Bellevue, WA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
What do you all think about them??
1 post removed
unknown

Bellevue, WA

#3 Jan 26, 2013
unknown wrote:
They told us there was a real idiot stalking them from Bellevue WA that was a perv.
what???
1 post removed
unknown

Bellevue, WA

#5 Jan 26, 2013
lmao definitely not.....
unknown

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jan 26, 2013
im from wv anyway... not wa!!
unknown

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jan 26, 2013
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
They said you was a perv.
lmao definitely not and btw im from WV NOT WA!!
Cassie

Alexandria, VA

#8 Feb 3, 2013
You must be his ex, I heard about you. Lol. What I find hilarious is that you feel the need to get on here and hide behind a screen name. Why don't you put your real name? Or better yet say it to her face?? If your gonna talk crap about someone you should at least grow a pair and put your name lol :)
idk

Oceana, WV

#9 Feb 5, 2013
I know that the girl that you are wanting to slander on here is 100x the person that you will ever be. I know she has enough courage to hold her head up no matter how hard you try to tear her down, and I know she is going to be an incredible mother. So, I would suggest you get your head out of your rearend, and go find something else to do with your sad pathetic little life other than hating on someone who has done nothing to you. Try getting a hobby, or an education. Try focusing on yourself and your own pathetic failings before you go judging and slandering others.
nature boy gene walker

Beckley, WV

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Awfully sorry yaw are fat junkie needle heads, but hey.. god loves ya... maybe. but anyhow people get mad cuz im always swervin, n drivin on sidewalks n stuff, but cant help it, tha ol lady b givin me mouthsex when i drive n aw lawd it make me crazy ya heard, she made me total me ol john deer last fall, but i went n bought a brand new un. You kno why??.. Cuz im tha nature boy mean by god gene walker........ and your not. Whooooooooooo.
Cowboy 27

Mooresville, NC

#11 Feb 7, 2013
I know he suck a dudes d#ck For a 30mg oxy at the bar in Love Valley.So whats that say for the c@ck Sucking prick,Plus he owes me 100 for a gram of blow,but he will just suck his way out of that also.
1 post removed
Autumn

Ripley, WV

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Alright, this is autumn, codys girlfriend. I don't understand why yal have to get on this crazy website and slander me when I havent done a thing to yal. I bet half the people on here writin about me don't even know me. Yal jus assume since I'm dating Cody that I'm this god awful person. Well yal can keep thinkin that, yal can keep slandering me on this website but I know who I am, and thats not a pill head like yal make me out to be. I have my first son on the way and nothin is more important than him. Yal wanna call me a bad mom and hope my son gets takin from me, that's fine, go ahead and think that, but let me tell you something I'ma give that boy a good life, I'ma be the best mother I can to my child and I'll make sure he knows nothin will ever come before him. So on that note, to all the haters, I hope yal have a great day..!
Rolo

Madison, WV

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Autumn wrote:
Alright, this is autumn, codys girlfriend. I don't understand why yal have to get on this crazy website and slander me when I havent done a thing to yal. I bet half the people on here writin about me don't even know me. Yal jus assume since I'm dating Cody that I'm this god awful person. Well yal can keep thinkin that, yal can keep slandering me on this website but I know who I am, and thats not a pill head like yal make me out to be. I have my first son on the way and nothin is more important than him. Yal wanna call me a bad mom and hope my son gets takin from me, that's fine, go ahead and think that, but let me tell you something I'ma give that boy a good life, I'ma be the best mother I can to my child and I'll make sure he knows nothin will ever come before him. So on that note, to all the haters, I hope yal have a great day..!
Can't really defend your boyfriend can ya?? lol
busted

United States

#15 May 3, 2013
He got busted by Fayetteville cops with oxygen 30 s a few weeks ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes Arrington is the biggest man wore in town. 6 hr TNT 127
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 7 hr notBeavis 1,615
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 7 hr notBeavis 200
Word of the Day (Mar '12) 7 hr notBeavis 1,242
pinheads bowling 8 hr Dont call me Goober 6
yellowbelly anthony bell from whipple (Jun '11) 8 hr concerned citizen 21
Pray for Bruno 10 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 23
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE