Sandy

Tarboro, NC

#1 Apr 13, 2009
New to the area and need a good vet. Any suggestions?
animal lover

Beckley, WV

#2 Apr 15, 2009
Sandy wrote:
Oak Hill animal Hosptial.
Former Resident

Greensburg, PA

#3 Apr 15, 2009
Sandy wrote:
Dr. Jarrel
Susan

Tarboro, NC

#4 Apr 23, 2009
Check out the young doc at Oak Hill Animal Hospital. Wow, he is incredibly easy on the eyes!
animal lover

Beckley, WV

#5 Apr 24, 2009
Susan wrote:
Check out the young doc at Oak Hill Animal Hospital. Wow, he is incredibly easy on the eyes!
So true......
pet friend

United States

#6 May 1, 2009
Ah girls, he's taken! I tried, but got turned down!
no wonder

United States

#7 May 1, 2009
omg no wonder he turned you down...have you never caught a glimpse of his hot girlfriend? she is beautiful and honestly she could do way better than him. she looks like a supermodel...long dark hair and a body to die for!!! he must be a very smart man not to cheat on that one!
wondering

Beckley, WV

#8 May 1, 2009
no wonder wrote:
omg no wonder he turned you down...have you never caught a glimpse of his hot girlfriend? she is beautiful and honestly she could do way better than him. she looks like a supermodel...long dark hair and a body to die for!!! he must be a very smart man not to cheat on that one!
Is this his girlfriend?...Trying to make herself sound like something she isn't.
no wonder

Clear Spring, MD

#9 May 1, 2009
trust me she is all that and then some. i wish i did know her. i dont even know her name, i just know she is HOTTTTTTT!
Sandy

Beckley, WV

#10 May 3, 2009
Thanks for the advice. I didn't expect for the conversation to turn the way it did just by one simple question. I'm interested in quality care for my pets, not who is hot and who is not though.
animal lover

Beckley, WV

#11 May 3, 2009
Sandy wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I didn't expect for the conversation to turn the way it did just by one simple question. I'm interested in quality care for my pets, not who is hot and who is not though.
actually there are 3 that work there.Mindy is really nice. and Swank(sp?)has a lot of years experience and their prices aren't really bad.Good luck.
Sandy

Beckley, WV

#12 May 6, 2009
Thanks for the advice, animal lover. I took my Sheba for a visit and am quite happy. I have to admit though, I almost fell out laughing when the doc called our name ... guess which one?
animal lover

Beckley, WV

#13 May 7, 2009
Sandy wrote:
Thanks for the advice, animal lover. I took my Sheba for a visit and am quite happy. I have to admit though, I almost fell out laughing when the doc called our name ... guess which one?
Glad I could help. Thanks for sharing your story.I got a good laugh this morning.
Greg

Beckley, WV

#14 May 29, 2009
I took my cats to the vet and the red haired guy waited on me.I thought he was a real jerk and before anyone says anything I am male.
linda

United States

#15 May 29, 2009
I took my dog there all the time Dr Swank took care of him one day he got hurt the young red haired vet took care of him that day my dog didn't get any better I took him up there about 3 days in a row the red haired guy [vet] took care of him every day I could see my dog wasn't getting any better I took him to Dr Jarrel it was to late they over dosed my dog on medicine to take the swelling down in his leg that is what the blood test showed my dog shouldn't have had that much medicine every day he was giving him a shoot of it my dog died that day I will never take another dog there again
Bryan

Mount Hope, WV

#16 Jun 7, 2009
Greg wrote:
I took my cats to the vet and the red haired guy waited on me.I thought he was a real jerk and before anyone says anything I am male.
I had the same thing. Thursday night my dog was attacked by something, so I called the emergency number. The guy was rude, I'm sure I woke him up but that's his job. His attitude was worse when I got there. My dog is on the mend though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 17 min MyLittleSecret 5,306
John Ferris 26 min Anonymous 14
Budweiser 35 min LOUIS 5
Drugs for 45 dollars 2 hr Sphinctermodel 7
Junior Nazarene 2 hr Sphinctermodel 2
yoga pants 3 hr Wondering 8
gurl jumps off nrg bridge (Dec '11) 6 hr Tyler talbert 47

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance