Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

just that she spends her time going into the stores in town and robs them blind.
andrea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Really people? Why does everyone get on here and slander others? How would you feel if this was you on here being talked about like this? Let this girl live her life. Im sure she gas flows who don't but who are we to judge anyone. Leave my friends alone. I know all these sites are basiclly stemming from who has been on my site so talk about me and leave them alone.
megan

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

dont know her
dawn99

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

she is nasty and wat u said about her is right she is on drugs bad will do anything 2 get her fix thats really sad that she is that way bc i went 2 school w her a few years ahead of her and she was never like this just goes 2 show wat drugs can do 2 u in school she was so sweet,didnt even smoke let alone do drugs i really liked her back than which i still like her just dont go around her this is wat u will end up like if u start hanging around the ppl she has like the 1 that leaves in the alley near her!!!
hello

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

hello!!!!nobody made her stick the needle in her arm!! and from what i hear she loves it!! she used to b different but ppl change. i think we've all seen that. dont blame her problems on other ppl cause the ppl she used to hang out with i hear r trying to get there lives back togeather and amanda expresses no drive to want to change frm being a drug addict. sad, sad, sad....
EarlyCuyler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

well hell. this lil' gal's Wild!!! yeah! get me the party liqour Rusty! we gonna be famous BA-BAY!!!! woo!! GO GET YOURSELF A CHEESEBURGER AND PUT SOME MEAT ON THEM BONES, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
dawn99

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

i think i knw that no1 can make u do anything but ppl can talk u in 2 things and if u r on drugs and dont use the needle when u hang out w ppl that does u will try it but who really cares its no1s problem but her own and as 4 the ppl she hung out w changing i hear 1 of those girls r but the other yeah right!!!that is all she has ever done and all she will ever do!but any1 can change if they really want 2 so i hope they all do.
Alma Brown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Shut the hell up dawn99! A.K.A Dawn Fulk ! yeah im crazy enough to track your IP address. so you should change your screen name! skank!
what the world

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

dawn99 isnt dawn fulk so i dont knw where u got that from?
Dawn Fulk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

its true. from now on i will use my real name. i feel better getting that out in the open. dawn99 is a dead screen name. thanx Alma. you are a god send.
Alma Brown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

well thank you dawn, i try. plus i want to add my vag looks like a buther knife hit it followed by a meat hammer. its looks and smells foul! is there any advice you could give me Dawn? as i understand your pudding trap stinks like rotting garbage.
REALLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

that is not alma brown hers comes up dffernt
Alma Brown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

I just didn't log in. I'm at a friends house.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Dawn someone is using my name on here like the little child they are. lol

hummmm for someone who hates the Brown's name you sure like using it lmao
ClassyAlmaBrown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

leave me and my son out of your childish games! im Alma, if you jealous of that, i can't help with that problem.
JenniferNelson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

here we go again, alma is making everything about her. it started out about amanda, and turned into alma.
hello

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

hey jenn i was thinking the same excat thing. alma i love u and i loved ur son but this is not about u so please dont make this disscussion like biggest drugdalers of oak hill, and make it an argueement. this page is about amanda adkins and her being a junkie. amanda i hope one day you will want to get your life straight and you come off the needle.
Needle Lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

i'll bang, shoot, run, snort, and blast all the dope i want to. what's it to anyone else? i like doing it! and i will do whatever i have to do, to get it! SO WHATS LEFT FOR ANYONE TO SAY? its not hear say, or a rumor! I DO IT and ADMIT it! and my step dad Ron is the one everyone should be worried about! he's on it worse than i am!
-love
Amanda Adkins
Low Life Super Star

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

i can remember her calling me a "DOPER" at one time. lol ...what a shallow hypocrite!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min trkk drvng retard 29,058
accident on 93 4 hr two 3
jessica delaney 6 hr tater tot 4
wreck by ron Evans. 21 hr junior 1
Missy Cemini (Jun '13) Mon Oakie 28
Leon (Jan '13) Mon lol 23
Mike Westberg Mon Neighbor 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••