Who is Miranda Campbell?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Jackson, OH

#1 Dec 28, 2011
who is this girl? shes 20 or 21, whats her story?
Miranda Campbell

Herndon, VA

#2 Jan 5, 2012
I'm a 20 year old crater face that has a fetish for guys whose nickname is also a cut of pork. I'm also into distorted depictions of states on flabby man boobs. So as you can see, I'm a winner!

Oh, and I never say no to any pills.. Over the counter or prescription, they all feel the same going up my nose!
Miranda

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2012
Wow I sure have changed alot from the last time I checked lmfao! And just to let you know just because I'm a happy individual doesn't mean that I am on drugs. Oh and I am going to school, have a great loving boyfriend, and have a job which means I am actually doing something with my life....... So yeah I think I am a winner =]
UnderwearGnome

Herndon, VA

#4 Jan 7, 2012
I exist.
Tootsie

Herndon, VA

#5 Jan 7, 2012
Miranda wrote:
Wow I sure have changed alot from the last time I checked lmfao! And just to let you know just because I'm a happy individual doesn't mean that I am on drugs. Oh and I am going to school, have a great loving boyfriend, and have a job which means I am actually doing something with my life....... So yeah I think I am a winner =]
LIES
Miranda

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2012
Tootsie wrote:
<quoted text>
LIES
Umm ok? So what did I lie about? Since you know me so well and all.....
lol

Orange, VA

#7 Jan 11, 2012
don't know her
Sugar Plum Fairy

Kansas City, MO

#8 Jan 21, 2012
Miranda wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm ok? So what did I lie about? Since you know me so well and all.....
You are the lie.
Lad

South Webster, OH

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Heard she's a cheating b****
stupid

Cleveland, OH

#10 Oct 18, 2012
I worked with miranda for a long time. Age is farrrr from a drug user, she goes to school, one hell of a good worker, and the most caring person. The part about her being on drugs is hilarious. you obviously do not know her because if you did, you would know that's far from the truth. she was working two jobs at one time because she didn't want to leave one job short handed. Sounds to me like a caring person. Grow up.
Lad

South Webster, OH

#11 Oct 19, 2012
I never said she did drugs. Which wouldn't surprise me. All I said she was a cheating b****.

Jackson, OH

#12 Oct 19, 2012
But lad u just posted on Ryan about him being single
Lad

South Webster, OH

#13 Oct 20, 2012
What's your point. I'm good buddies with Ryan.
Damon

Jackson, OH

#14 Oct 23, 2012
She's a bitch. Wouldn't even give me a holla or a handy! Puts out for errbody but me!
Miranda

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Thank you "stupid". Now "Lad" I'd sure like to know who you are cause I know for a fact you don't know me that well. And "Damon" I don't know who the hell you are but seriously lol.

Bergholz, OH

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Miranda wrote:
Thank you "stupid". Now "Lad" I'd sure like to know who you are cause I know for a fact you don't know me that well. And "Damon" I don't know who the hell you are but seriously lol.
It IS Ryan.
Miranda

United States

#17 Nov 10, 2012
[QUOTE who=".."]<quoted text>
It IS Ryan.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't believe it. But if it would happen to be him he knows how to get ahold of me and he can talk to me like an adult. I don't put mine and everyone else's life all over the Internet.

Bergholz, OH

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Miranda wrote:
[QUOTE who=".."]<quoted text>
It IS Ryan.
"

Sorry I don't believe it. But if it would happen to be him he knows how to get ahold of me and he can talk to me like an adult. I don't put mine and everyone else's life all over the Internet.
Sounds like him anyways. Kind of odd how when Ryan was mentioned all the Miranda and Michael posts came back.
Politics

Jackson, OH

#19 Nov 23, 2012
All these people talking about Miranda's lack of chastity need to back off....

You're getting me excited :)
Psycho Kittens

West Union, OH

#20 Nov 28, 2012
I faught her in the 8th grade and wooped her ass:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camel on 93 4 hr its me 2
Kali's pizza 8 hr Boom 14
whatever happened to Bobby Willett? 15 hr its me 2
Hayley horner Thu Hayley your awesome 6
Bethany marlor Thu Iloveher 6
biggest wimp in oak hill Jun 22 lmfao 6
omg Jun 22 ya think 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages