The Court System Sucks

Forest Park, IL

#307 Jul 12, 2009
The Court System Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe he is out already. He must have been tricking to get less time, he had 5 years and is out in 4 months. Just give Michael Cook more to do something to get his ass back in jail. I hope that they keep him for life. No one can change this quickly, he is the same if not worse then before he went in prison.
I just read that Michael G. Cook was arrested again on July 9th for battery, resisting arrest, no insurance and blowing a stop sign, just give it time he will be back in jail, LOOSER..........
post

Midlothian, IL

#309 Aug 1, 2009
did mike mockney get shot?
Im Back HaHa

Chicago, IL

#310 Aug 7, 2009
F*** all you ppl stop hatin me never a trick. i didnt trick on no1 but neways i did my time and now im on parole and 6mnths house arrest so if u wanna talk s*** come thru u kno where im at
peace

Blue Island, IL

#311 Sep 20, 2009
everybody just needs to drop all this! its getting real old. lets just live & enjoy life instead of hating and fighting its not worth it. Its the truth we all know it.
wild D

Chicago, IL

#314 Oct 19, 2009
first of all to get it right cooks a trick and anybody that hangs with him might just be considered a trick too and might have to watch their back. as far as taylor is concerned i know her and both mikes very well and michael cook was beating her a$$ every minute of every day and as far as the other mike never did anything but try to help that girl and save her from getting her a$$ wooped by cook. if he was trying to hurt her why would he help her? for all you low lives that don't know the truth ask the police cause mockney ain't ever do anything but be a friend and try to help her get away from cook.
peace

Chicago, IL

#315 Oct 19, 2009
Have to def agree with wild d. All the ppl out there dont even know the whole truth! so they go and run there mouths cause u hear ppl say stuff its all he said she said bull sh*t! and i know damm well u all know that! and we all kno if he had something to do with it he would of been locked up already! right? so people need to realize that the guy is innocent!! so everyone needs to drop all this pedi sh*t and move on and quit hating cause its not even worth it! your just wasting ur time ur putting urself that low to be ignorant to sum 1 u might not kno of or had a past with.
peace

Chicago, IL

#316 Oct 20, 2009
Does anyone know what happened at the Cooks house Sat.- Sun. at 3:00 a.m.? Someone had gotten taken away in an ambulance.
Miss

Chicago, IL

#318 Nov 23, 2009
i love you <3
Toni

La Grange, IL

#319 Nov 28, 2009
wild D wrote:
first of all to get it right cooks a trick and anybody that hangs with him might just be considered a trick too and might have to watch their back. as far as taylor is concerned i know her and both mikes very well and michael cook was beating her a$$ every minute of every day and as far as the other mike never did anything but try to help that girl and save her from getting her a$$ wooped by cook. if he was trying to hurt her why would he help her? for all you low lives that don't know the truth ask the police cause mockney ain't ever do anything but be a friend and try to help her get away from cook.
It doesn't matter what happened Taylor is gone and nothing will bring her back, RIP I Love You Taylor Love your Grandmama
HA HA

Blue Island, IL

#320 Dec 8, 2009
Domestic Battery: Mike G. Cook,20,5405 of jamie lane,oak forest was charged with domestic battery,resisting arrest,underage posseession of alcohol and criminal damage to property following a disturbance Nov.22 at his home police said. Again the loser is now beating up his parents.And as for Mike Mockney he had a lot to do with that young girls death but his DAD probally saved his ass by knowing some shady police officers. Its all too Bad those punks will never change
YEAH

Blue Island, IL

#321 Dec 8, 2009
mockney shot himself in the face DUMBASS
Rumors

Chicago, IL

#322 Dec 12, 2009
HA HA wrote:
Domestic Battery: Mike G. Cook,20,5405 of jamie lane,oak forest was charged with domestic battery,resisting arrest,underage posseession of alcohol and criminal damage to property following a disturbance Nov.22 at his home police said. Again the loser is now beating up his parents.And as for Mike Mockney he had a lot to do with that young girls death but his DAD probally saved his ass by knowing some shady police officers. Its all too Bad those punks will never change
Mockney tried to help Taylor, she called him for help when cook was beating her up. She had already taken drugs on her own, know your story.
Rumors

Chicago, IL

#323 Dec 12, 2009
YEAH wrote:
mockney shot himself in the face DUMBASS
Mockney did not shoot himself, get your story straight.
ppl still talking

United States

#324 Dec 18, 2009
mockney did not do that to himself hes not that stupid you guys are to think he did. if you dont know your story than i would apprecitate you to keep quiet it amazes me that you people still dont know what happened mockney is innocent and you all just cant accept that im glad to see that cook is locked up he deserves it! whens he going to learn? guess never.
YEAH

Blue Island, IL

#325 Dec 22, 2009
ok beleive what you want its all true your right Amy.

he must still be beating your ass too,Plus Mockney has told people he shot himself in the face, again your right
YEAH

Blue Island, IL

#326 Dec 22, 2009
Mockney deserves jail as well maybe some ass rape too for Christmas
Aunt Pauline

Logansport, IN

#327 Jan 2, 2010
Sarah wrote:
I'm so glad all you haters can make comments on here and not even post your real name...keep hiding behind your computer screen. The time will come were you will be judged too. What goes around comes around regardless of the lifestyle you l ive.
You should know... People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Hippocrits...
Big swiss

Blue Island, IL

#328 Mar 10, 2010
Is mockney or cook locked up yet?
Speaking 4 the neighbors

Chicago, IL

#329 Mar 14, 2010
YEAH wrote:
ok beleive what you want its all true your right Amy.
he must still be beating your ass too,Plus Mockney has told people he shot himself in the face, again your right
You are so wrong, that is such a lie.
Speaking 4 the neighbors

Chicago, IL

#330 Mar 14, 2010
Big swiss wrote:
Is mockney or cook locked up yet?
Cook is locked up and so deserves it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't Be Fooled ...Are You Rain Ready Survey 3 min BI Lil Cicero 4
Patch pulls D142 Agler article 4 hr TRUTH 8
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 4 hr Nancy 218
Is this Sharon Rybak in this video? 5 hr KeystoneMidlo 1
Gary Sinise? (Dec '11) 9 hr How Many More Law... 23
Blue Island Rec Center newest employee (Mar '15) 14 hr Change is needed 132
Poll Should Crestwood residents pay for Chief T's cr... (Oct '11) 14 hr Fantastic 662
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Forest Mortgages