Chillicothe, OH

#3 Feb 17, 2011
Are you human?

Sayville, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2011
ummm duh not an alien

Sayville, NY

#5 Feb 22, 2011
Yes I do believe your an alien. If you seriously wanna talk sh!t about me, maybe you should learn how to spell my name first. That might actually help. And as much as you run your mouth you STILL have no clue how to spell my name? Did you ever attend any form of education? And what kind of question is it if we're friends? Is that any of your business? How are old you? You come up with the dumbest sh!t.

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#6 Feb 22, 2011
I know kendra Reese she is a nice girl.. some of her family members r a waste of space .... Kendra Rocks....

Dublin, OH

#8 Feb 24, 2011
kendra is cool!she beat the f*ck out of erica anderson! u go girl!

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Name needs to be on this list

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2012

Stout, OH

#11 Sep 12, 2012
Hey ya'll, just stopping by to see what's up. To those that have stuck up for Kendra, thanks :) Kendra is doing just fine, Kendra happens to be friends with Kathyrn, which is no-one's business but their's. No Kendra isn't getting married, at least not yet, but I'll make sure that when she does, that I announce it on here so all of her haters will know that she actually has a life and is enjoying it, unlike some of you. To exs- nasty? I think you have that wrong, you may want to take a look in the mirror before passing judgment, and trying to start a post about someone who is obviously not nasty and has decent friends. To sexnlovexoxo- here's a little spelling lesson-
n is she frenz wit katherine now- "and is she friends with Kathryn now"
is she rele geetn married- "is she really getting married?"
So if any of ya'll have any more questions about Kendra, feel free to friend me on facebook, or better yet just stop by the house. Again, to those that took up for Kendra, you guys rock and thanks! ;)

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2012
L ike Mother Like both r nasty ;) : ) go marry your cousin you bunch of inbreeds..
A friend

Jackson, OH

#13 Sep 12, 2012
eewwwww wrote:
L ike Mother Like both r nasty ;):) go marry your cousin you bunch of inbreeds..
Only in our little community would a person be able to come across this kind of uneducated and ignorant slander of people and their families..What does it matter who a person is friends with or if they are getting's no one's business but theirs..As for Kendra and her mom..I don't know Kendra well, but I do know her mother I would think well enough to say she's a good person and doesn't deserve to be put through the aggravation of this bullsh*t, and neither does her daughter or anyone else in her family..So do everyone a favor and grow the hell up!!
Kali Leeann Stevens

United States

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Kendra and her mother are both amazing people and would give the shirts off their backs if someone needed them. And I can grantee you would never say any of this shit to their faces cause if you did it wouldn't be pretty.

Jackson, OH

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Hey leave Kendra and her mom alone. They are my family and haven't done a thing wrong. If u got a problem keep it to urself instead of blabbing it on the net. Seriously people grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alisha woods (Feb '17) 5 hr oaks 10
Eric Johnson 16 hr Ify 1
Ryan Denuit 16 hr Ify 1
Looking for information on Steve Evans 20 hr Jason Adkins 4
rip jodymarie king Fri Just the facts 4
???Curious Fri Sad 1
mccoy needs to resign. (Aug '17) Mar 15 My Opinion 47

Oak Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages