Wisconsin shooting: how racist bands recruit for white supremacists

Aug 7, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.csmonitor.com

The suspect in the Wisconsin shooting rampage was a member of a racist rock band, part of an underground music scene that is a powerful recruitment arm of the white supremacist movement.

Wade Michael Page of Cudahy, Wis., was the guitarist and founder of End Apathy, a hardcore punk band that espoused white power sentiments in its music. The band is identified by the Southern Poverty Law Center as one of a dozen bands that have been involved with national white supremacist organizations over the past few years.

Comments
1 - 20 of 86 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Sexually frustrated Devil spawn of Charlie Manson?
TedsLiver

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Where are all the articles about the gangs in Chicago that kill six people a week? Or, articles about the gangs along our borders?

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

TedsLiver wrote:
Where are all the articles about the gangs in Chicago that kill six people a week? Or, articles about the gangs along our borders?
You will meet them when you go to prison, face down.
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will meet them when you go to prison, face down.
You have some Lefty anger in you that I'm surprised doesn't get filtered on a public site.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

AntiMelting wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some Lefty anger in you that I'm surprised doesn't get filtered on a public site.
Opposition to racism is not "Lefty anger," no matter what you hear at the tea-bag rally; or what the talking pumpkins tell you on FOXLIES.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Aryan bands are still made over the loss of Lynx and Lamb.
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Opposition to racism is not "Lefty anger," no matter what you hear at the tea-bag rally; or what the talking pumpkins tell you on FOXLIES.
Your urban, renewable garden is calling...go compost your useless life.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the teabaggers would rather attack you, than this murderer.

And they defend to the death his precious, sacred Second Amendment privileges. Body count be damned...

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the teabaggers would rather attack you, than this murderer.
And they defend to the death his precious, sacred Second Amendment privileges. Body count be damned...
Wrong!

Execute the SOB, execute Malvo, execute Homles and the others.
Quit pandering the "victim" mentallity in the schools.

Done!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

The government has too much power when it creates a Vulcan population to keep people separated and at each others throat.
AdolfH

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

You people should practice cristianity not this foreign stuff, give it up, white power
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Every time there is gun violence in this country, it's the same old screed from the left, blaming the TOOL instead of treating the symptom. This country is immersed in the "drug culture," both prescription and the hard stuff. We have kids that have been fed prescriptions to address their mood swings, hyper-activity, low self esteem, self control, you name it.

Some are still on it as adults. Is it no wonder, that we have these cabbage heads shooting up America? If one were to check on the recent crop of murdering psychopaths, you'll find they were no strangers to both prescription and illegal drugs.

S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

The fact is, Liberals are more addicted to their screwed up ideology then they are about the facts concerning Gun ownership and the 2nd Amendment.

The 2nd Amendment is not about Hunting, but tyranny in government....

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
Thomas Jefferson

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”
Cesare Beccaria, Jurist, Philosopher

'Nuff said!
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Yea they considered the nativeIndian the tyrant....
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

An Amendment is just a change of Ingreediants in the PIE.....
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Halito wrote:
An Amendment is just a change of Ingreediants in the PIE.....
Put on your tinfoil hat and your ankle bracelet, the government will love you. Me?...not so much.

Molon Labe.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
bill, i'm a bit disappointed...you didn't tie this guy in with palin, limbaugh or beck ...
you're going to lose precious points in the "race of the loons" contest!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
Execute the SOB, execute Malvo, execute Homles and the others.
Quit pandering the "victim" mentallity in the schools.
Done!
oh man!
you're gonna get shitplate all upset now and she'll start quoting britney spears again!
GOPher Broke

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

I’m in a crowded dimly lit theater packed with people…
and someone runs in and starts shooting with a gun in each hand.
Now assume everyone there over 18 has their “concealed carry” specials…
many of large caliber with high capacity magazines since they’re serious about ‘self defense’.
Some people are hit, thankfully many are only wounded (so far)…
Everyone left standing draws their side arms and opens fire on the shooter in front…
The folks in back are far enough away (and poorly trained or inexperienced enough)…
that they hit a number of those in front firing at the ‘bad guy’…
Bullets are now flying from 20-30 guns going through walls into other theaters.
Smoke and noise fill the theater, some of the wounded draw their guns and make it back to their feet…
They see people behind them firing toward the ‘bad guy’ but can’t see anything well and are wounded…
These people think someone is now shooting at them from behind, a second shooter maybe!!!
They wheel around and ‘defend themselves’ from the people behind them.
The people in back now see more shots being fired from the front of the theater, another shooter maybe!!!
They start to target the area where these new shots are coming from…
In the end the ‘bad guy’ kills and wounds 10-15 people before his gun jams or he’s out of his first clip and gets tackled by the crowd…
The other 50 victims are from ‘friendly fire’…
Guns don’t kill people… but a poorly trained and well armed mob in a fire fight kill a bunch of people…
bohart

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

GOPher Broke wrote:
I’m in a crowded dimly lit theater packed with people…
and someone runs in and starts shooting with a gun in each hand.
Now assume everyone there over 18 has their “concealed carry” specials…
many of large caliber with high capacity magazines since they’re serious about ‘self defense’.
Some people are hit, thankfully many are only wounded (so far)…
Everyone left standing draws their side arms and opens fire on the shooter in front…
The folks in back are far enough away (and poorly trained or inexperienced enough)…
that they hit a number of those in front firing at the ‘bad guy’…
Bullets are now flying from 20-30 guns going through walls into other theaters.
Smoke and noise fill the theater, some of the wounded draw their guns and make it back to their feet…
They see people behind them firing toward the ‘bad guy’ but can’t see anything well and are wounded…
These people think someone is now shooting at them from behind, a second shooter maybe!!!
They wheel around and ‘defend themselves’ from the people behind them.
The people in back now see more shots being fired from the front of the theater, another shooter maybe!!!
They start to target the area where these new shots are coming from…
In the end the ‘bad guy’ kills and wounds 10-15 people before his gun jams or he’s out of his first clip and gets tackled by the crowd…
The other 50 victims are from ‘friendly fire’…
Guns don’t kill people… but a poorly trained and well armed mob in a fire fight kill a bunch of people…
Yeah, lets confiscate all guns, every damn one of them, outlaw the possesion of them so I'll be safe . I'm so scared of guns. Then when you're walking your wife to the car and 3 thugs start to attack and rob you,you can fight 3 men or surrender and hope they don't rape her too. I can see your white flag from here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Oak Creek Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oak Creek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••