Richie Davis
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Anybody know about this scum bag? Hes bad news so watch out.
Kitty

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Nov 17, 2011
What are you? TRASH.
Nirvana

Dayton, OH

#3 Nov 17, 2011
See him w/ Glen Davis all the time but idk nething about him.
just curious

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2011
Well he has stollen from just about everybody he comes in contact with. Has got alot of peoples stuff and has not one ounce of symphthy for who he does and who he don't. Just another pill popper and anything else he can get his hands on, From what everyone knows he does the hard shit to. Just beware he runs with the most dope, guns, money thieves around so take heed and don't let any of them get close to your house, you come home to a empty home and have nothing left. Just scum and hope he gets whats coming to him in the end.
Nirvana

Dayton, OH

#5 Nov 20, 2011
Heard he's living out by the lake. Who's he run with & who has he robbed?
Tiny

#6 Nov 20, 2011
I remember those scuzzy Davis kids from school. Brian was a big time thief and NASTY. His slutty sister got pregnant just so she could get welfare and food stamps and boy did she stink. Gross. Now we get to pay for her waterheaded, ugly kid. I know they used to live across from the lake in a dumpy trailer with their toilet in the front yard and they used it for years. I used to gag everytime the bus went by there. I would never eat a Michallinis welfare dinner knowing that their stinky, skanky, slutty mother works there. She screws anythink with legs, super skank.
Len

#7 Nov 21, 2011
I can't believe that Richie is still on the loose, he's the biggest piece of trash ever. I know he's retarded, a thief, scumbag and a loser. He should be put in a cage like other unwanted dogs.
Info Wanted Please

Dublin, OH

#8 Nov 21, 2011
Who has he Robbed lately ?
Lefty

#9 Nov 21, 2011
I think they just case houses now and steal. I haven't seen that idiot in years and hope I never do again. Last time I seen him he was so drunk he eunuciated like a special ed kid and smelled like crap. He will never live in my neighborhood, they don't allow those kind here.
Wont Happen

Dayton, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2011
They won't pick him up. They know he don't have money to pay fines so they will overlook all he does. Let a guy with a decent paying job run a stop sign cause he's a little late for work and they will call out the special forces to catch that guy. It's guaranteed easy money for the county. The cops know who the druggies and thieves are they just don't care.
bhahahahha

Bergholz, OH

#12 Nov 22, 2011
Just to let you guys know who ever tiny is, I'm sure you like to run your mouth bc none of glens kids have any kids so keep running ur mouth your just making them famous
Makayla Davis

Magee, MS

#13 Nov 27, 2011
Listen "tiny" what sister I'm pretty sure I'm a Davis and we nice fkn stuff so get yer god daym facts straight! Bytch yu wish yu was us yeah we have food stamps so what most people are here have them! Is a crime? Yer probably a peice of shut sittn behind someone else's computer screen because yu cant get yer own! so shut the fuk up k? Thanks!
Seriously

Bergholz, OH

#14 Nov 28, 2011
Makayla Davis wrote:
Listen "tiny" what sister I'm pretty sure I'm a Davis and we nice fkn stuff so get yer god daym facts straight! Bytch yu wish yu was us yeah we have food stamps so what most people are here have them! Is a crime? Yer probably a peice of shut sittn behind someone else's computer screen because yu cant get yer own! so shut the fuk up k? Thanks!
If you can afford computers and Internet, why can't you afford to buy food? Why should I work my butt off and pay my own way in life, plus help buy your food? And...get an education (that MY tax dollars are paying for) and learn to spell and speak English!
Davis an McGee

Bergholz, OH

#15 Nov 29, 2011
I saw him out with Erik McGee. What's the scoop on McGee? Dude used to be cool.
Anonymous

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2011
yea hes a thief to they run together like a pack of wolves. Don't trust none of them. He's not so cool now cause he follows suit and does the same shit davis does.
Derry

#17 Nov 29, 2011
Their all wefare sucking trash.
richie davis

Newport News, VA

#18 Oct 10, 2012
Really, guilty until proved innocent. I'm Richie Davis. I live in the area you all are vomiting out. What Im trying say is get your ignorance straight before your stupidity meets one of us in a dark alley or light up street.
I notice all you wannabes have your names hidden or code. Why is that? Punk
Richie Davis
Wow

Bergholz, OH

#19 Oct 11, 2012
richie davis wrote:
Really, guilty until proved innocent. I'm Richie Davis. I live in the area you all are vomiting out. What Im trying say is get your ignorance straight before your stupidity meets one of us in a dark alley or light up street.
I notice all you wannabes have your names hidden or code. Why is that? Punk
Richie Davis
Dude, what are you on? None of that made any sense.
richie davis

Newport News, VA

#20 Oct 21, 2012
Wow, it's not suppose to. Scum bag, trash, druggie thief. What other names you have for me. So far your batting .000 and that's a fact. Ain't none of that going on in my life. Not that's its your business,
And to all the haters, I'm actually a pretty nice guy. I'm not some hypocrite living behind a monitor and a AKA or screen-name. Next time you see me or hear me STEP UP and open your mouth to me like a man. Face to Face. Mano y Mano. And for the record I don't have a brother by blood only brother(s) that we would die for each-other.
Okay !!!

West Union, OH

#21 Oct 21, 2012
richie davis wrote:
Wow, it's not suppose to. Scum bag, trash, druggie thief. What other names you have for me. So far your batting .000 and that's a fact. Ain't none of that going on in my life. Not that's its your business,
And to all the haters, I'm actually a pretty nice guy. I'm not some hypocrite living behind a monitor and a AKA or screen-name. Next time you see me or hear me STEP UP and open your mouth to me like a man. Face to Face. Mano y Mano. And for the record I don't have a brother by blood only brother(s) that we would die for each-other.
POS.!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda Harrison and Mike McCoy 6 hr Sara 39
Scott Allen heating and cooling down 139 south ... 6 hr Bella 18
Jaylin and bill Harris 8 hr truth 4
dettys 14 hr Sarah 4
how did the while Mike and Rhonda affair comme ... Tue maple family 4
Apartments on Country Club Tue Tigger 1
Tell me about her Tue Interested 1

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance