Hot Momma's in Oak Hill
ashley

United States

#107 Jan 16, 2011
:) :) im good babbay
hahaaaaaaa

United States

#108 Jan 16, 2011
sh*t guys r all of yins this immature? adults right?....i feel bad for ashley.people make mistakes,its f*ckin liffffeeeeee. im sure all of you have F*cked up at least once.She had sex big deal.she has babies oh well.her brpthers made bad decisions..andd???? im sure every other pathetic soul in here has had sex with some discusting pathetics exscuses for a human,and the only reason ur getting away with it is because ur to ashamed to let anyone know.kay and for :"Whatever"get a life,because u have no friends,only on facebook..wich is where you prolly got all ur info.get over yourself leave people alone...be an adult..lol it makes me laugh its like the fuckin jerry springer show. trashy bitches doin wht they do best..lol doin dirt,and f*ckin everyone over. I know ashley shes admitted mistakes at least shes adult enough and woman enough to admit her faults you dumb c*nts. and if this is a dude doing it.obviously there is something wrong with you mentally get help.please you all are embarassing me :) b*tches.I love you Assshhleyyy
hahaaaaaaa

United States

#109 Jan 16, 2011
lets start rumors about "Whatever"
omg she is so cool.
she gets on the internet sayin shit about people.!!!! she is so f*ckin cool.
lets be just like her....cause she is such a hard care b*tch right?? cause ya kno...shes on the internett..lol hahaaaaa
hdjsiabsjsk

United States

#110 Jan 16, 2011
hahaaaaaaa wrote:
sh*t guys r all of yins this immature? adults right?....i feel bad for ashley.people make mistakes,its f*ckin liffffeeeeee. im sure all of you have F*cked up at least once.She had sex big deal.she has babies oh well.her brpthers made bad decisions..andd???? im sure every other pathetic soul in here has had sex with some discusting pathetics exscuses for a human,and the only reason ur getting away with it is because ur to ashamed to let anyone know.kay and for :"Whatever"get a life,because u have no friends,only on facebook..wich is where you prolly got all ur info.get over yourself leave people alone...be an adult..lol it makes me laugh its like the fuckin jerry springer show. trashy bitches doin wht they do best..lol doin dirt,and f*ckin everyone over. I know ashley shes admitted mistakes at least shes adult enough and woman enough to admit her faults you dumb c*nts. and if this is a dude doing it.obviously there is something wrong with you mentally get help.please you all are embarassing me :) b*tches.I love you Assshhleyyy
I have had sex with some pretttttttyyy trashy/gross men
ZIL

United States

#111 Jan 16, 2011
lol,yeaaaaah leave ashley alone,shes has done nothing but stick up for her brother like any normal person would do...lol its pretty hilarious you all keep this sh*t going.lol maybe you all shoulda met her at food land in oak hill and settle this dilima.but its okay i understand p*ssys will be p*ssys.knowing youda got your a**es beat.lol i was with her,and not bragging.but i can hold my own.F*ckin leave her alone.shes has better things to do.she has children.and a life to get on with.lol so will yall please get you all one?? and grow the F*CK UP.less drama in highschool.ohhh and about the thing about her havin 2 baby daddies.its hilarious how that could happen.when she hasnt been with anyone but john lol hahaha.once a dumb b*tch always a dumb b*tch ..leave the girl be and grow up because your givin all the descent people in oakhill and all around you all a bad name:)
ZIL

United States

#112 Jan 16, 2011
hdjsiabsjsk wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had sex with some pretttttttyyy trashy/gross men
lol im sure everyone has once in there life
ashley

United States

#113 Jan 16, 2011
I dont know who u are but thanks;) gta love them haters...
WES SKAGGS IS GAY

Athens, OH

#114 Jan 16, 2011
Lets see KARA ADKINS is a hot momma?? She is a midget wh*re that is f*cking a fat *ss that hides behind his badge.. That is right you Wes Skaggs and you f*g brother. How many times did he suck off Mark Musick to get money for college? OH Yeah Kara Adkins the thief who stole from walmart?? Your retard..
hrl

Columbus, OH

#115 Jan 16, 2011
ill just say ash,i got u tots 2day ;)im hahaa to.
ashley

United States

#116 Jan 16, 2011
Well thanks best friend lol!!
ashley

United States

#117 Jan 16, 2011
Sorry kara but sure wasnt me on this one but i do gta laugh my ass off bc of this bc i know ur reading it and thinking of me but NOT ME SO NO TEXT PLEASE! Goodnite people love u haters and love u friends :) dueces....
ashley

United States

#118 Jan 16, 2011
Sorry kara but sure wasnt me on this one but i do gta laugh my a** off bc of this bc i know ur reading it and thinking of me but NOT ME SO NO TEXT PLEASE! Goodnite people love u haters and love u friends :) dueces....
WES SKAGGS DRINKS JIZZ

Athens, OH

#120 Jan 16, 2011
kara is a gutterslut
WES SKAGGS DRINKS JIZZ

Athens, OH

#121 Jan 16, 2011
wes skaggs pulls men over and offers to give them head...
WES SKAGGS DRINKS JIZZ

Athens, OH

#122 Jan 16, 2011
justin skaggs, wes skaggs brother was just in the hospital and had to get his poor little tummy pumped.. if mark musick hadn't pumped his a$$ and mouth so much he could saved a trip to the ER. Hope you choke and die next time
joseph

Elizabeth, NJ

#123 Jan 16, 2011
amy mcnerlin and chris davis
Hey ppl

Maumee, OH

#124 Jan 16, 2011
Wow! Talking s*** about Ashley?! She's an awesome mom and works damn hard for her kids and everything she has. Your strong Ashley, I know u won't let these sh**** ass ppl bring u down (: u know what's in ur heart and what things really are, and that's all that matters.
ashley

United States

#125 Jan 17, 2011
Thank you;) it doesnt bug me what they say just feels as if i have a damn stalker would just like to know who it is so i can give them what they want And deserve!
hdjsiabsjsk

United States

#126 Jan 17, 2011
I smell a scandal
Hahaha

Chicago, IL

#127 Jan 17, 2011
ashley wrote:
Thank you;) it doesnt bug me what they say just feels as if i have a damn stalker would just like to know who it is so i can give them what they want And deserve!
Ok Ashley you are a dumb whore I would love nothing more I knock the fuck out of you get a life your stupid and so is your family well just the adults I'm not meaning the kids cause it's not there fault!!.. So don't get it twisted bitch I don't care how much stuff you buy your kids or you always have them Thats every mothers job so that doesn't make you a good one!.. Your brother is a sad sight for a man I mean does he work no does he Want his kid no just face the facts let him fight his own battles!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Is Buggs? 20 hr Taliban Sam 23
Jodie Harrison 20 hr truth 4
Keyboard Courage Tue Meg 9
jolene "FARGO" jackson (May '12) Tue Betsy 3
Jack Spears...(WANTED) Tue haha 2
jessica delaney (Jul '14) May 25 cindy 7
looking for (Aug '14) May 24 Law D Doll 11
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE