Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#55774 Jun 15, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
And money can force through an unread health care bill.
And money contributed by the greedy healthcare insurance industry can fight tooth and nail against a law which, on balance, is good for this country.

Recent studies have shown that most Americans agree with: 1) allowing of-age students to remain on their parents' healthcare insurance, and 2) blocking healthcare insurance companies from denying treatment for pre-existing conditions.

Another little item of interest: the American Medical Association endorsed the healthcare bill.

Why are you hell-bent upon protecting the healthcare insurance industry to the detriment of millions of American citizens who desperately need healthcare?

#55775 Jun 15, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you draw a conclusion you hope for. The study says conservatives "recognize fear", you DUMBASSocrat! In other words, you are scared, and we recognize that!! And just because you can see complexity, doesn't mean you are intelligent enough to do anything about it because obviously your party has FAILED along with your terrible leader!!
I am afraid that YOU are a dumbazz. Your posts prove it adequately.

Thanks for agreeing that liberals understand complex subjects better than conservatives. You DID read the study, and obviously agree with it!_8-)

#55776 Jun 15, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
With money, one can attend a $40,000 per plate fund raising dinner for OBOMBhead. The main course...... CROW!!! They want to get accustomed to eating it so come November, the pain of losing won't be so dramatic. Hors d'oeuvres...... cheese and crackers served with LOTS of whine!
Oh, that is SO clever! And, as usual, not based upon reality. You conservatives are quick with a pun, but short on ideas about how to turn the economic situation in this country around.

We understand. And research indicates that your lack of cogent thought is caused, in part, by small anterior cingulate cortices. You cannot help it. It is genetic.

Now go hide. Otherwise, this intelligent liberal might say something which would frighten you again.

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#55777 Jun 15, 2012
********IN********'real'_life* *******:

In real life,/(present day,(2012)), "KeelysMom" is the daughter of "Cindy" and "Cindy" is the daughter of --->(all the AKAs), aka, aka, aka, akaS ad finem... of many, many, many personas/handles on board this rotating Topix looney bin which is the Topix version of a Psycho Ward of Farmington,(where ALL their benches/seating is labeled with huge "W"s(short for wacko...)!!!!

#55778 Jun 15, 2012
Austin Harris wrote:
Yellow Dawg shit,why do you insist on putting up pictures of Obamas kids? pretty racist i might add!
Those are drawings of monkeys. What is racist is your correlation.

And those monkeys get great pleasure whenever you come by with your meaningless drivel! Truly, they laugh at you a lot, so please keep dropping by with your idiocy! It means a lot to the monkeys.

#55779 Jun 15, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, Dawg, in the end it is a minute increase. Besides, you, being a Liberal....... I think you would make up anything to try and prove your point. I am not buying it! What matters if I have 15 TV's? Maybe they are 20 yrs. old. Doesn't prove anything. I imagine there are lazy people sitting on their behinds that have more than I do. Besides, I am not into material things.
CHEERS!
Minute? So how about sending me 25% of your present SS payments? It is only "minute," and you would not miss it because you are not into material things.

(Are you telling me that your 15 primary TV sets are 20 years old? How tragic for you! How can you connect them to any TV programs these days?)

(Incidentally, my only home TV is over 40 years old, and has been sitting unplugged in the living room for 15 years. I do not watch TV. It will rot your mind. And perhaps has.)

#55780 Jun 15, 2012
Norton wrote:
Heard the latest? Obomhead wants to easeup on the illegals. Funny........ just in time for the election. What will he do next! Does he think we are stupid?...
I have it from good sources that, YES, President Obama thinks that "Nortonhead" is stupid.

#55781 Jun 15, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
In real life,/(present day,(2012)), "KeelysMom" is the daughter of "Cindy" and "Cindy" is the daughter of --->(all the AKAs), aka, aka, aka, akaS ad finem... of many, many, many personas/handles on board this rotating Topix looney bin which is the Topix version of a Psycho Ward of Farmington,(where ALL their benches/seating is labeled with huge "W"s (short for wacko...)!!!!
Hey, "Ruth"! Good to see you! So tell me: what's the deal with so-called "KeelysMom"? She appears to be educated and intelligent, but is obviously a Neo-CON troll. First of all, is "KeelysMom" even a woman? She writes like a man. How old (approximately) is she? What area of the country does she live in? How come she has so much time on her hands? Is there even a "Keely"? What is the significance of being "KeelysMom"? Enquiring minds wish to know. Thanks!

Location hidden

#55782 Jun 15, 2012
In real life,/(present day,(2012)), "KeelysMom" is the daughter of "Cindy" and "Cindy" is the daughter of --->(all the AKAs), aka, aka, aka, akaS ad finem... of many, many, many personas/handles on board this rotating Topix looney bin which is the Topix version of a Psycho Ward of Farmington,(where ALL their benches/seating is labeled with huge "W"s(short for wacko...)!!!!
********Added********Comment** ******

Here is some added comment to clarify 'who' "Cindy" is/was, you will have to pay a visit to the main floor of the Kennett 'arena',(link below)... Cindy is quite 'famous' for her role in this first 'production' put on by the "Muller Farm Production" troupe!

There are TWO threads/'productions' over there dealing with this 'abotion'/(abortion) that "Cindy"/from "Springfield" needed 'help' with back in May, 2010!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/T1...

I forget what the other thread/production is called/titled and am not going to waste MY time searching for it... The 2nd thread/production/performance took place/was started about one week later than this one...same ignorant ranting by the same idiot/ignorant/stupid troupe trying to do a "Trouble In River City" show_stopper!

Location hidden

#55783 Jun 15, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, "Ruth"! Good to see you! So tell me: what's the deal with so-called "KeelysMom"? She appears to be educated and intelligent, but is obviously a Neo-CON troll. First of all, is "KeelysMom" even a woman? She writes like a man. How old (approximately) is she? What area of the country does she live in? How come she has so much time on her hands? Is there even a "Keely"? What is the significance of being "KeelysMom"? Enquiring minds wish to know. Thanks!
********'she' writes like a man because********'she' IS_a_'man/the_'male'IT_of_PPP_ land!********
Austin Harris

Waterloo, IA

#55784 Jun 15, 2012
Ruth kipper smell and yellow dawg shit are having a lib suck face fest.Those two monkeys...sache and malaria are quite happy representing kipper smell and dawg shit.Your asshole president has been sliding in the polls quite a bit and has begun packing(not you dawg shit,dont get excited)all his meager belongings and getting re aqainted with his hut in chicago...HOHOHO.
Austin Harris

Waterloo, IA

#55785 Jun 15, 2012
Hohoho meaning laughter not ruth kipper smell profession!
sol

Jefferson City, MO

#55786 Jun 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Why don't you just ask KeelysMom, instead of asking Ruth?
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#55789 Jun 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Conservatives yearn to go back to the "good old days."
Conservatives have a greater sense of fear, probably explaining the reason that they resist any changes, which raise the element of fear of the unknown.
Are these the changes Liberals want. Work ethic eroding,gay marriage rampant,debt at an all time high, real unemployment worst since Carter, Patriotism at an all time low, weakest military support ever, racial divide, economic hatred toward people who are successful or actually work. The fear is KNOWN and we are tired of it.Good old days will have to wait until November....
The real USA First

United States

#55790 Jun 15, 2012
austin harris wrote:
Yellow dawg shit is always wrong!Look who he voted for.A natural born loser!
Stop eating DAWG Shit...get a job...then get a life!

Since: Feb 11

United States

#55791 Jun 15, 2012
KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
He is basing this on insignificant research and probably doesn't know how insignificant it truly is, but you're right he grabs any little snippet he can to support his drivel.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

#55792 Jun 15, 2012
<quoted text>********Added********C omment********
Here is some added comment to clarify 'who' "Cindy" is/was, you will have to pay a visit to the main floor of the Kennett 'arena',(link below)... Cindy is quite 'famous' for her role in this first 'production' put on by the "Muller Farm Production" troupe!
There are TWO threads/'productions' over there dealing with this 'abotion'/(abortion) that "Cindy"/from "Springfield" needed 'help' with back in May, 2010!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/T1...
I forget what the other thread/production is called/titled and am not going to waste MY time searching for it... The 2nd thread/production/performance took place/was started about one week later than this one...same ignorant ranting by the same idiot/ignorant/stupid troupe trying to do a "Trouble In River City" show_stopper!
Those people over on the Kennett forum are nuts! I cannot believe the BS and drama! Thanks for revealing this idiocy to us! Keep 'em straight, "Ruth"! Good work!

#55793 Jun 15, 2012
sol wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you just ask KeelysMom, instead of asking Ruth?
It is obvious. Ruth knows and will tell me the truth. KeelysMom will not.

“Humor is the best medicine!!”

Since: Oct 09

Show-Me-State

#55794 Jun 15, 2012
<quoted text>
ROFL! It's obvious that you did not read all of the articles about the research! Or the original study! Or the rather extraordinary way the initial study was proposed and financed! That's okay, "KeelysMom" -- we both know that we are both "pissing in the wind." That's the way these discussions go. I am amused. You are educated, and good, and a propagandist. As I am.
(Incidentally, what are YOUR "research" credentials?)
LOL I have read the original research have you?

I have a Masters degree in the medical profession. And you?

“Humor is the best medicine!!”

Since: Oct 09

Show-Me-State

#55795 Jun 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You are asking me? I thought YOU were the "research expert." The answers to your questions are in the original studies, and probably most of the media reports about the study.
My guess is that you are "playing dumb." But probably not.
(And incidentally, feel free to cite studies which support "your own beliefs." Unfortunately for you, there are several other studies which agree with my cited study, regarding the personality characteristics which often cause a person to be a "conservative." You really don't want those to be discussed -- I assure you.)
Kanai, Fielden, Firth, and Rees.(2011). Political orientationare correlated with brain structure adults. Current Biology 21, 677-680.

Original research. You did not answer my questions about the study that you have researched so well. What you don't know about me is that I can accept statistically sound research regardless of the result. The question to you is if it is sound which the work you presented is NOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Wed Hmmm 310
A pedo near you Wed theworldshouldknow 1
Review: Asset Auto Sales (Feb '15) Sep 12 Pissed off 4
odessa inbreeding Aug '16 Bumper 2
News Odessa police chief suspended during investigation Aug '16 John k 1
Buckner Police Procedures or Lack Of (Jan '12) Jul '16 BadBuckner 136
buckner gym Jun '16 redeoc 1

Oak Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance