?
hahaha

Jackson, OH

#2 Aug 30, 2012
Nastyyyy.
ionlyspeakthetru th

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Aug 30, 2012
shut up gesh she is a wonderful person and obviously you are just jelous of her or you would not even waste your time talking about her and if u have something to say about it my name is rebecca walker u come find me
michael

Fulton, OH

#4 Aug 30, 2012
ionlyspeakthetruth wrote:
shut up gesh she is a wonderful person and obviously you are just jelous of her or you would not even waste your time talking about her and if u have something to say about it my name is rebecca walker u come find me
Rebecca nobody likes you at all so please shut up.
Jesustruth

Sabina, OH

#5 Sep 13, 2012
michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Rebecca nobody likes you at all so please shut up.
Wow you realy aré stupid I bet you are a low life who know body even knows that you exist on planet earth soo next time u wanna call someone a low life turn around and look in a mirror and then you can say it
MakaylaDavis

Eighty Four, PA

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Look, Danielle is my best friend and if anyone has anything to say about her can bring it to me! She's a wonderful person and I love her :)
FUNNY_GIRL_LMAO

West Union, OH

#7 Jan 22, 2013
MakaylaDavis wrote:
Look, Danielle is my best friend and if anyone has anything to say about her can bring it to me! She's a wonderful person and I love her :)
hey i dont know if your who i think you are or not, are you danny stricklands daughter?
jgug

Jackson, OH

#8 Jan 26, 2013
No, that's Glenn Davis's daughter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bi guys (Jun '15) 10 hr curious 73
Crystal Potts at it again Sat Breezy 8
Is it true that Don Miller passed? Apr 29 Prayers needed 4
Any updates on Domald Miller Apr 29 Prayers needed 2
Larry Harrison Apr 29 pearls4u 6
joel canter and his fat girlfriend Apr 28 . 5
Places to rent Apr 28 . 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages