Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Dec 15, 2012
First lets figure how many patients he saw a month. He saw at the very least 50 people a day, 5 days a week. That adds up to 1,000 people a month, at the least.
That's a hell of a lot of people to go through withdraw at the same time. Not all by a long shot will go this route. A lot of people also just got pills to sell. I bet and we can figure a few more people that will go through withdraw also.
What is going to happen to our county now? I bet I know, more home invasions, breaking and entering, armed robberies at local business and drug stores. All hell is about to break out I bet. I wonder if the fire on Central avenue had anything to do with this, wonder if it got robbed first? What about the people getting robbed of drugs we will never hear about, ya can't call the law if your selling illegal pills can ya.
Truthfully, why didn't local law enforcement think of all this first. They had to realize what this would do to the community.
I hate to bring this up but the truth is the truth, the money part of it, wonder how much cash all these pills brought in to the area? If a thousand people each got 100 pills a month at 30 dollars a pill, that's a hell of a lot of money a month, gone. That's just averaged, I bet a lot of people got more than that off stronger pills. I really don't know how much different pills go for.
I am very worried about the CRIME all this is going to cause, and it is going to cause a lot, I hope to God, no one gets killed. So everyone in the community needs to be aware of your surroundings and your homes.
My opinion is, Gosien needed busted, but needed it 2 or 3 years ago because now, it was to late to do it and do it so the community could be safe. They needed now to bust the individual and to some how slow Gosien to a slow halt over time, that would had been the smart move. This way could they have busted him, I doubt it but, the community could have been given a big break by doing it that way. The sluts that were trading pills for sex, who cares, they got themselves in that mess over their own accord. I do not approve of illegal druugs and hate doctors that did what Gosien did but the community should have come first.

Did this bust help or hurt the community?

Why did the cops put us all at risk,??? BECAUSE of a few nasty whores, yes nasty WHORES. Gosien has been giving out pain pills for years upon years. So it wasn't because of that....Makes me wonder who else all these whores are screwing. Or was someone refusing to pay up for protection?
These Questions I brought up are not just my thinking, a hell of a lot of us are wondering this as well. Makes me wonder if other Questionable things that have been going on around here tie into all this and more? I honestly do not know.
big tex whigguns

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 16, 2012
He prescribed the ol lady sum birth control pills, n i snorted 3 of em at once, n she still got pregnant, what a quack. Did get a pretty good high n headrush from em tho, but i think they made me alot more horny than i already was. I was bout to go on a sexual rampage.
big tex whigguns

Beckley, WV

#3 Dec 16, 2012
they took my pills, i didnt burn nothin down, i just stayed really horny n constipated.
piddle

Beckley, WV

#4 Dec 16, 2012
MrMess01 wrote:
First lets figure how many patients he saw a month. He saw at the very least 50 people a day, 5 days a week. That adds up to 1,000 people a month, at the least.
That's a hell of a lot of people to go through withdraw at the same time. Not all by a long shot will go this route. A lot of people also just got pills to sell. I bet and we can figure a few more people that will go through withdraw also.
What is going to happen to our county now? I bet I know, more home invasions, breaking and entering, armed robberies at local business and drug stores. All hell is about to break out I bet. I wonder if the fire on Central avenue had anything to do with this, wonder if it got robbed first? What about the people getting robbed of drugs we will never hear about, ya can't call the law if your selling illegal pills can ya.
Truthfully, why didn't local law enforcement think of all this first. They had to realize what this would do to the community.
I hate to bring this up but the truth is the truth, the money part of it, wonder how much cash all these pills brought in to the area? If a thousand people each got 100 pills a month at 30 dollars a pill, that's a hell of a lot of money a month, gone. That's just averaged, I bet a lot of people got more than that off stronger pills. I really don't know how much different pills go for.
I am very worried about the CRIME all this is going to cause, and it is going to cause a lot, I hope to God, no one gets killed. So everyone in the community needs to be aware of your surroundings and your homes.
My opinion is, Gosien needed busted, but needed it 2 or 3 years ago because now, it was to late to do it and do it so the community could be safe. They needed now to bust the individual and to some how slow Gosien to a slow halt over time, that would had been the smart move. This way could they have busted him, I doubt it but, the community could have been given a big break by doing it that way. The sluts that were trading pills for sex, who cares, they got themselves in that mess over their own accord. I do not approve of illegal druugs and hate doctors that did what Gosien did but the community should have come first.
Did this bust help or hurt the community?
Why did the cops put us all at risk,??? BECAUSE of a few nasty whores, yes nasty WHORES. Gosien has been giving out pain pills for years upon years. So it wasn't because of that....Makes me wonder who else all these whores are screwing. Or was someone refusing to pay up for protection?
These Questions I brought up are not just my thinking, a hell of a lot of us are wondering this as well. Makes me wonder if other Questionable things that have been going on around here tie into all this and more? I honestly do not know.
This has got to be the dumbest statement ever written on Topix. By busting every doctor like Gosien that betrays his community and kills people with his overprescribing of pills, everyone should thank the officers and citizens that finally brought this sicko down. What do you want to happen next..start letting child molesters and rapists go free because they might spend some of their tax dollars here? Ridiculous!!
kookie

Fayetteville, WV

#5 Dec 16, 2012
How can anyone in their right mind not believe putting a pill pushing doctor out of business is not a good thing?

If the supply dries up, there are less young people going to get hooked on these things.

Seeing beautiful young women turning into di@k sucking crones to get a fix is heartbreaking.

This plague needs to be stopped, and busting this doctor is a good start. Now, go after McNeal!
1 post removed
putty

Beckley, WV

#7 Dec 16, 2012
kookie wrote:
How can anyone in their right mind not believe putting a pill pushing doctor out of business is not a good thing?
If the supply dries up, there are less young people going to get hooked on these things.
Seeing beautiful young women turning into di@k sucking crones to get a fix is heartbreaking.
This plague needs to be stopped, and busting this doctor is a good start. Now, go after McNeal!
So true. And I will never know why that pill pushing Dr. Mcneel hasn't been busted yet. Anyone can walk into his office and make up a story of being in pain, without as much as an Xray, and he will pull out his prescription pad. He may as well call his office the Fayetteville Pain Clinic because his office is just as bad as the pain clinics in Beckley Who is he paying off? The Fayetteville police department maybe?
kookie

Fayetteville, WV

#8 Dec 16, 2012
It would take actual police work to stop Dr. McNeal from flooding our town with narcotics, as I do not believe he trades anything for them. He is just the candy man when handing out narcotics and antianxiety drugs. He's a little weird and quite dumb, but not a drug dealer. Just a drug provider.

With Dr. G., the cops had a pill-sick ho willing to wear a wire to stay out of jail. Plus, Dr. G. was a pervert. Easy bust. That's what they are willing to do. No sweat, no effort, just handed to them on a silver platter. Then you hear about such GREAT POLICE WORK! PSHAW!

No, I don't see any of our law enforcement officers willing to haul their fat asses out of the squad car to do anything but write a ticket for speeding, or expired tags, etc.

Now if the feds got interested, that would be a different story. Just my opinion folks.
Mary

Glasgow, WV

#9 Dec 16, 2012
If people are going through withdrawls, lets them go through it. They have to do it anyway if they ever want a normal life.

There's always a day of reckoning no matter what. It happens to every single one of us in some way.

I hope these people finally get help and take advantage of some sort of rehab.

Sadly, I think most of them will just find drugs somewhere else tho.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Dec 16, 2012
What I am trying to say is, instead of withdraw, there going to rob and steal and break into or homes That's a lot of drug heads to turn out into the community at once.From what I have seen so far these people will do anything it takes except going thru withdraw....If you can see what I am saying now...Just because of a couple WHORES we stand to lose everything we worked honestly for....and the cops can care less, they don't provide protection as it is, Hell oak hill police didn't even have anyone one on duty from 4 pm Friday evening until 8 am Saturday morning....now that's good police protection.
hmm lets see

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Dec 16, 2012
cough cough roxann griffith
for the facts

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Dec 16, 2012
MrMess01 wrote:
What I am trying to say is, instead of withdraw, there going to rob and steal and break into or homes That's a lot of drug heads to turn out into the community at once.From what I have seen so far these people will do anything it takes except going thru withdraw....If you can see what I am saying now...Just because of a couple WHORES we stand to lose everything we worked honestly for....and the cops can care less, they don't provide protection as it is, Hell oak hill police didn't even have anyone one on duty from 4 pm Friday evening until 8 am Saturday morning....now that's good police protection.
sounds like to me that you have a thing for a dr thats supplying drugs to people, lets think back I believe you supported Dr. Shelton who was passing out drugs to. Its all beginning to show now my friend.
1 post removed
fact

Summersville, WV

#14 Dec 16, 2012
hmm lets see wrote:
cough cough roxann griffith
Jessica Harrah also
Ihearddat

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 17, 2012
fact wrote:
<quoted text> Jessica Harrah also
I heard Jessica Harrah is the one who wore a wire, have u heard that also? Really why would these girls put themselves into a predictment like this, that just makes me sick at my stomach, it is disgusting,they are as low as the doctor, really I mean he is in his 70s, thats not only whores but whores with No Morals, or self respect, of course everyone who has had the unfortunate accident of meeting these girls, no exactly what type of people they are,I heard Jessica was caught doctor shopping also, maybe she was telling on the doctor to save her a** or something!
Mary

Glasgow, WV

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Wait, why would they start to rob and steal more?

Is the problem...they won't be able to find the drugs as easily now, or that they don't have money anymore?

If it's just going to be harder to find the pills, so what? They can go 100 places within an hour to find another connection.

They shouldn't be robbing and stealing more than usual.
Truth

Glasgow, WV

#17 Dec 17, 2012
I'm getting the impression from this thread that you guys are the pillheads and you're pissed that you lost your supplier. So you're going to blame it on the girls. So you mention their names, talk trash,and respond to your own posts about them.

Really, it's all becoming clear.

For the record, being a whore is way way way way way less harmful than being a corrupt doctor. Whores only hurt themselves. Who knows how many people have overdosed or seriously harmed themselves with the stuff that guy prescribed.

All I hear is "Wahhhh...wahha! I'm going to have to look harder for drugs now!"

Enjoy the cold sweats junkies, you earned it.
person

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Dec 17, 2012
I see Dr. Gosien every month and have for years. I saw nor heard anything in those years. I think this is a croc and will be dropped. Some woman did not get what they wanted so they called the police claiming "rape" to an extent. He is a wonderful Doctor!!!! You should not judge him unless you are/were seeing him.
piddle

Beckley, WV

#19 Dec 17, 2012
person wrote:
I see Dr. Gosien every month and have for years. I saw nor heard anything in those years. I think this is a croc and will be dropped. Some woman did not get what they wanted so they called the police claiming "rape" to an extent. He is a wonderful Doctor!!!! You should not judge him unless you are/were seeing him.
If you saw nothing, then you must not be a young female pillhead. If you are an attractive female, then he would have at least made a pass at you if you asked for pills. And there are many ways he could have traded pills for sex and not be heard or seen. Such as after business hours, lunch hour when there were no other patients there, etc. Why are you defending him when there is so much proof against him and he has been doing this for years?
Truth

Glasgow, WV

#20 Dec 17, 2012
They're defending them because they want their pill connection back.

Anyone who isn't happy he's gonna be out of business probably have ulterior motives. I can tell by how fast my post was disliked. lol
Casper

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Whats up with the pharmasy there across from the hospitol,man is that place sketchy, go into it you cant tell if its a pool hall,pawn shop ,pharmasy or what,that place scares me!
Eureka

Fayetteville, WV

#22 Dec 17, 2012
If it is bad enough to scare a ghost, I will surely not darken that door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes Arrington is the biggest man wore in town. 54 min armygirl2015 86
Dirty Rotten Old Man Done Got Caught Slandering... 5 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 25
Pray for Bruno 6 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 11
I'm looking for my first job 6 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 21
randy prince is 64 years old and a big coward ... 6 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 3
Living Blue or Living Red?? 8 hr Diggler 2
Rick Pannell 9 hr Smh 2
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web