new type of theft happening in oak hill

new type of theft happening in oak hill

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

concerned citizen

Granville, OH

#1 Dec 24, 2012
BE ON THE LOOKOUT PEOPLE!!!
Someone is going around and stealing farts. They are slick let me tell ya. They will come in your house in broad daylight without being seen and steal the fart right outta your butt. I was watching the Grinch kicked in my chair today an felt a fart coming on then poof it was gone. Maybe there is a big methane black market for stolen farts, or maybe these darn thrives already stole everything there is to take I don't know. Stay vigilant or you will never have the pleasure of smelling your own farts again...
Merry Christmas!!!
BibleBelt

United States

#2 Dec 25, 2012
now that you mention it.... My stock pile of aged butt crust has vanished. Wait !? Now that I think of it, it could have just been the dandruff from my unwashed scalp . And yesterday was cleaning day?... So the cleaning women has taken off with my soiled skin cells!? I've always suspected it, I guess I just didn't want to admit it. I feel like such a fool.
unconcerned citizen

West Union, OH

#3 Jan 26, 2013
LMAO. my pubes that havefallen off are missing too. is the BCI looking into this yet?
lmao

Peebles, OH

#4 Jan 26, 2013
if you have ay info on who the ring leader is be sure to contact Jim Mannering CHEIF investigator, or Chris Gruber Chief of Oak Hills finest.
redeye

Fenton, MI

#5 Jan 26, 2013
this is proof that humor should be left to funny people, this is sophmoric humor at best, jr high children might find a chuckle out of it, but lmao? you are stupid
EyeRoller

Marion, OH

#6 Feb 18, 2013
redeye wrote:
this is proof that humor should be left to funny people, this is sophmoric humor at best, jr high children might find a chuckle out of it, but lmao? you are stupid
It's a nice change from the normal crap that's on here. You're just mad that you didn't get the juicy gossip you thought you'd find.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hayley horner 13 hr Hayley your awesome 6
Bethany marlor 13 hr Iloveher 6
Kali's pizza Thu pay attention 13
biggest wimp in oak hill Wed lmfao 6
omg Wed ya think 3
"Meela Johnson" : unbelievable (Aug '14) Wed ok 5
Who in Oak Hill is the best cook? Wed sick 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages