kayleigh wallin!!
idk

Jackson, OH

#2 Jan 14, 2011
just for all your info miss kayleigh wallin is not a slut!!!! shes a sweet person so who ever u are shut your face or i will find u trust and u will pay!!!! trust me. and if u want to know who i am ask me
Lem94

Middletown, DE

#3 Jan 14, 2011
who are you? and yeah i have know kayleigh since grade school, and she has done some stuff. but who hasnt these days. just being a teenager
hmmmm

Jackson, OH

#4 Jan 14, 2011
ima slut??? woww you rele need a life dude!!
Tay Tay

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2011
I love this Girl to death. She has been nothing but a sweetheart to me in the few years that I've known her.Lol even though I wanted to slap her for not marching sometimes. Ha Ha She is a beautiful young lady who I know is going to go far in her life. I'm really gonna miss all my girls next year.
brianna tiller

Powell, OH

#6 Jan 15, 2011
i love kk she is my best friend for ever she is a sweetheart an noone better say anything about this girl... she done stuff lol everyone done stuff
love u kk bff.e
Nikki Evans

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2011
She my bff and soon to be a cos girl oh yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Albert 21 hr brittany albert 14
Kyle Reese (Sep '13) Jan 21 Movie Buff 8
scott vititoe (Jul '12) Jan 20 curious 30
nathan roberts Jan 20 heart broken 1
Scrap yard Jan 20 treasurebox 2
True Oak Hill ghost stories? (Sep '11) Jan 19 rockracoon 69
Britt Boggs (Sep '13) Jan 19 Britts a good guy 9

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance