Newton School Shooting: What Will You Tell Your Kids?
The lives of an untold number of children, teachers, staff, families and an entire community were forever changed on Friday, Dec.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.
#1 Dec 16, 2012
"To Those Ones"
To those ones,
Went to school,
Ready to learn,
Ran from raining
Could not get up
To that one,
Who did not know,
Who brings sorrow
Whom I wish to forgive,
#2 Dec 17, 2012
I'll tell them that Patch was guilty of inciting political and personal mudslinging that only fanned the flames of bigotry and hatred by refusing to ask questions of local officials. I'll tell them that Patch loved it when new posters would register and spew filth and political garbage at each other because it meant more potential money they could squeeze from advertisers. I'll tell them that they refused to ban the ISPs of those guilty of doing this over and over again.
I'll show them how Patch loved Blotter Day and seemingly gloated over the number of crimes they could report in each ward, as it meant more clicks for them.
I'll show them how Patch REFUSED to ask our Chief about increased gang violence in Oak Forest for years.
I'll tell them that patch was not interested in solving the problem. Patch was only interested in profiting from it. Have fun with your dog.
#3 Dec 18, 2012
The whole incident has been tragic for sure my prayers to out to the families, but lets look at a common factor for all of these recent mass / serial killers and that is that they were on Anti depressants like prozac, etc.
It says right on the label causes thoughts of suicide and depression.
Outlaw psychoactive drugs not the guns.
• Clinical Worsening and Suicide Risk Monitor for clinical worsening and suicidal thinking and behavior (5.1)
• Serotonin Syndrome or Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome (NMS)-like Reactions Have been reported with PROZAC. Discontinue PROZAC and initiate supportive treatment (5.2)
• Allergic Reactions and Rash Discontinue upon appearance of rash or allergic phenomena (5.3)
• Activation of Mania/Hypomania: Screen for Bipolar Disorder and monitor for mania/hypomania (5.4)
• Seizures Use cautiously in patients with a history of seizures or with conditions that potentially lower the seizure threshold (5.5)
• Altered Appetite and Weight Significant weight loss has occurred (5.6)
• Abnormal Bleeding May increase the risk of bleeding. Use with NSAIDs, aspirin, warfarin, or drugs that affect coagulation may potentiate the risk of gastrointestinal or other bleeding (5.7)
• Hyponatremia Has been reported with PROZAC in association with syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (SIADH)(5.8)
• Anxiety and Insomnia May occur (5.9)
• Potential for Cognitive and Motor Impairment Has potential to impair judgment, thinking, and motor skills. Use caution when operating machinery (5.11)
• Long Half-Life Changes in dose will not be fully reflected in plasma for several weeks (5.12)
• PROZAC and Olanzapine in Combination When using PROZAC and olanzapine in combination, also refer to the Warnings and Precautions section of the package insert for Symbyax (5.14)
---------- ADVERSE REACTIONS ----------
Most common adverse reactions (≥5% and at least twice that for placebo) associated with:
Major Depressive Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Bulimia, and Panic Disorder: abnormal dreams, abnormal ejaculation, anorexia, anxiety, asthenia, diarrhea, dry mouth, dyspepsia, flu syndrome, impotence, insomnia, libido decreased, nausea, nervousness, pharyngitis, rash, sinusitis, somnolence, sweating, tremor, vasodilatation, and yawn (6.1)
PROZAC and olanzapine in combination – Also refer to the Adverse Reactions section of the package insert for Symbyax (6)
Add your comments below
|Our favorite Troll||12 min||Karma||1|
|chicago ridge he-she (Feb '09)||38 min||Hope||35|
|What would YOU do?||1 hr||Toilets Overflowing||31|
|How can I get my street fixed||2 hr||Givem credit||25|
|Accountability .. it's all in the numbers||2 hr||Accountability Now||1|
|The Bridges of Blue Island||2 hr||PopeyeII||1|
|where is our garbage money||2 hr||Bleach Smells Lik...||101|
Find what you want!
Search Oak Forest Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC