Blogs

Jan 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Port Townsend Leader

Port Townsend Observation Deck By Patrick J. Sullivan, Port Townsend, WA psullivan@ptleader.com The Montana Madman muses about today, yesterday and tomorrow - in Port Townsend and beyond.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2013
vasil

Ukraine

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Ishy Student Jun 5, 12, 07:44PM |#17
Joined: May 24, 12 Threads: 1 Posts: 39 Yes, it is true that the 'underbelly' of anything attracts the less scrupulous. And unfortunately people do make a lot of money off of people acting out of desperation. In your case though, you didn't even have the luxury of an equal exchange, ethical or not. So your paper was three pages? The website you used is down, so I can't check to be sure. What do you mean by "well googled"?
miki Student Jun 5, 12, 07:50PM |#18
Ishy:
The website you used is down, so I can't check to be sure.
is up and well off - miki-maus i just added the we.are.scammers lol
Ishy Student Jun 5, 12, 08:17PM |#19
Joined: May 24, 12 Threads: 1 Posts: 39 Thanks! I was dumb and for some reason wrote 'customessays' instead of 'miki-maus'.
Gabriel Company Representative Jun 6, 12, 04:13AM |#20
Joined: Apr 18, 12 Posts: 9 pheelyks Thank you very much for your message, Daniel, I do assure you that despite your somewhat bitter accusations our company is not fraudulent in any way. Any dispute is resolved by following our MoneyBack guarantee that is available for everybody's review at any times, even before placing the order. It is rather clear and easy to understand and we do follow it if any conflicts arise. miki, thank you very much for your reply, I apologize for taking some time to get back to you, I was not in the office yesterday. As it turns out the service you initially ordered was editing/rewriting. Our MoneyBack guarantee states: 100% refund cannot be requested for orders with proofreading, editing or rewriting as the type of service, since publishing the paper our writer has completed online would not allow you to use your initial draft for further submission. That is why one of the refund options was blocked for you. Of course we will not be publishing any of your work. You have stated that the corrections we did were minor and not what you had requested. I will now run a software comparison between our version and your draft and review in detail what exactly was rewritten. I will get back to you within one hour in our messaging system and back here as well.
Gabriel Company Representative Jun 6, 12, 04:55AM |#21
Joined: Apr 18, 12 Posts: 9 miki thank you very much for your detailed feedback and cooperation. I have reviewed the edited version of the paper and I do have to agree that not all of the changes requested were made and I have issued a full refund. I would also like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
miki Student Jun 6, 12, 04:56AM |#22
Gabriel:
You have stated that the corrections we did were minor and not what you had requested. I will now run a software comparison between our version and your draft and review in detail what exactly was rewritten. I will get back to you within one hour in our messaging system and back here as well.
i have never stated the corrections were minor. quite contrary they were so major that it was out of scope of my english comprehension. I was not able to understand what the paper was about.
Mikedanny Writer Jun 6, 12, 11:40AM |#23
hii

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2013
bba

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
US Bicycle Route 10 is approved for Washington ... Aug 17 Great 4
No Claiming For Uninsured Drivers! Jul '14 Anonymous 1
Do not rent from Churchill & Associates, they a... (Dec '07) Jul '14 anonymous 63
Ray Sullivan (Feb '13) Jul '14 BoHawg 7
Cynthia Davis, Cyndi Davis Jun '14 Looking For Cynthia 1
Debate: Marijuana - Oak Harbor, WA (Sep '10) Jun '14 Falipo Sanchez 22
•••

Oak Harbor News Video

•••
Oak Harbor Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oak Harbor Jobs

•••