Man dies in Oak Forest crash

Man dies in Oak Forest crash

There are 6 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 19, 2008, titled Man dies in Oak Forest crash. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A 24-year-old southwest suburban man died in a one-car crash overnight in Oak Forest .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

tonia

Tinley Park, IL

#1 Jul 23, 2008
You will be missed
tyler beardsley

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 23, 2008
i was very close to steven Wasily and my dad was in the crash withhim
GrmRper

Oak Forest, IL

#3 Jul 23, 2008
I wonder how that accident happened? I would hate to think that someone died as a result of high speed or worse.
me from chicago

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2008
who was driving, i read an article that Steven was driving, in the suburban news. but i know someone that said something else.
bobby

Medinah, IL

#6 Jul 24, 2008
well i hope michael is handeling this well and i hope the family of steven doesnt blame him too much. Im sure Steven would not want his best friend to have his life ruined over this. Michael is probably going to be extreamly hard on himself. I mean wouldnt you . he was driving and his best friend was killed in the accident. He didnt do it on purpose, and hes gonna have enough problems without adding to it from the family of steven.
Eva - Oak Forest

Alsip, IL

#7 Jul 24, 2008
bobby,
I completely agree with you. My hope for both families is that they will eventually find some peace after all they are going through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oak Forest HS Announces 2015 Prom Court 1 hr guy2 4
Oak Fest 15 1 hr guy2 6
heavy rains today 3 hr CASA 36
News Lincoln-Way Board to Weigh Options for Future o... 4 hr Seams 106
Close the most outdated HS - LWC! 4 hr Fred G Jones Jr 24
Lost cat 5 hr NutBag 2
District 228 Athletic Directors 22 hr George 4
More from around the web

Oak Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE