Power Outage on 911 by walmart????

Power Outage on 911 by walmart????

Posted in the Oak Grove Forum

Desmi

Des Moines, IA

#1 Dec 21, 2010
Anyone know what happen on 911 tonight?? there were two times the sky lit up bright green and then as I was driving on 911 the transformers blew all of them down the line with sparks going everywhere then the power was out. I didn't go all the way up to walmart but im not sure how far it went around or what happen. Just wanted to get out of there before anything else happened. Anyone know what caused this??
Wizard

Providence, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Yes, the Justice League of America was fighting with Darth Vader and Harry Potter when suddenly the Green Lantern powered up his ring and shot a death ray at the Easter Bunny just as he was pulling out a atomic carrot. The Oak Grove Police Department had no comment as the Kentucky New Era has not yet told them what their policy on this should be, like they did when they forced them to change their pursuit policy.
Desmi

Des Moines, IA

#3 Dec 22, 2010
wow I think you need to lay off the video games.... just saying.
Wizard wrote:
Yes, the Justice League of America was fighting with Darth Vader and Harry Potter when suddenly the Green Lantern powered up his ring and shot a death ray at the Easter Bunny just as he was pulling out a atomic carrot. The Oak Grove Police Department had no comment as the Kentucky New Era has not yet told them what their policy on this should be, like they did when they forced them to change their pursuit policy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 min RD Calhoun - Cadiz 900
Fidelio Music Thread (Nov '15) Jun 11 Musikologist 5
joey mingle (Apr '14) May '17 Pinky 4
Blonde at cat west May '17 Tchs13 1
Animal ordinance May '17 cacr1204 1
Fort Campbell Jukebox (Jun '12) Apr '17 Musikologist 25
Cross dresser at Lucas elementary school Apr '17 Out the dude 1

Oak Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Grove Mortgages