Allen and Sons Construction

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
New to the area

Daniels, WV

#1 Apr 4, 2013
My husband and I just relocated here from out of state and are needing to hire a contractor to do some home improvements to the house we just purchased.
We have noticed the construction company beside of the Pizza Hut here in town and we were just wanting to get some opinions of the good people of this nice town on their honesty and workmanship.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you
1 post removed
New to the area

Daniels, WV

#3 Apr 4, 2013
I apologize but I am not quite following what your trying to say.
We are just curious to know if one of the local contractors would be best suited to do some repairs to our home we just bought.
We aren't looking to start any trouble, we are just wanting some info from the townfolk that's all.
Jennifer21

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Apr 5, 2013
If I was to get any repairs done to my home I would use Allen and sons he does really great work
Snyperx

Summersville, WV

#5 Apr 5, 2013
I used to work for A&S... They are crooks
1 post removed
Approach

Morgantown, WV

#7 Apr 5, 2013
New to the area wrote:
I apologize but I am not quite following what your trying to say.
We are just curious to know if one of the local contractors would be best suited to do some repairs to our home we just bought.
We aren't looking to start any trouble, we are just wanting some info from the townfolk that's all.
I think a better way to approach this would have been to ask if anyone can recommend a construction company in the Oak Hill area to do home repair.
sunny

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Or how about Angie's list a legit site, not topix it's just trash talking site from alot of people who have no idea just like to talk trash. I bet you could make up a company and ask here and still get negative response. If your really looking to have some work done use your brain! How about that!
New to the area

Daniels, WV

#9 Apr 5, 2013
It is apparent I made a mistake for trying to get info this way and 'I apologize' but We herd by 1 person in passing here in town that he wasn't only a master carpenter but also an honest, church going family man and that we probably wouldn't get the same quality of work for a lower price from anybody else in the area.
Huh

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Apr 5, 2013
New to the area wrote:
It is apparent I made a mistake for trying to get info this way and 'I apologize' but We herd by 1 person in passing here in town that he wasn't only a master carpenter but also an honest, church going family man and that we probably wouldn't get the same quality of work for a lower price from anybody else in the area.
How sad that his family or friend has blasted you in this way just for trying to find if he is legit. I guess you got your answer though. Don't get them. Get someone else. Not sure who to recommend since I am not in the construction business but good luck finding someone who will do the job..
Gerald

Daniels, WV

#11 Apr 5, 2013
New to the area wrote:
If you are looking for good, local, licensed, professional contractors your best bet would be go and talk to the three places that sell home improvement supplies here close.
"Fayco Lumber, Means Lumber or Lowes"
I am sure someone out of these three places will steer you in the right direction.
Rolling My Eyes

Daniels, WV

#12 Apr 5, 2013
New to the area wrote:
I couldn't think of anybody in their right mind that would even fathom telling you something that outlandish unless it was an Habitual Liar a Standup Comedian or somebody Smoking Crack!
They sure did tell you a BIG ONE! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
1 post removed
Oops

United States

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Allen and son is a good contractor. People just have issues with the owner. Pretty sad y'all are that jealous of Mike. He has changed a lot and trying to be a better guy, why don't y'all leave him alone.
Rolling My Eyes

Daniels, WV

#15 Apr 5, 2013
Rolling my eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Rolling my eyes and new to the area, same idiot trying to bring up the same sh*t they started last year. You are still an idiot.
Name calling will get you nowhere and it also shows your IQ so please stop embarrassing yourself and our town with your childish fits.
Somebody just asked a question on topix, Funny how easily offended you get and how you guard any thread that mentions this construction company.
Just what is it to you?
Rolling My Eyes

Daniels, WV

#16 Apr 5, 2013
Oops wrote:
Allen and son is a good contractor. People just have issues with the owner. Pretty sad y'all are that jealous of Mike. He has changed a lot and trying to be a better guy, why don't y'all leave him alone.
If you would read the tread you would see that nobody was bad mouthing anyone until one of his dogs started barking there crap.
noaew

Akron, OH

#17 Apr 5, 2013
New to the area,my uncle used to work for them a few years back. They aren't bad contractors. They're just trying to make a living doing something legit. Which is better than what the ones talking trash r probly doing. I would just call them and have them give a ruff estimate and then get a couple others and go from there. That would probably be ur best bet.
1 post removed
Ding Dong

Daniels, WV

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Rolling My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont work for him, not related. Just remember your tirade last year trying to badmouth him. You already blew your story. You claim you do not know him, but know all about his being, in your words, " a master carpenter but also an honest, church going family man," so you blew your cover. You are the same moron just trying your stupid line again. I wonder about your IQ. I bet a bag of hammers has you beat.
When whoever suggested the idea of what was it " A Master Carpenter, Honest, Church going Family man" that would be the "MORON" It must have been one of the Meth heads that he has working for him carrying around a bag of hammers that made that absurd statement.

I tell you what "New to the area" you just keep posted to this thread and you will find out a few things.
Ding Dong

Daniels, WV

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Judge for yourselves!
1 post removed
Troy H

Daniels, WV

#22 Apr 5, 2013
You bunch of losers are so paranoid you think everybody's worried or talking about ya.
If there's any morons around it's yall.
You all are small change please get over yourself because everybody knows all about the reputations and drama only you caused and put on yourselves over the years.
2 posts removed
Allens r losers

Daniels, WV

#25 Apr 5, 2013
Have they adjusted your M&M's? that stands for your mood meds ya nutty bunch
1 post removed
Drema Ann Wikline

Daniels, WV

#27 Apr 6, 2013
Charlestons r losers wrote:
<quoted text> See, You couldnt hold on, you had to let go and lose hold of your sorry story that you started earlier. You are still the coward you where last year. You never grew a pair and still cannot face the Allens. You are still the pathetic, miserable idiot from Charleston you always have been. What is it? You jealous? You feel they are better than you? You just feel like you are a loser? C'mon, grow a pair. You show yourself to be a first class retard with every post. Of course, I bet those close to you already know that.
Please grow up and quit acting like a 3 year old and keep your dirty laundry off topix.
1 post removed
Hey Hey

Ridgeview, WV

#29 Apr 6, 2013
Just keeping it real and everybody in the know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
???woay??? 3 hr Butt Miller 1
Virgil Light??? Renegade CIA??? (Apr '15) 3 hr MIA 30
Courtney shepherd 4 hr Gena 2
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 5 hr Jon_B 4,839
Néw yellow road lines 6 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 2
Tabby Cox Is Now Clean. 7 hr Diggler 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr The Last warrior ... 1,471

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance