Haha

United States

#21 Nov 18, 2011
Yes she does..
What

Jackson, OH

#22 Nov 18, 2011
No its not steven that has someone knocked up its Erin and not she is not 15 and he is not 25 erins only 20 and if you would actually know them then you would kno what so why dont you get your facts right b4 you get up here talkin about sh*t you don't know sh*t about your self
Stupid

United States

#23 Nov 19, 2011
Your stupid. I believe they said Stevens 25 and yes Steven does have a girl pregnant because she goes to my school. She's in high school. What a winner he is. Lmao..
seriously

United States

#24 Nov 22, 2011
Who is the girl he got pregnant? I'm just wondering bc he's been telling one of my friends hes in love with her and that he does not have any girls pregnant.
hahaha

United States

#25 Nov 23, 2011
They tell every girl theyre in love with them & they try to get with every girl they can especially the young ones.
Lmao

Philadelphia, MS

#26 Nov 23, 2011
I know they do! They're pathetic.

Bell, CA

#27 Nov 28, 2011
Nasty if you ask me!! Don't they still live with their mom? I thought Steven worked at a sawmill or something like that.
wtf

Jackson, OH

#28 Nov 29, 2011
Psh wrote:
They both say they have jobs but them worthless lazy bastards have never worked a day in their life! They're on drugs to bad to get a job. They both sleep with every girl they can & have stds they're so nasty..
Umm honey I'm sry Steven works his lazy ass off every day. He works over the hour and even weekends. So umm nxt time yall go blousing off ur lazy mouths maybe u should ask the man wat he does.
steven Baker

Columbus, OH

#29 Jan 27, 2012
Lission hear u son of bitches u have the mouth to talk shit so do u guys have the ass. To back it up an look I don't have any STD or talk to a16year old girls an I have a great gf so if u wanna keep running ur mouth ask around wat happens to ppl like u guys
Wtf

Fenton, MO

#30 Jan 27, 2012
steven Baker wrote:
Lission hear u son of bitches u have the mouth to talk shit so do u guys have the ass. To back it up an look I don't have any STD or talk to a16year old girls an I have a great gf so if u wanna keep running ur mouth ask around wat happens to ppl like u guys
U get em baby

Desperado 7

Since: Jan 12

Dont give what you cant take

#31 Jan 27, 2012
Druggies...
steven Baker

United States

#32 Jan 27, 2012
No u dumb counts I don't do drugs
haveeyes

Jackson, OH

#33 Feb 1, 2012
no but you and your family sells drugs
Wtfhe

Jackson, OH

#35 Feb 20, 2012
haveeyes wrote:
no but you and your family sells drugs
Are they currently dating anyone?
steven baker

United States

#36 Apr 26, 2012
Yes i am
Hellifiknow

United States

#37 Apr 26, 2012
Who?
jackass

Sabina, OH

#39 Sep 7, 2012
hey hellifiknow hes was dateing a brianna carter from oak hill. Who is only 18 an he is 26. An shes prgo i think its funny bout that an the funny part is there getting married lol.. it wont last long like his last one. ive seen them togeather an wow shes not that pretty.
enauns

United States

#40 Sep 17, 2012
I love them baker boys and their family so back the f**k off of em ok damn u people have no f***king life's worrying Bout others peoples keep ur mouths off of erin and Steven cause when u run into them they will seriously kick ur a** Erin and Steven r good guys and would do anything for anybody.
Friend

Millersport, OH

#41 Oct 22, 2012
Steven actually has a job! He works at stricklands! Erin is not messing around with a teenager! He already has a kid! Just sayin!
just wondering

United States

#42 Nov 16, 2012
Does anyone know if erin or steven have any type of STDS?? Not trying to start drama or anything just wondering if anyone knows??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marty Bentley(: (May '11) 13 min Sky 21
Guy with his hotdog hanging out in parking lot 12 hr Jolly Jay 3
Drug Problem 20 hr it dont matter 19
Tiffany newman (Nov '15) Sun Ggggg 36
todd Sun Randy9 32
New to town Sat Maria 8
Oak Hill Tough Guys Oct 21 Ethan M 11

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance