Oak Harbor teen injured in single-vehicle accident

Full story: The Herald

An Oak Harbor teen was listed in serious condition Sunday after his car left the road and struck a traffic signal control box.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2010
Anti-Sugar Coater

Honolulu, HI

#1 Mar 1, 2006
This spoiled brat came about 3 feet from T-boning me. Left the road? Try flew off the road, who writes this crap? The kid was driving a late model silver Mitz Eclipse. The skid marks start 50 feet before the used car lot, heading east on Ault Field Road, and countinue another 400 feet to the utility box. This kid had to be going over 100 mph. PARENTS! quit buying your kids new cars,! make them work for it and appreciate their earnings! How would you feel if your kid killed someone else? Thank the maker i seen him coming!
get the facts

Bellingham, WA

#2 Mar 1, 2006
Just FYI the poor kid fell asleep at the wheel. It was just an honest accident. Who ever said the car belonged to him?? Before you write such rude comments Anti-Sugar Coater, get the facts!!
Do not drive

Bow, WA

#3 Mar 1, 2006
Honest Accident??? Why is he driving if he can fall asleep at the wheel? Even if it's prescibed, on the side of the bottle it ses DO NOT operate heavy machinery or drive a car.
Anti-Sugar Coater

Claysville, PA

#4 Mar 1, 2006
GTF, How honest would it have been if he'd killed someone? Are you his lawyer? Have you seen the accident scene? Funny how he got so much speed up, stayed on the posted 45 mph road, on stood on the brakes so hard he left 400+ feet of rubber on the road, all while sleeping?. And being a late modle model sports car, where's the anti-lock brakes? This was a street racer that lost control of his "fast & the furious" wannabee ride.
hasan osman

Sudan

#5 Oct 5, 2006
give my the itmes of modle
hasan osman

Sudan

#6 Oct 5, 2006
the itme of modle
hasan osman

Sudan

#7 Oct 5, 2006
who to analysis the traffic accidaent
hasan osman

Sudan

#8 Oct 5, 2006
accident analysis
Wow

Port Orchard, WA

#9 Sep 8, 2010
Really?? You don't need to be so harsh! I understand that you were almost hit, but thankfully you ARE alright...don't you think its enough that the guy is struggling with his life as it is? Don't need to beat the kid while hes down.

“I WANT MY CROWN~NOW!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 30, 2010
I feel fairly certain it was an accident. How many of you have almost fallen asleep at the wheel?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
US Bicycle Route 10 is approved for Washington ... Aug 17 Great 4
No Claiming For Uninsured Drivers! Jul '14 Anonymous 1
Do not rent from Churchill & Associates, they a... (Dec '07) Jul '14 anonymous 63
Ray Sullivan (Feb '13) Jul '14 BoHawg 7
Cynthia Davis, Cyndi Davis Jun '14 Looking For Cynthia 1
Debate: Marijuana - Oak Harbor, WA (Sep '10) Jun '14 Falipo Sanchez 22
•••

Oak Harbor News Video

•••
•••

Oak Harbor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••