bri tiller

nikki evans

tiffany phillips

lexus vanorman

mariah andrews

curious

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2011
What an awful person u must be to have started this..u can say whatever u want about who's ugly but you, dear, are ugly on the inside..
brianna tiller

Powell, OH

#2 Jan 27, 2011
i'm not ugly

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2011
Amen Curious..people who post stuff like that are either overweight or uneducated. I agree with you whoever online bashing is really stupid and I'm thankful I don't live there in Oak Hill anymore, nasty people there.
brianna tiller

Powell, OH

#4 Jan 27, 2011
rrobber07 wrote:
Amen Curious..people who post stuff like that are either overweight or uneducated. I agree with you whoever online bashing is really stupid and I'm thankful I don't live there in Oak Hill anymore, nasty people there.

i agree with you i don't even live in oak hill i live in jackson, but i guss they stil think i'm ugly ugh
curious

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2011
rrobber07 wrote:
You're exactly right! It's sad to see what this site has become..I've been out of school for a while and bullying was bad then and I can't imagine how hard it must be in this age of technology. For all you kids that are being hurt by another's words on here my heart truly goes out to you. But don't worry because high school doesn't last that long and when you get out in the real world none of this will matter.
curious

Seattle, WA

#6 Jan 27, 2011
Also to the genius that started this awful post, it's "ugliest" not "uglyest".
tyler rice

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 27, 2011
This site is the stupidest freaking site ever!
farlly

Athens, OH

#8 Mar 2, 2011
bree is so ugly she has a mustach and she doesnt bathe the girl is crazy she cant even talk right.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 2, 2011
The idiot who posted this is not only ugly, lonely, and lifeless, they are retarded. Brain damaged loser who has no life and never will. Their just mad because they have no life, no money, and no education. I'm sure the taxpayer is paying for your food welfare scum.
yWtF

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 2, 2011
Yeah and to beat it all, it's an adult who started this forum cause kids r in school right now. How lowlife piece of trash
Babette Brisker

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Mar 2, 2011
Hank64 wrote:
The idiot who posted this is not only ugly, lonely, and lifeless, they are retarded. Brain damaged loser who has no life and never will. Their just mad because they have no life, no money, and no education. I'm sure the taxpayer is paying for your food welfare scum.
Oooh, I am not sure anyone would enjoy eating food welfare scum. Is that like rancid butter?
brianna tiller

Powell, OH

#12 Mar 3, 2011
for one, i'm not fckin ugly n i cn to tlk rite
Michael E

Wrightwood, CA

#13 Mar 4, 2011
Bethany hackney is the ugliest in oak hill!
Bethany H

Jackson, OH

#14 Mar 7, 2011
Michael E wrote:
Bethany hackney is the ugliest in oak hill!
Hahahahahaha That's FUNNY!! When This Was Posted He Was Setting On The Couch Beside Me! It Really Would Be Nice If You Could Stop Lying:)
THANKS,
♥ bethany h

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan naylor elmore 39 min Truth 2
men that wear women's panties (Sep '15) 21 hr Lmao 307
chris fisher trucking (Apr '12) Wed ShagNasty359 35
Joel canter Wed Playgirl2016 1
Brittany Rawlins Tue Anonymous 79
Holly Shepherd Aug 23 gb2s 11
Where's johnny davis? Aug 23 Haha 7

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance