chris fisher trucking
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
want to know

Dublin, OH

#1 Apr 18, 2012
anyone know if this company is good to work for? i mean do they pay good treat employees well etc thanx
jackal

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2012
He hangs at the swamps go ask him,are you fishing for dirt on him???
want to know

Dublin, OH

#3 Apr 21, 2012
no not fishing for any dirt on him just wondering if they are a good outfit to drive for far as making good money good equipment etc is not trying to start any trouble or anything of that sort just asking opinions thats all thanks
fat n nasty

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2012
he's fat we all know that but the he pays for pussee from krissy angel, carolin mcpeek n a few other rotten crotch aids carrying sluts that dick hunt at the swamps n that makes him flat out nasty.
The truth

Pickerington, OH

#5 Apr 21, 2012
Fat n nasty, you are a big fat n nasty liar. I hang at the swamp's And know the people that you are talking about, but don't see carolyn or crissy down there at all.Not saying that those two are pure as the driven snow, but imagine what it takes to run a company like that. SHUT UP!!
jackal

United States

#6 Apr 22, 2012
What kind of company does he have?
Hello !!!

Laura, OH

#7 Apr 22, 2012
jackal wrote:
What kind of company does he have?
Trucking !!!!
lol

Springfield, NJ

#8 Apr 22, 2012
If your asking on Topix I'm doubting ur gonna get a job anyways. He pays a % of gross which means the more money you make him the more you'll take home. Ifq you don't want to work and abuse his equipment your probably not gonna make any money. As for him being at the swamps all the time if you had to deal with 35+ whining drivers every day you'd probably have a beer too
BLAH

Jackson, OH

#9 Apr 22, 2012
He was always at the swamps before he started his trucking business. So that isn't an excuse.
lol

Springfield, NJ

#10 Apr 22, 2012
Must be doin something right.. maybe if the rest of oak hill would go to the swamps they might do something with their lives.. hell even get a job
Chester

United States

#11 Apr 22, 2012
What or where is the "swamps"?
Betcha

Dublin, OH

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Want To Know, if you were inquiring about a job why didn't you just go to Chris and ask him. I have known him and his family for over 40 yrs. and he is about ask honest as the day is long. As for " Fat and Nasty " I'd like to see you tell Chris that to his face he's take one of those bear claws and knock your lights out. It amazes me that most of the people on topixs always have bad things to say about ppl geeze GROW UP!!
am i the only one

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2012
I always thought he was good looking.
Big Dog

Potosi, MO

#15 Apr 27, 2012
What is the SWAMPS??
dumb

Maryland Heights, MO

#16 Apr 27, 2012
It is a bar.
really dumb

Jackson, OH

#17 May 9, 2012
Fisher is a great guy so back off!!!!
Right !!!!

Laura, OH

#18 May 9, 2012
Betcha wrote:
Want To Know, if you were inquiring about a job why didn't you just go to Chris and ask him. I have known him and his family for over 40 yrs. and he is about ask honest as the day is long. As for " Fat and Nasty " I'd like to see you tell Chris that to his face he's take one of those bear claws and knock your lights out. It amazes me that most of the people on topixs always have bad things to say about ppl geeze GROW UP!!
I've know Chris for more than a few years . Thru him I learned that I needed to get straightened up. So Chris is good guy !!!! He would do anything for ya !!! The man would give ya the shirt off his back of ya really needed it!! Y'all need to leave him alone !!
moonshiner

Dublin, OH

#19 May 9, 2012
yea he is a good guy and all but if you want to make two hundred dollars a week and drive scrap iron then go ahead
Right !!!!

Laura, OH

#20 May 9, 2012
moonshiner wrote:
yea he is a good guy and all but if you want to make two hundred dollars a week and drive scrap iron then go ahead
Number one , yes he 's a good guy. But if you worked for him and only made 2 franklins a week I'm sure there was a reason for that.
I made a lot more money than that working for him. The hours sucked , but that's trucking. Ya just had to be willing to work.
Chris worked for what he has. But he's not on business to give money away. Ya gotta earn it !!!
moonshiner

Dublin, OH

#21 May 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="Right !!!!"]<quoted text>
Number one , yes he 's a good guy. But if you worked for him and only made 2 franklins a week I'm sure there was a reason for that.
I made a lot more money than that working for him. The hours sucked , but that's trucking. Ya just had to be willing to work.
Chris worked for what he has. But he's not on business to give money away. Ya gotta earn it !!![/QUOTE] very true on you have to work to get the money i agree but the truck was junk therefor could not do any good because of breakdowns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search ing for josh sparks Wed blobbity 3
Kayla Barry Tue Just Me 4
What happened to honey creek BBQ trailer and po... Sep 27 Jimmy 1
Jillian (Katie) Kelly Sep 27 Tiff 1
brandy and that thing she is with man what a up... (Aug '11) Sep 26 Dan 17
Dumpsters Sep 24 Rob 14
meghan fulk? (Feb '14) Sep 24 Hillbilly deluxe 8

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance