young teenagers getting out of control

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pam

Richmond, VA

#1 Sep 17, 2012
They are getting ridiculous around here!
me

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Because the parents need to be parents and bust that ass instead of being their kids friends
opinionated huh who votes

Bellevue, WA

#3 Sep 17, 2012
pam wrote:
They are getting ridiculous around here!
hmm where there are bad teenagers theres normally bad parenting. Make a post abt them. What do you expect? dissability or retired parents not giving a crap about their kids giving them cash and enabling their wrong. No guidance equals a lawless attitude. Talk about teenagers but where are the parents that are supposed to be responsible for them? hmmmm i wonder.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 18, 2012
me wrote:
Because the parents need to be parents and bust that ass instead of being their kids friends
I agree. PLUS when I was a teen I had way to many chores aound the house to help with so I didn't have as much free time.
yep

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 18, 2012
It's a shame when a parent has the audacity to call the cops to make their child go to school....... Let my child refuse to go to school, they will do it once and that's it..... I love my children very much and I most certainly do not abuse them by any means, but it's called parenting for a reason. Some people need to learn the definition of the word parent
OH Girl

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Not necessarily disabled parents.....I had a disabled parent and knew right from wrong. My parents would have let me have it if I got out of line. Parents aren't around for various reasons....work, dating, drugs, etc.....the kids don't have the supervision they used to have.
yep

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 18, 2012
Well if they can't supervise them, then don't have them....... They cause problems in the communities and w other kids that have parents who actually care about the things their kids are doing........ So for the parents who put whatever else before their kids, don't be pissed when well behaved kids aren't allowed to hang out w your kids. It's called protecting my kids Raise them and then do what u want. It's not their fault u had them
well

Roanoke, VA

#8 Sep 18, 2012
That 16year old desirae maynor is on the needle and her mom don't care
stacy

Richmond, VA

#9 Sep 19, 2012
She is staying at that trailer park with all the other dope head kids around there
yep

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 19, 2012
stacy wrote:
She is staying at that trailer park with all the other dope head kids around there
Where's this girls parents at???
stacy

Roanoke, VA

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Does the stuff with her let's her do anything

Score Keeper The Greatest

“Score Keeper Score Keeper”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#12 Sep 20, 2012
stacy wrote:
Does the stuff with her let's her do anything
That's a shame. I have seen two cases like this and in both cases the kids ended up in the pen in their early 20s.
heller

Bellevue, WA

#13 Sep 22, 2012
i dont get the whole concept of getting on topix and talking crap about the kids that are out of control and what the parents does its none of anyones business!!!there is nothing in oakhill for kids t do except get in trouble and i dont care who u are if u think ur kid aint out there doin the same exact thing as all the other kids ur wrong and yes most of it is the parents fault but look at just about everyone in oakhill its sad that most people is pills heads and worthless but your not helping anything by gettin on here and spreading peoples business around.maybe if oakhill had some stuff for kids to do all oak hill has around here is fast food and gas stations why dont we try to give the kids something to do if a teenager wants to go to the movies or something they cant because its all the way in beckley so kids spend their time and money on something they can get close and easy which is drugs!!!cmon people why dont we help our community by getting out there and actually doing something instead of getting on topix and talking crap
So Wrong

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Sep 22, 2012
heller wrote:
i dont get the whole concept of getting on topix and talking crap about the kids that are out of control and what the parents does its none of anyones business!!!there is nothing in oakhill for kids t do except get in trouble and i dont care who u are if u think ur kid aint out there doin the same exact thing as all the other kids ur wrong and yes most of it is the parents fault but look at just about everyone in oakhill its sad that most people is pills heads and worthless but your not helping anything by gettin on here and spreading peoples business around.maybe if oakhill had some stuff for kids to do all oak hill has around here is fast food and gas stations why dont we try to give the kids something to do if a teenager wants to go to the movies or something they cant because its all the way in beckley so kids spend their time and money on something they can get close and easy which is drugs!!!cmon people why dont we help our community by getting out there and actually doing something instead of getting on topix and talking crap
Excuse me, but my child is and will never be out in the streets doing what the hell he wants to do. So don't say because your child is out of control, that every child is because you are so WRONG! I do agree with somethings in your post, but this one is a definite NOway!
quit whinig

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Sep 22, 2012
heller wrote:
Its up to you to raise your kids, not the city, state, county,, do what is requied of you to raise them. I as a tax payer, don't want the added responsibilty of training or raising your kids. You made them, do it your self. Like you said, instead of getting on topix and talking, do it.
names

Richmond, VA

#16 Oct 9, 2012
What are the names of these teens getting out of control sense they are bothering you so bad?
teen swag boi

Mount Hope, WV

#17 Oct 9, 2012
i aint no prob hurr u adults juss jelus of our #$WAG #YOLO
HaHaHa Jokes On You

Mount Hope, WV

#18 Oct 10, 2012
teen swag boi wrote:
i aint no prob hurr u adults juss jelus of our #$WAG #YOLO
You're obviously an idiot because yo dumbass can't spell for shit.
hahaha

United States

#19 Oct 11, 2012
me wrote:
you can't look at a child tbe wrong way without being put in jail let alone give them the good beating they deserve.
MrMess

Beckley, WV

#20 Oct 11, 2012
I really love seeing parents with young school age kids at wal mart on school nights around midnight or later....Other than that, I really have seen no more kids out of control than usual.
Always a few bad ones in the crowd and most of those are out of control because the parents just don't care or are to lazy to keep up with them.. It's ok to be a friend to your kid as long as your a parent first. Most of the young teenagers I saw this past summer actually had a few more manners than usual.This next statement is NOT a race issue thing but the most rude teenagers were young teenage black males. Rude with dirty mouths and did not care what they said and to whom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Delegate Tom Fast- BIGOT/HYPOCRITE 1 hr Fred 3
Hannabass???? (Jan '15) 1 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 43
drug dealer 2 hr Really 8
Republican Delegate Tom Fast - SCUM 4 hr Uncle Al 1
Republican Delegate Tom Fast - The MORON of Fay... 4 hr DipWad Detector 1
Republican Delegate Tom Fast - EMBARRASSMENT OF... 4 hr Andre 1
Let the people vote 4 hr Citizen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages