Allen and Sons Construction
Whistler

Pineville, WV

#31 Apr 6, 2013
The Charleston fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping it real is you keeping your stupidity level up, and you are doing a bang up job of it. You couldn't even keep up your lie. You must be the dumbest person on the planet.
By the way, grow a pair yet? Still a coward? Ever call or confront the Allens? Ever find that evidence you claimed you had? LOL, didnt think so. You are an idiot and a liar. Idiot, liar and coward rolled into a turd from charleston. Your mother is proud.
WOW !!!!! You really got upset, didn't you ? You were doing fine till you started to lose your cool. That's all the other poster wanted.(to get you upset and cursing)
1 post removed
Drema Ann Wikline

Ridgeview, WV

#33 Apr 7, 2013
All everybody has to do is start with post #1 and continue to read the rest to determine just how paranoid and mentally disturbed these people are.

Stop acting like you all are inbred. Or are you?
Whistler

Pineville, WV

#34 Apr 7, 2013
The charleston fool wrote:
<quoted text>
A turd is cursing? You are as big an idiot as the charleston coward. I think its funny. I find it hilarious a coward spreads lies and cannot find the courage to confront the one the are lying about. I bet you are in the same category. Upset? Nah, indignant? Yes. I hate cowards and fools.
AND NOW you have called me an IDIOT, which i can assure you was a mistake. I too am looking for a contractor; Which is why I read this trashy thread to start with. Are you available to look at my house and do an estimate or not ?
2 posts removed
thats right 69

Chesapeake, OH

#37 Apr 7, 2013
I am from the Allenm bunch and we ain't inbred!!! What's wrong Mike sleep wit your wife? Lmao is that why u r mad??
1 post removed
Inbred Foolish Allens

Ridgeview, WV

#39 Apr 7, 2013
Da da da ba ba DAdaDA BAba BA.
See there everybody these turds for brains think that everybody who posts here are either the same person or are out to trash talk them, "PARINIOD"
and "MENTAL" Bunch aint they!
Beware dealing with these "GOOFY CARTOON CHARICTERS"
1 post removed
Huh

Mount Hope, WV

#41 Apr 7, 2013
thats right 69 wrote:
I am from the Allenm bunch and we ain't inbred!!! What's wrong Mike sleep wit your wife? Lmao is that why u r mad??
OMG you think that is funny. That he sleeps with everyone's wives? How sad is that. I would be more ashamed of that than his business dealings. Wow. I am just amazed you are putting that out there as funny. It's not. Broken homes with children involved is not funny. And I sure bet his wife doesn't see the humor in it.
Your Right

Ridgeview, WV

#42 Apr 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> OMG you think that is funny. That he sleeps with everyone's wives? How sad is that. I would be more ashamed of that than his business dealings. Wow. I am just amazed you are putting that out there as funny. It's not. Broken homes with children involved is not funny. And I sure bet his wife doesn't see the humor in it.
You spoke the truth, but the bad thing is there is no way his wife CAN NOT know about the "Multiple Kids" he has had out of the "Multiple Affairs" while they been married her.

I don't know very many people who would put up with that shit at all. Most would have kicked his Cheating ASS to the curb along time ago if they had any sense.
Really doesn't say much for her does it.

I'm sure there is enough drama with that whole bunch they would have to make a season long series out of a life time movie.
I don't know why he just hasn't moved his wife with all of his girlfriends and that bus load of kids of his to Utah and take up the Mormon religion to practice bigamy.
At least it would be some sort of an excuse instead of the whole bunch looking like Trashy Scum.
1 post removed
your a do do head

Ridgeview, WV

#44 Apr 8, 2013
The Charlesto Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, once again you say things you will not and cannot back up. Name the girlfriends, and name all the alleged kids he has. You can't? Didn't think so. What about that evidence you said last year you had about bad business practices you said you had? Never came up with it, did you? No.
Now who is looking like trashy scum? YOU. You are still the same liar, coward and idiot you have proven yourself to be from the start. If you want to prove otherwise, lets have some facts.
Start with that evidence of bad business practices and crimes you alleged last year. Then lets move on to the girlfriends, names and times please, then the names of these kids you claim are out of wedlock. You can't name them? Why? Oh, its because again, you are a liar.
Now, have you found the courage to confront him, even call? No. Still the same gutless coward you have proven to be. It is nice to see you are consistent.
Same old ranting and raving, bla bla bla bla
I guess I'll be the one to break the news to ya but if you didn't know about such things you might want to check and see if you have been in a coma or maybe living in a bubble because everything is OLD NEWS to the rest of Oak Hill. Where you been Jail or just walking thru life with blinders on?
Drema Ann Wikline

Ridgeview, WV

#45 Apr 8, 2013
The Charlesto Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, once again you say things you will not and cannot back up. Name the girlfriends, and name all the alleged kids he has. You can't? Didn't think so. What about that evidence you said last year you had about bad business practices you said you had? Never came up with it, did you? No.
Now who is looking like trashy scum? YOU. You are still the same liar, coward and idiot you have proven yourself to be from the start. If you want to prove otherwise, lets have some facts.
Start with that evidence of bad business practices and crimes you alleged last year. Then lets move on to the girlfriends, names and times please, then the names of these kids you claim are out of wedlock. You can't name them? Why? Oh, its because again, you are a liar.
Now, have you found the courage to confront him, even call? No. Still the same gutless coward you have proven to be. It is nice to see you are consistent.
Paaalease just who are you trying to kid yourself?
Wake up Alice!!
2 posts removed
Mad as hell

Pineville, WV

#48 Apr 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> OMG you think that is funny. That he sleeps with everyone's wives? How sad is that. I would be more ashamed of that than his business dealings. Wow. I am just amazed you are putting that out there as funny. It's not. Broken homes with children involved is not funny. And I sure bet his wife doesn't see the humor in it.
He slept with my husband and got caught !!!! He can have him now.******shudders in disgust******
1 post removed
Big Country

Ridgeview, WV

#50 Apr 9, 2013
Mad as hell wrote:
<quoted text>He slept with my husband and got caught !!!! He can have him now.******shudders in disgust******
There was some talk awhile back about him having homosexual tendencies.
erik reynolds

Ardsley, NY

#51 Apr 9, 2013
The Charleston Fool wrote:
<quoted text>That is because you are too stupid to fool anyone. You are the same moron who has proven to be a liar, coward, idiot and now, uneducated. "PARINIOD"? What is wrong, you just dumb or don't know how to use spell check? Oh, and what is a "CHARICTERS"? Idiot.

By the way, ever get moved in? I mean you just got here, right? What an idiot.

Did you ever get up the courage to call the Allens? Nah. Ever go and confront them? Nah. Coward.
Yeah buddy.
1 post removed
OMGLOL

Mount Hope, WV

#53 Apr 9, 2013
No one needs to write all the proof on here. My god, everyone in this town knows it. I wish you and everyone else would just shut up! It's his own fault. You are the ONLY one defending him. I don't even hate the man but it is what it is! lol
1 post removed
Drema Ann Wikline

Ridgeview, WV

#55 Apr 9, 2013
OMGLOL wrote:
No one needs to write all the proof on here. My god, everyone in this town knows it. I wish you and everyone else would just shut up! It's his own fault. You are the ONLY one defending him. I don't even hate the man but it is what it is! lol
Your Comment is the truth and I agree with you but the Bipolar, Paranoid, SKITSO that's off her meds wont let it rest.
I guess they think their job is to guard topix and save a bunch of SKANKS reputations that CAN NOT be saved.
The FUNNIEST thing about all this CRAP is Nobody CARES but them!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
Drema Ann Wikline

Ridgeview, WV

#56 Apr 9, 2013
The Beckley Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, another gutless wonder who only has ennuendo and provides not one bit of proof. If you have proof, not gossip, we will listen. I mean proof you can back up with published facts and documents. Not like the Charleston Coward who has NEVER offered to back up on thing they claimed.
By the way, you wish everyone would shut up, there is a simple solution. Stay away. Or is that too complicated for you? You sound like it may be too hard a concept to grasp.
Again, you say it is what it is. Provide rock solid evidence and you will prove yourself more of a person than the Charleston Coward. Don't, and you are nothing more than a moron.
See what I'm talking about, "!!!MENTAL BUNCH"!!! aint they?
Willie

Ridgeview, WV

#57 Apr 9, 2013
They are the only ones looking like FOOLS.
If the stuff that everybody says wasn't true they would probably just go on.
I guess it is true because they sure are bothered by everybody knowing about their dirty laundry.
They need to keep it more of a secret instead of hanging it all on the line for people to see.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
1 post removed
Willie

Ridgeview, WV

#59 Apr 9, 2013
OMGLOL wrote:
What they said!
You do need help.
Let it go NUT CASE!
Willie

Ridgeview, WV

#60 Apr 9, 2013
OMGLOL wrote:
Your not the nut case OMGLOL, They are
Willie

Ridgeview, WV

#61 Apr 9, 2013
The Charleston Fool wrote:
The Charleston Fool, aka, Willie, Drema, Big Country, you do do head, all the same idiot and you know the sad part? They are proud of that fact.
Total coward, never has a shred of evidence, never a shred of self respect to go along with that, and never had a clue in its life. They think no one cares, but guess what, they do, evidently its all their life is. And that is a sad commentary on their life. Asking for proof to them is being mental. It is clear that asking them to even think is asking way too much of them, probably overloads their thinking capacity.
Yes, you are looking like fools. By the way, a fool would not be afraid of confronting someone they have a grudge against. They would face them head on. I guess since you are a gutless coward, then you are also a fool, since you cannot find the courage to confront the one you love to slander. That is the epitome of cowardice.
I think you are more afraid of confronting them because then YOUR dirty laundry and the true reason you are doing this would come to light. What is it, let us know, or is your past and what you are scared of us knowing to much for you to think about? WHAT DO I THINK?
You are still and always will be a gutless moron. And you have to live knowing that. That is what hurts you.
Go get your meds adjusted will ya!
Is that all you do is SPAZ OUT all day NUT JOB!
1 post removed
Drema Ann Wikline

Ridgeview, WV

#63 Apr 9, 2013
Willie the nut case wrote:
I need to let it go? Why then did you start back on a subject you continued from last year? You know, the same one you had no evidence on last year, you couldn't find the guts to personally confront about last year, the one you never where able to prove last year? You mean that? Ok.
You are proving to be not only a nut case, but a first class moron, spineless coward and liar. But then again, you seem proud of that fact. Meds? Is that something you have to deal with?
I think maybe we need to discuss this with the Allens, I bet with some thinking and discussion, looking back over old post, we could determine just who you are, what your grudge is and why you are the one who cannot let it go. I bet there is a real interesting story there.
Let it go? Not on your life now.
It's unbelievable how delusional you really are.
You have insisted that someone made this thread just so they could throw your SKANKY laundry BACK out into the street and drum up the OLD NEWS of you bunch of has beens.
Nobody cares about what you all do because everybody knows your SKANKY ASSES aren't trust worthy.
Why don't you go back and read the first couple of threads "IDIOT"!!
You are also the most hilarious dumb ass around because you think that there is only one person posting on here besides you "STUPID"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know this guy 3 hr Hippie 22
Home Invasion 4 hr CPO 57
Jacob Legg is a child rapist (Apr '13) 4 hr Ted Nugent 26
last post wins! (Jan '11) 6 hr Jon_B 1,373
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr RSM 4,084
cowardly englands boys 13 hr Wes 3
Watson's Paradise Restaurant 14 hr Rofl 5

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance