Power Outage on 911 by walmart????

Posted in the Oak Grove Forum

Desmi

Albany, GA

#1 Dec 21, 2010
Anyone know what happen on 911 tonight?? there were two times the sky lit up bright green and then as I was driving on 911 the transformers blew all of them down the line with sparks going everywhere then the power was out. I didn't go all the way up to walmart but im not sure how far it went around or what happen. Just wanted to get out of there before anything else happened. Anyone know what caused this??
Wizard

Gracey, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Yes, the Justice League of America was fighting with Darth Vader and Harry Potter when suddenly the Green Lantern powered up his ring and shot a death ray at the Easter Bunny just as he was pulling out a atomic carrot. The Oak Grove Police Department had no comment as the Kentucky New Era has not yet told them what their policy on this should be, like they did when they forced them to change their pursuit policy.
Desmi

Albany, GA

#3 Dec 22, 2010
wow I think you need to lay off the video games.... just saying.
Wizard wrote:
Yes, the Justice League of America was fighting with Darth Vader and Harry Potter when suddenly the Green Lantern powered up his ring and shot a death ray at the Easter Bunny just as he was pulling out a atomic carrot. The Oak Grove Police Department had no comment as the Kentucky New Era has not yet told them what their policy on this should be, like they did when they forced them to change their pursuit policy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Nov 18 phone hum bug 510
Soleda vega Nov 14 Allgood 1
Chamber says cuts coming to Fort Campbell Nov 1 Carolyn 1
Michael Westerman & the Civil War.... (Jun '11) Oct 28 StillLovingLive86 5
Amber Mitchell Oct 24 Pofwife 1
Edgoten Music Thread Oct '14 Musikologist 2
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Chr... (Oct '10) Oct '14 GoFast 30
Oak Grove Dating
Find my Match

Oak Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:02PM
Zuerlein's kicking key to victory over Broncos - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:24 PM
What Are Experts Saying About San Diego?
Bleacher Report 2:40 PM
Former NFL Player Jason Brown Delivered His Own Child
NBC Sports 3:10 PM
Titans' Williamson looking like 5th-round steal - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:31 PM
Titans to wear white jerseys for rest of season