being a crook but he sleeps around he slept with Stephanie Lilly from Coal City when he was building her and her husband's house.
That will be an interesting phone conversation tomorrow.
Maw54

Oak Hill, WV

#108 Sep 24, 2014
Ding Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
When whoever suggested the idea of what was it " A Master Carpenter, Honest, Church going Family man" that would be the "MORON" It must have been one of the Meth heads that he has working for him carrying around a bag of hammers that made that absurd statement.
I tell you what "New to the area" you just keep posted to this thread and you will find out a few things.
Mike Allen lies and the men he has working are bog jokes.Look how long it's taking him to finish the office building he's worked on forever.His me lie and they cheat,they say that they work 7 days a week and until 7 pm,then why aren't they done,they are not working those hours,Mike knows what's up he don't care,he cheats to.Who knows how London Adam they work has anyone scene them there that long.
Maw54

Oak Hill, WV

#109 Sep 24, 2014
This thing didn't hit right but you all get what I'm saying,Mike Allen has nothing but workers who lie and cheat just like Mike must be why he likes them they are all a like.If they are working 7days a week until 6-7 each day why is it not finished.Does anyone know the building and how long aday that they are there.
Con Druggies

United States

#110 Sep 24, 2014
Maw54 wrote:
This thing didn't hit right but you all get what I'm saying,Mike Allen has nothing but workers who lie and cheat just like Mike must be why he likes them they are all a like.If they are working 7days a week until 6-7 each day why is it not finished.Does anyone know the building and how long aday that they are there.
Be interesting to see the results if his employee's were drug tested and their back grounds were checked. druggies
Seriously

Charleston, WV

#111 Sep 24, 2014
John Kidzmiller Construction, Summersville. His wife works for Lowe's of Summersville and he does premier work. He has worked for me and I know the quality and his integrity. You won't go wrong with them!
Crazeone

Oak Hill, WV

#112 Sep 30, 2014
Con Druggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Be interesting to see the results if his employee's were drug tested and their back grounds were checked. druggies
yes it would be there is something funny about the whole thing.Theres no way that they are working all those days and all of those hours.I would like to know the deal on that.All the men cheat on there better half just like Mike must be why he keeps them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alexis mccollam ? (Jan '11) 9 min Purple 28
Does anybody know if Rikki Foster is single? (Oct '10) 17 min Vanilla 31
Toneys tire 42 min Ouch 1
brave triva ? does brave palys with his dogs ba... 1 hr Dumbas 2
miss brave do you want to lick my balls? 1 hr Bitch 4
Ben griffith 1 hr Priceless 18
hey brave dont be mad because i might be your ... 13 hr Your stupid 5

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance