people stealing dogs and puppies

people stealing dogs and puppies

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

hahahaha

Langsville, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Does anyone know anyone who is stealing peoples dogs and puppies? I don't want drama but we are trying to find our puppy she was stolen from our home and I don't know anyone who would steal dogs or puppies I am new to this area and they didn't take our adult dogs just our puppy. I would just like to figure out who I need to talk to so as to find my puppy and bring her home to my kids. If you can help please do but please do not cause a bunch of drama we just want our puppy back
Oh no

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
What kind of puppy is it so I can keep an eye out?
Sasha
#3 Nov 20, 2012
Is it a pomeranian
BIG dog

Athens, OH

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Santa took it! he will give it back on Christmas Day!
hahahaha

Langsville, OH

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Pitbull puppy white with no ears and no tail was a rescue and I let her out to use the potty and when I went out to get her she was gone
tru

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2012
There is a woman from meigs county going round n stealing dogs/puppies...was stealing them from gallia county where she use to live n she moved cuz ppl were catching onto her...I will c if I can't get ya a name but best thing to do wld b send her a friend request on fb tell her u heard she sold dogs n just go c for urself! Just a thought!
over here to !!!

West Union, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
Does anyone know anyone who is stealing peoples dogs and puppies? I don't want drama but we are trying to find our puppy she was stolen from our home and I don't know anyone who would steal dogs or puppies I am new to this area and they didn't take our adult dogs just our puppy. I would just like to figure out who I need to talk to so as to find my puppy and bring her home to my kids. If you can help please do but please do not cause a bunch of drama we just want our puppy back
There has been a bunch of dog stealing going on in Jackson co. Ohio to.
over here to !!!

West Union, OH

#8 Nov 29, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
I mean W.Va.
over here to !!!

West Union, OH

#9 Nov 30, 2012
tru wrote:
There is a woman from meigs county going round n stealing dogs/puppies...was stealing them from gallia county where she use to live n she moved cuz ppl were catching onto her...I will c if I can't get ya a name but best thing to do wld b send her a friend request on fb tell her u heard she sold dogs n just go c for urself! Just a thought!
Please describe this woman. Wondering what she drives , that sorta thing.
tru

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2012
I don't know what she drives or what she looks like. Only have a name
lol

Stout, OH

#11 Nov 30, 2012
dumb
really!!!

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2012
It's so dumb that someone is stealing people's pets isn't it? It's so dumb that someone wants to know if anyone knows anything about it! Quite obvious who the "dumb" inconsiderate one is!
lol

Stout, OH

#13 Nov 30, 2012
still dumb
hahahaha

Cambridge, MA

#14 Nov 30, 2012
this may seem dumb to you but that was my kids puppy. you arent the one who has to listen to them cry the one who has to explain that you dont know when their puppy will come home...... thank you tru a name is a start
over here to !!!

West Union, OH

#15 Nov 30, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
this may seem dumb to you but that was my kids puppy. you arent the one who has to listen to them cry the one who has to explain that you dont know when their puppy will come home...... thank you tru a name is a start
I'm hearing Colleen Martin. Seems to have a history of this. Can't honestly say wether it's true or not. Hope it helps
Aubrey

Sabina, OH

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Yep, it happens. Sorry to hear your dog was stolen too. Mine was stolen outta my yard a yr ago. I put flyers up & somebody kept trashing them too. I offered a $500.00 reward.Yep, that was $500.00 but to no avail. I lost my mom then my dog in a matter of days. Was told a certain couple in town steal & sell them. Idk if thats true but they ironically drove down my road as I was looking for her,5 secs after I noticed she had ran down the driveway.
tru

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Kayla Hoffman is her name...send her fb request n tell her ur interested in buying a dog from her...she is always on that station tradio where u can sell anything n leaves her phone number...it may help but I would go see for myself...hope it helps...as for lol...very inconsiderate!! Guess you have no children or ur just as heartless n worthless as they come!!!
hahahaha

Cambridge, MA

#18 Dec 1, 2012
thank you guys for the help i will be looking into these people to see if they have her.
im sorry for your loss and sorry that someone has done that to you i hope you end up finding your dog.
Oak Hill Resident

Jackson, OH

#19 Dec 3, 2012
I found an older boxer on 93 South a few days ago, I took him home so he wouldnt get hit. If you know anybody missing a dog Ive found one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is he 2 hr johnny 2
What will board president Michaels recommendati... 2 hr tommy 3
Jasmine Parsons 6 hr JWM 1
Scott Allen heating and cooling down 139 south ... 20 hr Sara 12
Shame 20 hr Gail 1
A little help 20 hr Terry 2
Rhonda and Mike getting away with it for now Sat Attorney 14

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance