Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washington in 2010?

Posted in the Oak Harbor Forum

Comments (Page 35)

Showing posts 681 - 700 of708
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

survey for highschool pls wrote:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ 3J8NWXR
Can you answer 3 questions for my highschool project please!
"Survey"
Maybe.
Peace
Judge Dread

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

If the politician hasn't been screaming about the crimes our government has been committing since 911 they should not be in office. We need people who are honest and that will help us get the criminals out of Washington and the badge wearing civil rights stomping law enforcement agencies out of our town.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

PERRYS JUST ANOTHER "BUSH" CREATING CONSTRUCTION JOBS FOR MEXICO HERE IN AMERICA! OBAMA WILL FIND THOSE 40 MILION ILLEGAL VOTES IN CALIFORNIA AND TEXAS HANDY COME THE NEXT ELECTION!
FatCat

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

I dont support any of em'. Theyre all dirty crooks getting fat at the tax payers expense.
Dino Rossi is the worst of them all and anyone who supports that thief is absolutely retarded.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

FATCAT-well washington state is already done you just welcomed your own states demise-half of california in all their "geniusness" are fleeing to the "emerald city" looking for the heart,courage etc. youll be another los angeles within a couple o years!-CONGRATS THE BRAINWASHED FLEEING "PROGRESSIVE" MASSES WHO JUST PAID MEXICO TO EXTORT THEM ARE RUNNING FROM THEIR OWN "AWESOME GENIUSNESS" to trash your state happily because just like anyone who had sympathy and "compassion for mexico has fallen to the same demise

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

FAT CAT-YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW NASTY THE NW IS GONNA GET BUT HEY YOU HAVE NOONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF FOR PATRONIZING THE DRUNKEN ENTITLED TOOLBAGS WHO THINK EVERYONE OWES THEM -EVEN IF THEY CAN'T STAND TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN "AWESOME MESS" THEY SO PROUDLY HAIL AS THE BEST AND FREEST STATE EVER!
snider

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Mom, your tennies are worn out
frankjg

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Murry bought her position. Most in Washington voted against her but she bought King county. So what did we get? More laws against the citizen and very poor representation in Washington. She needs to be recalled
Obamanation8

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Obama 4 lyfe
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

"frankjg" wrote:
Murry bought her position. Most in Washington voted against her but she bought King county.......She needs to be recalled.
//////////
Frank wrote:
Rossi won at least 31 counties. I checked some of the county totals,Rossi took nearly 70% of the votes in counties not known for massive corruption.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Again, prove that corruption made rossi lose. republicans(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) are so self-righteous, they have to believe that corruption lost rossi the election.

frank (ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS), I agree with you....NOT! YOU believe Ferry county with 7850 people should count as much as King County with 246 TIMES (1,933,400) as many people.

By your thinking, rossi's 47+% of the pop. vote, should give rossi the win. Most people would think Murray's 52+% of the vote is the winner. But frank (ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) believes rossi, the second place loser(AND 3 TIME LOSER)......should win. That makes frank (ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) a loser.

frank (ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) needs to move to one of those rossi counties & join separatist organizations. Here's one for you, frank(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS)......the american front skinheads.
Touche blutoski

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

http://www.greenevillesun.com/Local_News/arti... http://dcavelaw.com/
Matthew Hayward wrote:
I'm only voting for Rossi because I dislike Murray's voting record so much. I am really not confident that Rossi will be a good Senator at all and I hope to see a good candidate make it to the General in six years.
no way
Matthew Carpenter

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Dino Rossi is the best person for the job!
nancy

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

we need to get this thing turned around!!!
Borninthe USA

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

None of the above
ABvote

Okemos, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Get nearby mail drop place for this coming election, no personal information needed, free to use!

http://www.abvote.com
ABvote

Okemos, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Get nearby mail drop address for this coming election, no personal information needed, free to use!

ABvote

Okemos, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Get nearby mail drop address for this coming election, no personal information needed, free to use and download!

ABVote

Okemos, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Get nearby mail drop address for this coming election, no personal information needed, free to use and download! www.abvote.com
merl

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Dino wrote:
Rossi. The democrats are running scared and running lies to try to stay in power.
I bet you can't name a single lie, can you?

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
We need to kick all these bums out. If they are not screaming at the top of their lungs about the criminals in Washington DC, they are part of the problem. Vote no more to the democratic/republican stranglehold on America.
Well spoken. It should start with all of us heckling these incompetent greedy parasites wherever they are. Treat them like vermin, KKK members, or radical Islamists in a sense that you should NEVER EVER turn your back to them. It is better to vote blank at this time, clean your neighborhood for political posters or even hope for a pure dictator to emerge. With the latter I can only say I doubt even Stalin, Mao or Mussolini could create more havoc and distrust than our leaders of today.

Vote sensibly in 2014. Vote blank!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 681 - 700 of708
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oak Harbor Discussions

Search the Oak Harbor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
heroin hookup (Jan '13) Jul 4 Luis 9
Cynthia Davis, Cyndi Davis Jun 30 Looking For Cynthia 1
Debate: Marijuana - Oak Harbor, WA (Sep '10) Jun 28 Falipo Sanchez 22
US Bicycle Route 10 is approved for Washington ... Jun 10 Sneaky Pete 3
City wants down town Stanwood to look like Mill... (Aug '13) Jun '14 Scott 2
Review: Island Rentals & Supply LLC May '14 Cristina strong 1
Ray Sullivan (Feb '13) May '14 raul 5
•••
•••