Shooting at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek,...

Shooting at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin

There are 4 comments on the WAPI-AM Birmingham story from Aug 5, 2012, titled Shooting at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. In it, WAPI-AM Birmingham reports that:

Multiple people have been shot at the Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, just outside Milwaukee, ABC affiliate WISN reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPI-AM Birmingham.

sam hall

Wasilla, AK

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Do you think or not that the politics of today times are the reason for this particular shooting?

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 5, 2012
Larry

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Of course the rhetoric of the right wingnut fringe has effect on those less capable of intellect. The crazy christian lunatics who feel they have the only religion in the world would be most likely to kill for a ignorant reason (even more so than the a-holes that flew into the World Trade Center).

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#4 Aug 5, 2012
Survival in the American Holocaust depends on you resisting the goda$$. god being satan's immaculate deception, grand OLE deceit, good OLE deception, group of demons, government of deceivers, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness spread like Typhoid Mary) and a$$ being American Stockholm Syndrome (war can be declared on you without your permission / love for your abuser ie. Jaycee Lee Dugard story).

Deceivers deceive. god - government of deceivers YHVH is pronounced YA. Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way.

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - collusion - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - death fix it>deficit<).

http://www.scribd.com/doc/101079186/James-Hol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Franklin, WI (Mar '17) Jul '17 DESTINY P 9
News Anti-Gay Church Protests Brookfield 'Mega Church' (Jul '12) Jul '17 fuuny 21
News Weird 39 mins ago 6:33 a.m.Brazen cheese heists... Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 9
News Iron worker gearing up to challenge Ryan Jun '17 WelbyMD 1
Katherine Torres Jun '17 Just Saying 1
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) May '17 Musikologist 15
Jen's Sweet Treats May '17 Little_Teacup 2

Oak Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Creek Mortgages