Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

Warining Please Read:
Michael Cook of Oak Forest, IL is a trick. Do not trust him, he lies and tricks to try to get himself out of trouble. He is a looser.
SGDN

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

michael cook is a fak aka fake ass king want 2 b folks s.o.s.
Oak forest

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

SGDN wrote:
michael cook is a fak aka fake ass king want 2 b folks s.o.s.
is he out ?
lesssssly

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

quit using this to put down people u just don't like
the champion

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

mike cook is a fuck!ng loser. hope he rots in the can. one less peice of garbage drug dealing wannabe gangsta on our streets corrupting our children. good riddens
wannabe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

I want to thank him personally for bringing a little bit of Harvey to our neighborhood. He always gets arrested then he's moping down our streets the next day. this has been going on a long time too. I think he's a rat and works with the narcs to cover his ass.
I enjoy having detectives staked in our area and guns drawn while kids are outside. I know some moron will defend this but he is a poster boy for all you people who look the other way, including the inevitable moron who tries to defend him or his "rights".
juju

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

hahahahaha
mike c

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2008

im gay
brandon williams

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2008

thats my boyfriend dude dont talk no stuff
doe boy fresh

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2008

he bout to nark out anyone an everyone
Oak FOrest Police

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

We are PigsSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Oak FOrest Police

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

What do u call a court room?
A PIG pen.
420smoke

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

SMOKETOLK AND TAKE A HIT BITCH
SNAPP3R

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

BiiTCH3S SHOULD STOP TALKIN SHiiT OVER DA INTERNET
SNAPP3R

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2008

U GOT SUMRHIN 2 SAY SAY IT 2 ARE FACE STOP BEIN A BiiTCH
hiiiiiiiiiiiii

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2008

SNAPP3R wrote:
U GOT SUMRHIN 2 SAY SAY IT 2 ARE FACE STOP BEIN A BiiTCH
**Its OUR not ARE
DOPES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

It's plain to see you dopeheads did well in school till you dropped out in grammar school.
Idiots, your all so independent doing your own thing at mommy and daddy's or someone else's expense, low lifes.
More Dopes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2008

I enjoy sending a reply to someone who's IQ is the same and the amount of days in a month. Oh, sorry, you don't know that either. I guess your brain surgeons job is interfering with school. Oh that's right, you dropped out of school and you live with mommy and daddy and try to boss them around after you get out of bed at noon. Sorry, wouldn't want to interfere with your free lifestyle. i forgot drug dealing now qualifies as a "job".
Snap out of it

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2008

More Dopes wrote:
I enjoy sending a reply to someone who's IQ is the same and the amount of days in a month. Oh, sorry, you don't know that either. I guess your brain surgeons job is interfering with school. Oh that's right, you dropped out of school and you live with mommy and daddy and try to boss them around after you get out of bed at noon. Sorry, wouldn't want to interfere with your free lifestyle. i forgot drug dealing now qualifies as a "job".
You are right. I can't imagine how someone keeps getting caught for selling drugs as much as he does, and his family can't do anything about it. It's hard, believe me I know. But sooner or later the parents have to grow some balls and throw this kid out. Life can't be very happy at the Cook household.
I've seen him walking down 159th a few times, yelling at people in cars. Nice. I was especially amused to see his cut up mattress sitting outside of his house after he got busted. What a badge of honor that was! Bet his parents are real proud!
People need to take back their neighborhoods. We look the other way because we don't want to get involved. And parents need to confront their kids instead of looking the other way. Kick them out with only the clothes on their backs. What would they do without their ipods, computers, game systems and a clean bed and food? They'll come back. And if they do it again, kick them out again! They...the users and the sellers...are so stupid! Hey yeah, the money is nice, but is it worth it? What do they have to show for it? Nothing. Not a dime in the bank account. It all goes up in smoke.
Go to school for a Marketing degree. If you are so 'successful' in selling pot, you could sell anything LEGAL. And you don't get thrown in jail!
Straighten up. Look what you're doing to your families. They are who you go to when you're in trouble. You're breaking their hearts.
I had my heart broken but now it is on the mend.
dope heads

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

his parents be sniffing that stuff too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oak Forest Discussions

Search the Oak Forest Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 34 min nono 3,838
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min fosterbrooks 48,965
Phoenix il police (Apr '13) 2 hr Gone to the dogzzzz 6
park district 2 hr What 2
City hands out another Public works job 3 hr Fed Up 13
Ridge Fest (Aug '09) 4 hr Big-Time Winner 56
Accused Embezzler Sopko Back on Oak Forest Payr... Mon Res 12
•••
•••
•••
Oak Forest Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••