What About Michael Evans and Bethany ...

What About Michael Evans and Bethany Hackney?!?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Woods

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Oct 31, 2011
Can N.e Body Tell Me N.e Information On These Two?!?
It Would Greatly Be A Help To Me!
Valerie

Lewis Center, OH

#2 Nov 1, 2011
I can tell you I am Bethany's mom. They are back together. I would appreciate it if you would leave them alone. I dont know of anything that either one of them has done to you. You constantly harrass Bethany and if it does not stop I will be taking all of the info I have printed as proof of your harrassment to the police.
Bethany H

Lewis Center, OH

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Woods wrote:
Can N.e Body Tell Me N.e Information On These Two?!?
It Would Greatly Be A Help To Me!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! WOW!
YOU REALLY NEED TO GROW UP!!
Friend

Massillon, OH

#4 Nov 2, 2011
All I know is Bethany is a good person and doesn't need to be on this crappy site...people need to grow up and let people be happy...
Totally Right

Lewis Center, OH

#5 Nov 5, 2011
I hurd hes tryin his hardest to get wit her best frend and she dont even care
Waldo

Lewis Center, OH

#6 Nov 6, 2011
Right her "bestfriend" is the one tryin to get wit him. Everyone knows he wouldnt have her. I cant think of anyone in this town that would want her.
chichi

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 7, 2011
micheals only with her because he fells bad for taking her virginty, hes cheated on her pretty much the whole time.
guess who

Lewis Center, OH

#8 Nov 7, 2011
chichi you need some spelling lessons real bad. If I had to guess who you are I would say Micah Carter, the "bestfriend" in question.
Anonymous

Jackson, OH

#9 Nov 7, 2011
Friend wrote:
All I know is Bethany is a good person and doesn't need to be on this crappy site...people need to grow up and let people be happy...
Bethany is a wonderful person. If she is making a mistake let her learn from it. I don't understand why everybody needs to put there nose in her and Michaels buisness. Whats wrong are you all jealous? Who cares what they are doing? Why does it matter so much to you people? Just let them be together and leave them alone. Maybe their trouble is all you people running your mouths about something you know nothing about. I think her so called best friend needs to be honest about things and if she is not true to Bethany she needs to leave her the hell alone
Totally Right

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2011
why do u all wana attack micah carter for?? she is bethanys best frend. i am honest and shes not a very good frend anyway. she ignores me and dont evn sit with me. shes a complte b¡+ch!
Bethany H

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2011
Totally Right wrote:
I hurd hes tryin his hardest to get wit her best frend and she dont even care
yea okay! thats a cool story bro:)
make sure your facts are straight before you decide to share your lies! kkkk thanks!!
Valerie

Lewis Center, OH

#12 Nov 8, 2011
Totally Right wrote:
why do u all wana attack micah carter for?? she is bethanys best frend. i am honest and shes not a very good frend anyway. she ignores me and dont evn sit with me. shes a complte b¡+ch!
I guess your not a very good best friend to be saying such things, now are you? If you didnt lie to her and try to cause trouble for her this probably wouldnt have happened. You are the one who decided to [be] with your cousin Pete and then say bad things about Bethany.
Site

United States

#13 Nov 8, 2011
I think "you" needs to get over yourself and quit making topics about your self just to see what people have to say about you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Carrie McNeal single? 31 min wakeup 9
Crystal gamble 6 hr JOEL CANTER 9
Tina Midkiff Wed Harry Henderson 2
Samantha Woods 30 days sober Tue Father 5
Brad woods Tue Curious 2
Southern ohio outfitters Dec 6 mojojo 3
nathan lee Roberts Nov 29 Anonymous 1

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance