brandy miller and danny richard

brandy miller and danny richard

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

knows it all

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2013
They are both a bunch of drug addicted losers. Don't work...live off family...bum left and right....neglect their daughters and pawn them off on everyone ...drink and drive with their kids in the car....they are altogether worthless ....I hope those precious babies get took from them and placed in a stable loving drug free home where they wont be forced to stay in a play pen all day without eating so their worthless parents can sleep in cause they were too busy partying and doing drugs all night to go to bed at a decent hour...those girls will be ruined if they are allowed to stay in Brandi and Danny's care
knows it all

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Apr 24, 2013
I am a drug dealer and I am snitching on brandy and danny. Now you dont know who to trust. But then again we are druggies, you cannot trust any of us

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 24, 2013
If they are as bad as you say then they will no doubt overdose. Maybe the need help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 10 min notBeavis 4,820
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 min The Last Warrior ... 1,486
Ace Whitewater Rafting Racist 1 hr Biracial 39
Lori jasper 1 hr Get A Life 3
Tabby Cox Is Now Clean. 2 hr Bus buff 15
Coal Mines Will Come Back To WV. 2 hr tina 7
Gary Jennings 7 hr where 6

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance