Dr. Gosien Bust, Hurt or Help
oak hill

Mount Hope, WV

#46 Dec 25, 2012
anyone who takes a vow like dr gosien and abuses his profession in order to gain money or sexual favors is a predator that preys on the weak they are a danger to our community i have children and they are young and i dont want someone like that to have accese to them or anyone else i am an addict and i dont want anyone to become like me i stopped using 6 months ago on my own it wasnt easy but i did it it was dr gosien who started me on those pills when i got out of the marines because of being wounded in iraq i trusted him and he said this would help but all they did was get me high and now for the rest of my life i will be an addict there should be no mercy for anyone who sells drugs regardless of there situation they are trash ,bottom feeders,takers of lives and familys SCUM
im glad

Daniels, WV

#47 Dec 26, 2012
I hope now that he did get caught that Jennifer Lego will start being a mother to her two kids. She is one of those whores that let him trade sex for pills so now that he got caught maybe she can actually start raising her kids now that her mouth wont be "full" lol, and yes its the Jennifer that lives in fayetteville that has a cop as a bro-in-law.
OH Forum

Oak Hill, WV

#48 Dec 26, 2012
This is horrendous that someone that is suppose to help you, keep you healthy, and advise you on your body would harm it in so many ways. Dr.Gosien was my physician when I was a child many years ago, and he was a terrible doctor then, and I see he just gotten worse. Not just worse, but the lowest you can get when you abuse, take advantage, disregard, and turn your patients into prostitutes and drug addicts. I hope all these people can get the support required to get off the pills and live life again. If not, these drugs will devastate, destroy, and demolish everything you have, and possibly take your life!
JustSayin2

United States

#49 Dec 27, 2012
This whole thing is just ridiculous,(1)No one forced those girls to do anything other than their own greed and addictions.(2)there are plenty of people who went there who were there for legitimate reasons. And those people truly need help now No other doctor wants to have them as athat patient because of the stigma that they're just pill Seeking crazies .(3)When People choose to take medicine That they are either not prescribed for more than what they are prescribed And die it is no ones fault but their own. It's no different people drink & drive it's not Anheuser Busch fault,(4) the last time I checked we lived in America and we have a justice system where justice system you are innocent until proven guilty. And if people are proven to be guilty they need to be punished.
-You can't say what somebody did or did not know what was happening after hours or on the weekends.
Lol

Beckley, WV

#50 Dec 27, 2012
"just saying" - you must have some serious mental issues if you want to go back to that pill pushing son of a b!tch.. Your obituary will probably be in the newspaper next because that quack has killed several people including people that i know personally. He needs to pay for the things he has done!!!!
lmafo

Mount Hope, WV

#51 Dec 28, 2012
im glad wrote:
I hope now that he did get caught that Jennifer Lego will start being a mother to her two kids. She is one of those whores that let him trade sex for pills so now that he got caught maybe she can actually start raising her kids now that her mouth wont be "full" lol, and yes its the Jennifer that lives in fayetteville that has a cop as a bro-in-law.
do any of those kids belong to the good doc? lmafo
steve

United States

#52 Dec 28, 2012
Seen doc for years he was black mailed hes human he just got caught up inba mess hope he will be ok everyone needs to help him not be so judgmental.
Lol

Beckley, WV

#53 Dec 29, 2012
steve wrote:
Seen doc for years he was black mailed hes human he just got caught up inba mess hope he will be ok everyone needs to help him not be so judgmental.
Gee yet another pill junkie d!ck riding dr.gosien ! Why do people have symphany for the man ?
real funny

Charleston, WV

#54 Dec 29, 2012
big tex whigguns wrote:
He prescribed the ol lady sum birth control pills, n i snorted 3 of em at once, n she still got pregnant, what a quack. Did get a pretty good high n headrush from em tho, but i think they made me alot more horny than i already was. I was bout to go on a sexual rampage.
hey it was Goshen who got ur ol lady pregnat lol
lmfao

Mount Hope, WV

#55 Dec 29, 2012
doc say he bout wore out. he been hittin bout 10 women a day mon. thru fri. he was glad when saturday and sunday came round so he could get rested up,and give his dick a break. there are some good dick suckers in the area that deep throat and swallah. said them lil hores do any kinky shit he tell em to for a scrip. say he just hopes he aint got no babys runnin round here.im glad my girlfriend never went there. DID YOURS? lmfao
Robinette

Hansford, WV

#56 Dec 29, 2012
Don't confuse dr Oscar gosiene (convicted) with his brother dr Henry gosiene who is a wonderful ophthalmologist
lil eddie skiggins

Beckley, WV

#57 Dec 31, 2012
play sum skynard man. Alright, good stuff. Yea yea yea. N shake dat azz girl.
Good Doctor

Beckley, WV

#58 Nov 13, 2013
I saw Dr. Gosien for YEARS and never had any problems. Some crack whores/druggies wanted drugs and he would not give it to them, so they made up a story and tried to get him busted. This is all BS. Know what your talking about before you open your mouth. I bet over 3/4th of you never even saw the man other than on t.v. Please
Voice of Reason

Oak Hill, WV

#59 Nov 14, 2013
Agreed. To those much is given much is expected. Doctors were once pillars of the community, some still are. Still, the point isn't entirely inaccurate. Since the pill's have started disappearing, heroin has started filling the gaps. From the frying pan into the fire.
Larry

Faber, VA

#60 Nov 14, 2013
putty wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. And I will never know why that pill pushing Dr. Mcneel hasn't been busted yet. Anyone can walk into his office and make up a story of being in pain, without as much as an Xray, and he will pull out his prescription pad. He may as well call his office the Fayetteville Pain Clinic because his office is just as bad as the pain clinics in Beckley Who is he paying off? The Fayetteville police department maybe?
. Bull crap. Your just pissed because he does nog please the dopers. And he is not in Fayetteville not even when Your post was written.
own eyes

United States

#61 Nov 17, 2013
Never had a problem with Gosien he never done or said anything out of the way! Ppl want to blamr Drs for overdoses but really its not them its the ppl abusin the pills! They want to reach that high then they want to get higher and higher! Its not the Drs fault ppl up and actin stupid! I dont understand ppl but it is what it is! Who*es be droppin their drawers for a pill what man is gonna turn it down? UNLESS THEY HAVE A LIL MORAL BOUT THEMSELVES! WHICH AINT MANY AROUND HERE!
drema

Mount Hope, WV

#62 Nov 17, 2013
when is his court hearing??
Confused Oakhillian

Oakvale, WV

#63 Nov 18, 2013
putty wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. And I will never know why that pill pushing Dr. Mcneel hasn't been busted yet. Anyone can walk into his office and make up a story of being in pain, without as much as an Xray, and he will pull out his prescription pad. He may as well call his office the Fayetteville Pain Clinic because his office is just as bad as the pain clinics in Beckley Who is he paying off? The Fayetteville police department maybe?
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>. Bull crap. Your just pissed because he does nog please the dopers. And he is not in Fayetteville not even when Your post was written.
You are so wrong. I know for a fact that Dr. McNeal freely hands out pretty much anything you want. He acts really weird also. Not sure what his problem is, but I really don't think he should be practicing. Someone needs to look into his prescribing track, and see if his patients he prescribes narcotics to really needs them. Also, no he is not in Fayetteville he is in Beckley where he can hand out more pills that are going to ruin someones life.
Voice of Reason

Oak Hill, WV

#64 Nov 18, 2013
Maybe soon enough local doctor's will be accused of passing out pills that they will just start taking their practices elsewhere. I'm guessing the money would be better anyway. It would be a shame for this to become a witch hunt.
killapillhead

Beckley, WV

#65 Nov 18, 2013
own eyes wrote:
Never had a problem with Gosien he never done or said anything out of the way! Ppl want to blamr Drs for overdoses but really its not them its the ppl abusin the pills! They want to reach that high then they want to get higher and higher! Its not the Drs fault ppl up and actin stupid! I dont understand ppl but it is what it is! Who*es be droppin their drawers for a pill what man is gonna turn it down? UNLESS THEY HAVE A LIL MORAL BOUT THEMSELVES! WHICH AINT MANY AROUND HERE!
Maybe he didn't make a pass at you because you are just toooo ugly? Tell us do you look like a troll or are you 5 ft tall and 4 ft wide? This so called Doc passed out pills too guys who brought in there girlfriends sisters even daughters-so I say the ODs are his fault and he should be castrated and sent back to the Philipines to clean up the typhoon damage all by himself right after he forfeits all of his assets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of being solicited at or by Walmart. 1 hr Nope 5
Unsolved Crimes (Jun '12) 1 hr SoLongAgo 41
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr -Glinda- 5,176
Who got hit 2 hr Just Curious 19
Who's going to be the musical line up at the Oa... 2 hr Tha truth 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr Fairlady 4,142
WallyWorld Wed Jeff 5

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance