security 7

Princeton, WV

#1 Jan 31, 2012
sad to see last night,woay lost stephanie ferotte from the sports team,she was great sportcaster,good luck at her new station.

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Fayetteville, WV

#2 Jan 31, 2012
Yah. She was first team. WOAY is a cool station. Glad to have them in Oak Hill...Been a lot of good ones come out of there...
judy Treadway

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Your removing my comments about the commission just proved that I was telling the truth. Thanks
judy Treadway

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2012
The employees in fayette Co tax office ask help concerning environmental issues. People are very ill working inside that office. Thank you.
james

Fayetteville, WV

#5 Apr 22, 2012
miss papay is smokin hot
d treadway

United States

#6 Apr 22, 2012
My wife, Judy, a former employee with the fayette county tax office is still affected by the health problem stemming from issues in the workplace. However, she is very concerned about the ones who are very sick at this time. Please take the time to evaluate. This is very serious. Sincerely Mr Treadway.
james

Fayetteville, WV

#7 Apr 22, 2012
how did we go from woay to county tax office? start ur oown thread
d treadway

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2012
Because woay has this info. Is that OK with u, James? This happens to be quite serious.
d treadway

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2012
Didn't comment to cause any argument.
james

Fayetteville, WV

#10 Apr 22, 2012
just wondering,,,dont hold ur breath on these to go against.... what about health dept?
bobby fan

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Apr 22, 2012
Where in the world is bob brunner????
d treadway

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2012
Health dept has nothing to do with tax office. Our commissioners make that decision. Hopefully that will happen. Thanks
d treadway

United States

#13 Apr 22, 2012
The office has requested help for about 7 years and problem is getting worse and more people sick. So sorry for them. I pray changes will be made soon.
curious guy

Fayetteville, WV

#14 Apr 22, 2012
i like aaron cheslock and nicole papay
d treadway

United States

#15 Apr 22, 2012
James, we didn't mean to sound disrespectful towards u at all. Have a good evening. Sounded like u were trying to be helpful. The Treadways
james

Fayetteville, WV

#16 Apr 22, 2012
thanx,,id recommend starting your own thread. oak hil,fayetteville,meadow bridge, gauley,etc..tell the whole county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy they call JJ 8 min Aquestion 3
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,442
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 269
Kimbell, Fallon, SNL and the idiot Colbert 2 hr Trainy Wrek 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Missy 4,200
Who got hit 3 hr So u know 21
Brian Allen, the boy in the car chase 6 hr So u know 17

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance